The best part is that with the contraptions she's devised, she's both the Roadrunner and Acme.

So if she's Roadrunner and Acme, does that make Nighthound Yosemite Sam? 

Yosemite-Sam-Quotes-300x281.png

Which would make Lightwards his opposite, which would make him...

Marvin_the_Martian.jpg

Marvin the Martian. 

Wow, Kobold, you were right! This game does get more awesome with every page! 

Sweeeet. 

Sad Theory has to drop out, though. First Delightful, then Leftinch, now Theory….:(

They can't handle the awesomeness. :P

And Mailliw, Ready to Take the Armory?

Ready when you are. You go ahead and start and then Twi and I will continue.

I'll post tomorrow continuing the interrogation scene and maybe continue the armory one, if Joe has posted by then.

Alright, Voidgaze will finaly be freed from the waffle Pandemonium.

You know, at times I immagined the intorigation scene being on stand still because everyone in the room was staring in disbelive at her just munching on the waffles. :P

Alright, Voidgaze will finaly be freed from the waffle Pandemonium.

You know, at times I immagined the intorigation scene being on stand still because everyone in the room was staring in disbelive at her just munching on the waffles. :P

I picture her singing to the tune of "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift: 

"They're taking Portland, I'm eating waffles, you're staring at me, I'm still eating waffles…" 

And then Altermind leans over to Flashpoint: "How many waffles do we have left?" 

"Total, including what she's got? Two." 

"Tell the kitchens to make more!" 

"I did!" 

I picture her singing to the tune of "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift: 

"They're taking Portland, I'm eating waffles, you're staring at me, I'm still eating waffles…" 

And then Altermind leans over to Flashpoint: "How many waffles do we have left?" 

"Total, including what she's got? Two." 

"Tell the kitchens to make more!" 

"I did!" 

"Then tell them to make pancakes or something! I should be able to trick her."

"I´ll do that."

Voidgaze looks up from her waffles. "You know that I can hear you, right? Anyway, pancakes sound good. Would be nice if you served them with ice-cream."

Never forget:

roflbot.jpg

My, my, Nathan is getting competition. :P

Unless.....

"I don't know what it is. It's just....you remind me of things. Good things. Things I haven't seen since Calamity." The smell of sausage McMuffin was stronger now, nearly as intoxicating as Big Al's presence. Nathan breathed it in and continued. "I never thought I'd say this, but....Big Al, I think I love you."

Big Al shrugged and took another bite of his sandwich. "Fine by me," he said, still chewing.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Unless.....

"I don't know what it is. It's just....you remind me of things. Good things. Things I haven't seen since Calamity." The smell of sausage McMuffin was stronger now, nearly as intoxicating as Big Al's presence. Nathan breathed it in and continued. "I never thought I'd say this, but....Big Al, I think I love you."

Big Al shrugged and took another bite

His eyes went wide as he realized that Funtimes is a very jealous Epic and transformed his food into acid.... Could she actually transform food, while someone is eating it?

So I guess it's time for Lightwards' first blood transfusion.

Also, TravelAl is totally a ship now.

Aided by a zombie, with blood that used to be a sitar. I believe now would be a good time for him to sit back and think long and hard about the direction his life has taken.

I think Al has more shipping potential than we think. :P