I don't mind.

I wonder what people will think when they investigate the area the next day and find a suburb block thoroughly decimated, finding the fallen trunk of an oak tree that hadn't been there before, hundreds of gallons of maple syrup, and piles of rubble and confetti at Ground Zero.

"Well, George, this is it." 

"Yup." 

"The apocalypse is upon us." 

"Sure is." 

"Uh….George?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Where'd you get those pancakes?" 

"Corner over there. Had a note on 'em—see?" 

"'Welcome to my party. Enjoy the pancakes. LOL smiley face.' Are you sure you should be eating those?"

"Why not? Free pancakes." 

"George?" 

"Yeah?" 

"What's with the party hat?" 

"Dunno. Seemed appropriate." 

It occurs to me that I'll probably need new Warriors of  Light, as Donald and the Sadrys were dismembered, carmelized, and then buried in rubble.

Ah well. There are other houses in the neighborhood...  :ph34r:

Don´t worry you´ll get new candidates soon.

General question unrelated to the insanity above, can it be assumed that general services are still available somehow throughout the city? Electricity, running water, etc?

I think it's most reliable in Thoughttown, while other areas are spotty at best. Then again, Oregon has a lot of people who are currently preparing for the coming apocalypse, so there would probably be at least a few who would band together, share generators and whatnot.

I think it's most reliable in Thoughttown, while other areas are spotty at best. Then again, Oregon has a lot of people who are currently preparing for the coming apocalypse, so there would probably be at least a few who would band together, share generators and whatnot.

Likely screaming "We told you so" at the top of their lungs. :P

The suburb we're currently demolishing fighting in: does it lie within the territory of another Epic? Will we get in trouble for said demolishing fighting?

It's not a good tiding. I'd like to believe I'd joined the game closer to its beginning than its end.  :unsure:

We still have 5-6 people, depending on whether or not Matrim´s still up, the poor fellow choose a bad combination of time and place to join. However, even 5 should be enough to keep this going, so don´t worry.

At which distance is Funtimes going to deploy weapons or does she want to drive him over?

We still have 5-6 people, depending on whether or not Matrim´s still up, the poor fellow choose a bad combination of time and place to join. However, even 5 should be enough to keep this going, so don´t worry.

At which distance is Funtimes going to deploy weapons or does she want to drive him over?

Must….resist…..urge to use "Why don't we have both" meme…..not….resisting….well…..

It depends on distance. How close was he to the tank, and would it be more plausible for her to deploy weapons or run him over? 

Also, she could always run him over and then deploy weapons. Or deploy weapons and then run him over. She's not picky. :P