20 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Looking at Dannex’s roles might also be handy. But Tani’s probably a better pick. 

Tani also probably isn’t lying about not using an action N1, either.

From my own E/E experience with Tani, I’d agree, but mostly irrelevant now. If she really is an E!RPer they likely won’t have another and we can use that info. If she lied, we might need to look out for one

ED1T:

I realize now if the elims do have an RPer left and a Troll, they could copy TKN’s role for a bonus kill

ED2T:

Or just grab Stick’s kill and save the troll’s action. RIP

Edited by Amanuensis

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

I still want more content from @Biplet cause rn she's in a very small PoE for me atm. Otherwise I don't really know where to look rn >>

Sorry, I'll try to contribute more. RL kinda slammed me at the same time as this game (mostly for good reasons! Currently in an opera, but also a winter storm lol)

There's a lot of information that can be gleaned from Tani's claim, assuming it's 100% true, even if she's dead. Is it really so unrealistic that a claim could be used to clear Stick? If stick is a CS, outing them to thread puts a target on their back if they're v, yeah? If they're v, likely shot for elims tonight, if they're elim, then tani's post mortem claim is a clear attempt? Part of me cringes at the idea of an elim CS but I can't say I've never played a game with one before, and considering the uh... trollness of this game. Yeah.

edit: gah it's so early in the game for a WGG, now i'm second guessing

Edited by Biplet

5 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Did you kill Tani?

ED1T:

@Steeldancer can you please check Tani's role tonight? We should make sure that she's not lying about being an RPer, now that she's apparently claimed elim

So I'd love to do this, but due to exact mechanics of this ability that I've been holding back on, I'm unable to target Tani tonight. I believe Devotary would know the details, but I'm just choosing to be careful for now. I would be able to do that next cycle though, if it's still relevant by then. 

12 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Sorry, I'll try to contribute more. RL kinda slammed me at the same time as this game (mostly for good reasons! Currently in an opera, but also a winter storm lol)

There's a lot of information that can be gleaned from Tani's claim, assuming it's 100% true, even if she's dead. Is it really so unrealistic that a claim could be used to clear Stick? If stick is a CS, outing them to thread puts a target on their back if they're v, yeah? If they're v, likely shot for elims tonight, if they're elim, then tani's post mortem claim is a clear attempt? Part of me cringes at the idea of an elim CS but I can't say I've never played a game with one before, and considering the uh... trollness of this game. Yeah.

edit: gah it's so early in the game for a WGG, now i'm second guessing

Possibility that Stick's kill was a elim!Goalkeeper elim!Troll combo for her to claim vig, but we should be able to verify that soon

Just now, Steeldancer said:

So I'd love to do this, but due to exact mechanics of this ability that I've been holding back on, I'm unable to target Tani tonight. I believe Devotary would know the details, but I'm just choosing to be careful for now. I would be able to do that next cycle though, if it's still relevant by then. 

Ah, I see.

@Random Bystander I'm guessing RPer only works on living players?

1 hour ago, Steeldancer said:

I can confirm that this is true.

RPers can only target living players.

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

Possibility that Stick's kill was a elim!Goalkeeper elim!Troll combo for her to claim vig, but we should be able to verify that soon

Ah, I see.

@Random Bystander I'm guessing RPer only works on living players?

I have absolutely no idea.

34 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Interesting. Can RPers / Pinchhitters take the same role twice in a row from the same player?

No.

I cannot.

Infact, I can only target each person once. It was stipulated in the role rule thingy.

38 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Why is that a relief? 

Do you want me to be unable to live out my trolling dreams? 

;)

Oh no, sorry. I'm thinking about an e!RPer or an e!Pinchhitter. Stick claimed Coinshot so if that weren't the case, the elims would be able to get 2 kills every 2 cycles 

Edited by Amanuensis

There’s no chance Tani lies about her role knowing the amount of role scans this game apparently has 

30 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

okay caught up with overnight stuff. @_Stick_how do you currently read your pm troll? Because even if they troll you, it might not mean theyre goodie cause if they're evil the minute the claim happened they be inclined to appear in good graces via their role. 

I’m not sure but I mean as long as I’m getting the protection? 

6 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

There’s no chance Tani lies about her role knowing the amount of role scans this game apparently has 

I’m not sure but I mean as long as I’m getting the protection? 

Clearly just tell them you have your kill order on them so if they don't Troll you to protect themselves, they die :ph34r:

ED1T:

Also re-Tani claim, she claimed RPer shortly after Devo did D2, and at that point we didn't know nearly as much about the info roles. Could be she just claimed one everyone knew for sure to keep an unknown role secret

ED2T:

@dannnnnex y u no share info with village after you die :(

Edited by Amanuensis