Fanfic Slashfic? Oh No You Didn't. Still, those were amusing. I petition a Nathan/Funtimes/Lightwards OTT.

As for nighttime, I can wait with NH as long as is needed, which means whenever Joe feels like leading the charge, but we have to do the interrogation  first, if we want to stay in continuity.

Twenty minutes later….

"Nathan? I thought you were going to trail Lightwards for a while." 

"Things were getting weird. I left." 

"Really? What happend?"

"Well:

NH: I´m sorry Wardo but things will never work out between us.

LW: But why, my puppy of evil?

NH: For one that nickname but you also yor disrespect for the miracle of death.

LW: It´s a tyrant! How could you find such a thing beautiful?

NH: Don´t you see? You don´t have to fight death, it gives you power, another chance. You don´t combat it. You champion it. And my role is it to create the carnage taht empowers you.

LW: Your words sound sweet but can I really trust you, oh you dark temptation.

NH: Yes, trust me. My single ray of light."

"Wow. That´s really messed up."

We´re mostly kidding... I think.

But you called for the shipping and wanted to meet Nighthound, I belief Twilight did warned you.

Lemme see, can I come up with more pairings... How about he starts to worship Voidgaze, because she can perfectly resurrect... and Funtimes already hugged her. My, don´t even get me started on all the foe yay potential. Heck, I´m only kidding but someone with shipping glasses could have a fieldtrip with this RP. and make some serious love dodecahedron.

Wait, wait, wait! We're forgetting the most angst-ridden pairing this story has to offer! 

What Hurts the Most, a Lightmaker story: 

"Look into my eyes," Corpsemaker whispered tenderly. "Look into my eyes and say you don't love me." 

Lightwards said nothing. 

Panic gripped Corpsemaker's heart. "Light—no! No, no, no!" He raised his head and howled at the ceiling, a cry of pure anguish and lost love. 

"….I'm okay," Lightwards croaked after a minute.

Definitely, Fungaze, that name sounds fun (obvious I know but it´s true) and as if it spreads happiness to the entire world. Voidtimes on the other hand just makes me think of the apocalypse, which might be be appropiate but Ship-names should be a happy place.

Edited by Edgedancer

So I guess we'll spend the time between role-play sessions the way we spend the time between our favorite TV series. Shipping and fan theories.

I'll start the fan theories. I think Doctor Funtimes is a female regeneration of the Doctor from the future, and Calamity is her exploding TARDIS. And Nighthound's weakness is puppies.

So I guess we'll spend the time between role-play sessions the way we spend the time between our favorite TV series. Shipping and fan theories.

I'll start the fan theories. I think Doctor Funtimes is a female regeneration of the Doctor from the future, and Calamity is her exploding TARDIS.

Alright, we are almost a series.

If the Doctor is one of the the Doctors, then she blew up the TARDIS herself.

And Nighthound's weakness is puppies.

RAFO! :P

I'll start the fan theories. I think Doctor Funtimes is a female regeneration of the Doctor from the future, and Calamity is her exploding TARDIS. And Nighthound's weakness is puppies.

I always pictured her as a human version of the TARDIS at her most psychotic. :P