I don´t think I´ve ever seen censor bars in a written format. Something new every day. Naturally this only works if the scene is from the other perspective or if we break the 4th wall. Actually, we have no Altermind ships at this point do we?

*gasp* I forgot to ship Alterwards? I must correct this grievous mistake! 

You're Beautiful, an Alterwards story: 

"And what do you see?" Lightwards said bitterly. "What more could you see than a hideous shell of a man who was once alive?" 

"I see the most beautiful sight in the world," Altermind said gently. 

Lightwards snorted derisively. 

"No, seriously. Look in the mirror. I'll let you see it too." 

Lightwards turned hesitantly toward the mirror, gasping at what he saw. "I…I'm the Eiffel Tower!" 

Altermind smiled. "I told you. The most beautiful sight in the world."

*gasp* I forgot to ship Alterwards? I must correct this grievous mistake! 

You're Beautiful, an Alterwards story: 

"And what do you see?" Lightwards said bitterly. "What more could you see than a hideous shell of a man who was once alive?" 

"I see the most beautiful sight in the world," Altermind said gently. 

Lightwards snorted derisively. 

"No, seriously. Look in the mirror. I'll let you see it too." 

Lightwards turned hesitantly toward the mirror, gasping at what he saw. "I…I'm the Eiffel Tower!" 

Altermind smiled. "I told you. The most beautiful sight in the world."

Aww. Cute couple. :P

The Warriors of Light are, pardon me, light sleepers. Perhaps they should awake and alert Lightwards that someone is leaping on the rooftops?

Aww. Cute couple. :P

The Warriors of Light are, pardon me, light sleepers. Perhaps they should awake and alert Lightwards that someone is leaping on the rooftops?

Hahaha upvote for puns. :P 

Sounds good. Funtimes will be out the minute she thinks there's a party afoot, dragging a reluctant Nathan along. 

The Eiffel Tower... I´m sure there´s a joke to be made here but I don´t want to resummon the depravity.

Plan sounds good. It might be best to avoid physical contact between Nathan and Nighthound, as a gifter, even if limited one, he shuld be able to tell the difference.

Plan sounds good. It might be best to avoid physical contact between Nathan and Nighthound, as a gifter, even if limited one, he shuld be able to tell the difference.

More creative censorship? Observe: 

"Nathan tried to make his way out the door, but a loud chorus of chattering reached his ears. 'What the….' His exclamation trailed off as he saw the obstruction. A crowd—no, armyof penguins, all wearing baseball caps and carrying suitcases, blocked his path. 

"'Well, it looks like i'm not going outside today,' he said, and went back to watching TV." 

Poor vulture, he´s about to die again. On another note, what would happen if Lightwards uses his ability on another Epic? We know from the Mitochondriums that even Epic corpses are different from normal corpses.

Also, penguin mafia.

Edited by Edgedancer

Poor vulture, he´s about to die again. On another note, what would happen if Lightwards uses his ability on another Epic? We know from the Mitochondriums that even Epic corpses are different from normal corpses.

Also, penguin mafia.

Personally, I think the reanimation would work. But maybe weird things would happen if the new Warrior of Light tried to use his powers.

EDIT: I don't know if you can answer this TwiLyght, but is the average Epic weakness in the game decipherable? Are most of them fairly rational and hinted at, or are most of them impossible things to guess like "He can only be killed if you sing Hungarian folk music from the back of an animatronic alligator"?

Edited by Kobold King

Kobold, do you mind if Nighthound punches the vulture out of Lightwards hands? It seems like the jerk posturing he would do.

As for weaknesess. The five I know of tend to either have been hinted at or make sense, granted some more so than others.

, so just about as logical as in the books. I can´t talk for all the weaknesess though.

Edited by Edgedancer

Kobold, do you mind if Nighthound punches the vulture out of Lightwards hands? It seems like the jerk posturing he would do.

He's not holding the vulture. It's sitting on the ground by his feet. You could kick it, but that would be a very aggressive move and would provoke a big street brawl (not necessarily a bad thing. :P)

As for weaknesess. The five I know of tend to either have been hinted at or make sense, granted some more so than others.

, so just about as logical as in the books. I can´t talk for all the weaknesess though.

I tried to make mine logical, after a fashion. Though I did make sure I didn't give him one that people would accidentally set off all the time. :P If anyone does set it off while near Lightwards, I'll make sure I give some kind of subtle hint to it.

Personally, I think the reanimation would work. But maybe weird things would happen if the new Warrior of Light tried to use his powers.

EDIT: I don't know if you can answer this TwiLyght, but is the average Epic weakness in the game decipherable? Are most of them fairly rational and hinted at, or are most of them impossible things to guess like "He can only be killed if you sing Hungarian folk music from the back of an animatronic alligator"?

They're all pretty logical (though not nearly as awesome). Funtimes has a weird one, but it's not hard to find. Like, you wouldn't have to hire a Ukrainian polka band to cover Katy Perry songs (which has happened) to use her weakness. It's a little more common than that.

He's not holding the vulture. It's sitting on the ground by his feet. You could kick it, but that would be a very aggressive move and would provoke a big street brawl (not necessarily a bad thing. :P)

I tried to make mine logical, after a fashion. Though I did make sure I didn't give him one that people would accidentally set off all the time. :P If anyone does set it off while near Lightwards, I'll make sure I give some kind of subtle hint to it.

Yes, because sending a vulture with the order to kill him wasn´t agressive at all and is a decision every diplomat should aspire too. :P

Nighthound´s weakness actually became kind of awkward afer I read everything in the RP for a similar reason.

Yes, because sending a vulture with the order to kill him wasn´t agressive at all and is a decision every diplomat should aspire too. :P

Touché.

Nighthound´s weakness actually became kind of awkward afer I read everything in the RP for a similar reason.

I don't think anyone in the game has set off Lightwards' weakness yet. But a day or two ago I was putting a story together in my head about Lightwards fighting Möbius, and I realized halfway through that she would have set off his weakness a dozen times over. (I've considered writing the story, but I'm hesitant to do so because of how the weakness factors in.)

Touché.

I don't think anyone in the game has set off Lightwards' weakness yet. But a day or two ago I was putting a story together in my head about Lightwards fighting Möbius, and I realized halfway through that she would have set off his weakness a dozen times over. (I've considered writing the story, but I'm hesitant to do so because of how the weakness factors in.)

... You say that as if you didn´t even notice that you set up a fight. :huh:

You could write it and then only post it after his weakness got revealed or pm it to others if they tell you the weakness of their Epic. I, for example told Joe Nighthound´s, when we set up Gordon´s informant, and he told me Corpsemaker´s in return.

... You say that as if you didn´t even notice that you set up a fight. :huh:

Fights are great! Though I fear Lightwards might end up with another death if he goes head-to-head with Nighthound for too long.

You could write it and then only post it after his weakness got revealed or pm it to others if they tell you the weakness of their Epic. I, for example told Joe Nighthound´s, when we set up Gordon´s informant, and he told me Corpsemaker´s in return.

And that's a good idea. I'll look into it. Though I'm also toying with an idea called "The Diary of Doctor Whooves," so I'm not sure when I'll get around to it. :P