Well if Lightwards was the only one we picture as a pony then it'll just be weird! :D all or nothing, I say.

Let's make Oregon 20% cooler!

Also, ponifying heavy-hitters like Corpsemaker, Altermind, and Doctor Funtimes is now a Level 1 priority.

I´m not sure if the generator can handle Funtimes. It only allows two hair colors.

So, do we wait for Joe and Mailliw to return until CM and AM get their ponys or do we make them ourselves? Joe did hand the right to his characters over to Twilyght. (It is kinda awkward that two of the faction leaders are gone at the same time but it´s not like we can help it.)

Edited by Edgedancer

And here she is! 

I just wish there was a hair glitter option. 

How many times are you going to make me post this?

SOAWESOME2.png

It's really very quite awesome. I especially love her cutie mark. :D

"My Little Epic: Calamity is Magic" is in full swing!

The one bad thing about this project is that it's helped me reach my upvote quota for the day.  <_<  :P

In other news, I'm trying out a new profile picture for the day!

What a tragedy.

Great, now everytime I see you I must think of a zombie priest pony.

Corpsemaker could have used Sunglasses but otherwise awesome. Extra points for the Cutie Marks.

Edited by Edgedancer

Argh! Kobold, how did you save your photo so it isn't too large for the site? Did you take a screenshot or what? 

I used a website tool (again). I went to this site, uploaded the pony picture with the background, then selected the "Forums" option on the drop-down list where it says "Networks." Then I just moved the square over the part of the picture I wanted (the face), saved the avatar, and used Microsoft Pain to horizontally rotate it so Lightwards would face my posts. :)