7 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Okay I don’t think I understand how stab voting works. xD Doesn’t it double your vote if you stay put on one player for the entire first half of the cycle? 

But here:

Stick :ph34r:

Edit:

I was gonna @ you but yeah anyways. I’ve changed my vote 

Oh okay. To clarify:

11 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

It was Stab Voter. If I voted on someone in the first 24 hours and then didn't move my vote for the rest of the Day, it would count for double.

I'm satisfied :D

ED1T:

I now believe I understood this wrong the first time now that I'm looking at it again, lol, so nevermind Stick :P

Edited by Amanuensis

5 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

Um then Archer

12 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Vote Tally
Quartz Zebra (3): Plum Rhinoceros, Melon Dingo, Pearl Chameleon
Onyx Flamingo (2): Saffron Iguana, Emerald Falcon
Melon Dingo (2): Cream Tuatuara, Charcoal Hyena
Sunburst Toucan (2): Onyx Flamingo, Sunburst Toucan
Mauve Crocodile (1): Violet Axlotl
Charcoal Hyena (1): Mauve Crocodile

Edited by Amanuensis

15 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Vote Tally
Quartz Zebra (3): Plum Rhinoceros, Melon Dingo, Pearl Chameleon
Onyx Flamingo (2): Saffron Iguana, Emerald Falcon
Melon Dingo (2): Cream Tuatuara, Charcoal Hyena
Sunburst Toucan (1): Onyx Flamingo
Cream Tuatuara (1): Sunburst Toucan
Charcoal Hyena (1): Mauve Crocodile

ED1T:

4 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Matrim’s Dice 

(Being considerate towards the Tally Bot)

Do you have a Mat case I could peruse, maybe?

Edited by Amanuensis

8 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Matrim’s Dice 

(Being considerate towards the Tally Bot)

It's fine, I already coded it properly, don't worry :P

It's actually worse because it doesn't accept Matrim's Dice, requiring me to go recode it in.

It's fine everything is under control this message isn't sponsored by Wyrm or Drake.

Edited to add: Actually nevermind disregard that I forgot it already regexes for Matrim's Dice, go past me/Drake.

Edited by Kasimir

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

It's fine, I already coded it properly, don't worry :P

It's actually worse because it doesn't accept Matrim's Dice, requiring me to go recode it in.

It's fine everything is under control this message isn't sponsored by Wyrm or Drake.

So voting for people by nicknames should work?

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

So voting for people by nicknames should work?

You people have generally been discovering new cases I don't always cover, minus the weird Tani vote issue D1 where for some reason, both Tani's and Bookwyrm's votes were coded in <font> tags under <p> instead of <span> which is proper procedure. Do not know why, all my attempts to replicate this have failed, and I recall it was allergic to Orlok's votes as well. 

The short is just vote normally, and alert me if the vote tallies do not capture your votes correctly. Everytime I see an edge case, I will update how Tallybot IDs colours or players in order to allow for it. Tallybot used to only accept 'Matrim' or 'Matrim's Dice', it now accepts 'Mat' as a valid vote.

FWIW, Xino was smarter during his game - he just required people to use a vote flag, but eh, I'd rather not mandate an entire data input method to get this to work, so I'm happy to just run Tallybot and manually cross-check with Fifth.

Edited to add: To be clear, Drake and I are pretty sure we don't think it's a problem located in what Tani/Bookwyrm did - it's likely Shard-side. Maybe the Shard is screaming at the thread volume. Things sure got glitchy around here last cycle. Something to do with the Eliminators, maybe?

Edited to add 2: I suspect it only accepts Matrim because Drake calls Mat Matrim a lot but I could be Matripping and confusing him with Orlok, maybe.

Edited by Kasimir

8 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

It’s pretty much what I said here and also some other smaller things like assuming (not speculating) Tani wasn’t the NK. Idk I don’t think I’m tunneling yet but let’s see. Speaking of tunnels we haven’t seen a Mat tunnel yet have we. No that’s not a serious point against him but it’s adding to my paranoia yes. 

