Altermind doesn't plan on submitting yet at all. He might retreat if it's the best course of action, but it won't be immediately.

Also, since we're talking about powers, I've added to the hallucinations, and just never gotten around to posting about it. AM can only make two types of illusions at once. The four types are, again, visual, auditory, olfactory and touch. He can't make you taste anything. Only two of those types can be created at the same time. The more illusions he creates, the weaker they are. He can manage four visual, three auditory, three olfactory, and two touch ones at maximum strength. All separately of course. The more fanciful the illusion, the harder it is to maintain.

One. I think I said that in his Description. Otherwise he would litterally use that power on every single person he saw.

Cool. ALTERMIND!!! YOU"RE GOING DOWN!!!

Seriously, I'm going to Level you. Problem is, after that, I would logically try to kill you. How will you Escape?

EDIT: GASP!!! I've made 1,234 posts!

Edited by The Only Joe

So, there's no knowledge requirement for the Leveler? With the Scrambler, he knew somewhat what had happened. Currently with AM, wouldn't, logically, CM try to cancel out the lightning or fire. That's what he sees and I don't see why he has any reason to think otherwise. Obviously, after he tries to use his power and it doesn't work, he would realize something was up. Then, I would be fine if he canceled the illusions. I just think there should be some reason for it.

Edgedancer, how long will it take for VG to resurrect? AM might use her to help him escape. I imagine she would be quite angry with CM.

Maybe she will appear outside the bouncy castle and AM will see her as he escapes. He could then ask her to come with him to get revenge later and take her on his bike.

Joe, AM has his guns and bullets. He'd probably shoot/telekinetically throw one through the side of the bouncy house, popping a hole. He could then stretch the hole telekinetically and escape on his bike. But, if he has a chance, he'll try and attack Scorch first.

GASP!!! I've made 1,234 posts!

*gasp* 

Don't….post….anything. Just savor this moment. 

So, there's no knowledge requirement for the Leveler? With the Scrambler, he knew somewhat what had happened. Currently with AM, wouldn't, logically, CM try to cancel out the lightning or fire. That's what he sees and I don't see why he has any reason to think otherwise. Obviously, after he tries to use his power and it doesn't work, he would realize something was up. Then, I would be fine if he canceled the illusions. I just think there should be some reason for it.

Edgedancer, how long will it take for VG to resurrect? AM might use her to help him escape. I imagine she would be quite angry with CM.

Maybe she will appear outside the bouncy castle and AM will see her as he escapes. He could then ask her to come with him to get revenge later and take her on his bike.

Joe, AM has his guns and bullets. He'd probably shoot/telekinetically throw one through the side of the bouncy house, popping a hole. He could then stretch the hole telekinetically and escape on his bike. But, if he has a chance, he'll try and attack Scorch first.

I don't know. If he's aiming to level lightning or fire, it probably wouldn't work, but it seems like if he's just aiming to level whatever power they're using, it would do the trick. It's tricky, but it seems like intent is the thing here. 

Was that CM's intent when Electro tried to Scramble him? Just level the main power without quite knowing what it was, or did he know what was going on there? 

Okay. Sorry to make a big deal of it, it just couldn't see a reason for CM to do so as was planned.

About your comments in the other thread, VG's body definitely wasn't an illusion. Just to make sure you know. Joe, do you think each type of hallucination is a differentlwer to block? I think I'll let Twi decide that one. I'm not sure myself.

Edgedancer where are you? Voidgaze's body is getting brutally beat up and I'm waiting for her to ressurect. :P

First of all, sorry I didn´t say anything but I live in a different time-zone and was asleep.

On, to posting. I´ll be nice and not just have her kill Scorch and Electro from behind after she resurrects.

Edited by Edgedancer

We can let things stand as they are written now but the implication of "prepare" was that VG cuts straight through E if CM doesn´t negate her power in time. With her mood she really has no reason to not take the leathal option.

For now it might be best to get VG and AM out of the bank for now. They could try to kill Scorch and Electro or destroy the money to collaps CM´s alliance but it´s very unlikely to pull any of that of without killing anyone, which would be premature at this point. Escaping should be fairly easy, given that there are multiple powers CM needs to keep taps on. If the Illusions are up, they can´t really do anything to us. If they are blocked VG can go to town on his minions and potentially block his sight. (The sleeves and by making multiple sheets of paper stick together to form one big cover.)

It might be practical to show of her voiding power in a non-lethal way by defending against a cutter or fireball thrown her way.

Just realized two things.

1) Electro has his electric field, so the sleeve wouldn´t have hit him anyway.

2) I, Mailliw and Joe all have an Epic on the opposite teams.

True. I think they could run out of the hole and hop on Altermind's bike. Any other ideas?

I like using her powers to block a fireball. That'd be fun.

1. Oh, yeah. XD. Dang. Bad move on my part. We'll just ignore that fact for now.

2. It's fun. :P

Not from me, bike sounds good.

Poor Scorch will turn into the butt monkey of this story, won´t he?

1) Lets just say that the field weakend because he concentrated all his power in case AM tries something and that, together with the fabric being affected by VG´s power, was enough to make it withstand the field.