Topic title

Is Noodles a witch  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is Noodles a witch

• no hes just super tall and athletic and attractive
    • no hes not a witch just super attractive (and cacophony is a witch)
    • Nameless votes don't count or (ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ)
    • HES A WITCH

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

As we all know, (it's common knowledge really), there can only be one witch in each school. So if it's him, I physically cannot be a witch

ah but as you see @Monk of Dakhor is in our school therefor breaking your own rules witch hu sounds an awful lot like something a witch would do

12 minutes ago, Wits instant noodles said:

me too honestly

7 minutes ago, Wits instant noodles said:

ah but as you see @Monk of Dakhor is in our school therefor breaking your own rules witch hu sounds an awful lot like something a witch would do

ONLY A WITCH WOULD  DOUBLE POST IN A THREAD ABOUT HUNTING WITCHES!!! THE ARROGANCE!!!!!!!!! JURY, IT WOULD BE REALLY NICE IF YOU PEOPLE COULD ASSEMBLE, IT WOULD MAKE THIS EASIER!

And @Aes Sedai was wrong about Monk of Dakhor. He's not a witch, he's a warlock.

5 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

I made no such rules. 

(funny story, Noodles and Cacophony and me are all right next to each other right now, I'm not entirely sure why we're doing this instead of just beating him up)

That's a good question.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

ONLY A WITCH WOULD  DOUBLE POST IN A THREAD ABOUT HUNTING WITCHES!!! THE ARROGANCE!!!!!!!!! JURY, IT WOULD BE REALLY NICE IF YOU PEOPLE COULD ASSEMBLE, IT WOULD MAKE THIS EASIER!

On 3/17/2023 at 9:54 AM, Being of Cacophony said:

that's incredible and I forgive you for making me lose the Game

On 3/21/2023 at 11:13 AM, Being of Cacophony said:

here's were you double posted cause apparently that's evidence of a witch

6 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

(funny story, Noodles and Cacophony and me are all right next to each other right now, I'm not entirely sure why we're doing this instead of just beating him up)

cause i could take you both

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Mm... maybe the not jury people should present evidence and then the jury people can make a PM or something where they can deliberate in private without outside influence.

that's a good idea! You people should do that. Although maybe you should include the judge, just in case of infighting. I promise not to post in it to try to persuade you if I'm included. And the jury should have a spokesperson. I nominate @The Bookwyrm, @InfiniteInsanity, or @The Wandering Wizard for the spokesperson to convey the verdict to the people on our thread. Still assuming Bookwyrm will be part of the jury :P 

1 hour ago, Wits instant noodles said:

here's were you double posted cause apparently that's evidence of a witch

first off, that's from The Game and its Losers. Second, in the forum policies thread, if found that if a significant amount of time had past, it was ok. (The posts you quoted were four days apart.) And also, that thread has a very different purpose than this one, and its purpose is not to hunt a witch. You'll notice I specified that it only matters for proof of being a witch if it's in a witch hunt thread, which The Game and its Losers is not.

1 hour ago, Wits instant noodles said:

cause i could take you both

Okay @Aes Sedai, bring your dagger to school on Monday, I'll bring a couple of my pocketknives, and we can jump him after school. He won't stand a chance.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

Good people of the court!

Please, this is the 21st century. Be civil.

I, on behalf of my client, do accept this role of defense attorney and will truly and faithfully represent @Wits instant noodles. I will speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me ADONALSIUM!!

*ahem*

If the defendant will join me, we will discuss his position.

1 hour ago, cheeseman said:

Good people of the court!

Please, this is the 21st century. Be civil.

I, on behalf of my client, do accept this role of defense attorney and will truly and faithfully represent @Wits instant noodles. I will speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help me ADONALSIUM!!

*ahem*

If the defendant will join me, we will discuss his position.

4 hours ago, Wits instant noodles said:

nope I refuse also @Monk of Dakhor I summon you

well darn you instant noodles, now me and cheeseman have to duke it out to see who can be the defense attorney

Edited by Monk of Dakhor