12 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I’ve been wondering this for a while now :P She’s made two points which I explained/refuted easily and both of my responses were ignored so idk

Edited by Matrim's Dice
Ninja’d :P

4 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I’ve been wondering this for a while now :P She’s made two points which I explained/refuted easily and both of my responses were ignored so idk

Are you still most suspicious of Ash? I think I got a couple of vague reads off him. Do they change your read of him at all? 

10 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

You people have generally been discovering new cases I don't always cover, minus the weird Tani vote issue D1 where for some reason, both Tani's and Bookwyrm's votes were coded in <font> tags under <p> instead of <span> which is proper procedure. Do not know why, all my attempts to replicate this have failed, and I recall it was allergic to Orlok's votes as well. 

The short is just vote normally, and alert me if the vote tallies do not capture your votes correctly. Everytime I see an edge case, I will update how Tallybot IDs colours or players in order to allow for it. Tallybot used to only accept 'Matrim' or 'Matrim's Dice', it now accepts 'Mat' as a valid vote.

FWIW, Xino was smarter during his game - he just required people to use a vote flag, but eh, I'd rather not mandate an entire data input method to get this to work, so I'm happy to just run Tallybot and manually cross-check with Fifth.

Edited to add: To be clear, Drake and I are pretty sure we don't think it's a problem located in what Tani/Bookwyrm did - it's likely Shard-side. Maybe the Shard is screaming at the thread volume. Things sure got glitchy around here last cycle. Something to do with the Eliminators, maybe?

Edited to add 2: I suspect it only accepts Matrim because Drake calls Mat Matrim a lot but I could be Matripping and confusing him with Orlok, maybe.

Interesting!

What language is it programed in? HTML would be my guess.

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

Are you still most suspicious of Ash? I think I got a couple of vague reads off him. Do they change your read of him at all? 

Did he? I mean, his response to me asking for his reads was to ask four other people their reads. Which is weird. But I feel like e!Ash being called out on that would… post some reads of his own, you know? :P. If he gave vague reads I missed those.

So maybe leaning more village? But it feels wrong to village read someone for anti-village behavior lol

I’m fine with the Dannex vote but I’d rather keep it close for now. I’ll try to separate the amount of banter from useful discussion and make a reads list later. Could probably make one now but it’ll be better if I do it later.

54 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

@|TJ|, since I see you viewing the thread, are you willing to give Metalcognition a rain check to see if Striker’s extra vote lands on him?

have the tab open while working. any difference if i do vote on him? its gonna increase if its gonna increase anyway amirite? oh hmm you may suspect i have a stab vote aight. metalcognitionararisvalerian

52 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Yeah TJ wanna vote Mat with me

i should reread (*sigh*) still but gut read wise i believe dannex is more likely to be village than mat. my own suspicions on mat  - mats been asking a lot more questions [granted its a blackout but still... questions dont feel authentic? like its not coming from an intention to solve?] and giving a lot less solutions i feel. idk how else to explain it. goodie mat is usually a lot more... solvy? 

9 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

i should reread (*sigh*) still but gut read wise i believe dannex is more likely to be village than mat. my own suspicions on mat  - mats been asking a lot more questions [granted its a blackout but still... questions dont feel authentic? like its not coming from an intention to solve?] and giving a lot less solutions i feel. idk how else to explain it. goodie mat is usually a lot more... solvy? 

Guarantee I have asked nowhere near the most questions out of everyone lol

Not being solvy is fair though. I think that’s mostly due to IRL and the fact that my brain has a hard time separating/getting reads from banter, but I’ll get something better out before tonight. And I mean, if I get exed, I’ll continue to post so whatever I guess :P

Am willing to be scanned if that would ease people’s minds. Assuming Bookwyrm is village, at least :P.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

25 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Did he? I mean, his response to me asking for his reads was to ask four other people their reads. Which is weird. But I feel like e!Ash being called out on that would… post some reads of his own, you know? :P. If he gave vague reads I missed those.

So maybe leaning more village? But it feels wrong to village read someone for anti-village behavior lol

I’m fine with the Dannex vote but I’d rather keep it close for now. I’ll try to separate the amount of banter from useful discussion and make a reads list later. Could probably make one now but it’ll be better if I do it later.

Agreed on Ash. 

Edit:

Here’s the post with some reads:

Edited by _Stick_