The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

104 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

21 minutes ago, Unintelligenius said:

I relight the fire and start to make smores. Then without looking in a very cool dramatic way I throw a grenade behind me which flies through the air and land just in front of Elan. It explodes and the sandwich flies into my hands.

Ouch. Elan thinks as he is blown up.

I apologize to Elan for blowing him up and try to explain that it isn't anything personal, it's just THE SANDWICH.  I then free Jerome from the zoo, he turns off the sun, causing Living Glass to crash. I use lightning speed to run over and grab the sandwich then begin the long journey to Urithiru.

I drop in in front of you, Obi-Wan style, say “Hello there.” and steal the sandwich before tearing away in a Podracer.

Oh, I also cut the sun back on before this, then froze Jerome in Carbonite.

Happy Star Wars Day, and May the Fourth Be With You All!

Edited by WhyEverNot_8
Tenses

I don’t know how to respond to that so I go to said city and just sit in a chair, then wave to you as you go past.

WAIT NO SCRATCH THAT IVE GOT AN IDEA!

I lie in wait for you, then as you enter the city, I spin and ignite 4 lightsabers then say “General Kenobi… wait no… General Strmblsd” then duel you for the sandwich.

Edited by WhyEverNot_8
Ideaz

I block your lightsaber strikes with two of my lightsabers, before swinging at you in quick, flowing patterns with my (newly discovered) other 2 arms (which are also holding lightsabers)

I snag some popcorn with the force and pop it into my mouth.

I jump and just start sprinting away at full speed (which is very fast I'm a sprinter) and am jumping and hurdling over your strikes (I'm a hurdler irl)

As the epic battle music plays, I magnet grab over to the sandwich, hit a perfectly on-beat backstab to flip over Strmblsd, and combo him into the air with Echo Slash. I then call in Peppermint to air juggle, magnet up to Strmblsd again, hit him with Harmonic Beam, jam combo him with Korsica, magnet grab again, steal the sandwich, refuse to acknowledge the Star Wars theme going on, and use an Overcharge Battery to refill my Reverb.

I awaken the underwater building everyone is in to eat all humans inside. I then use my soothing powers to soothe Ten Fools to hand me the sandwich then walk back into the building as it is chomping away at everyone inside. I swim to the surface and uncarbonate Jerome and we grab our spears to go hunt the wild bananas.

the explosive popcorn launched me into the forest you're all hunting in. I land in the land of bananas, and become the Banana king through clever political maneuvers. When Unintelligenius arrives, my banana guards seize him and Jerome. They confiscate the sandwich and give it to me and then go to defend the banana city from everyone else. Unintelligenius is put in banana prison, and Jerome is put in the banana dungeon and the key is thrown away.

Edited by Pineap-spider

I overthrow the banana king, then throw a fake sandwich at you, before using the force to sneakily move the sandwich to myself. I then hide under the throne by teleporting myself into a hole in the rock there. Of course, nobody knows where I am, but they could find me if they looked enough. (I’m like 45 feet down.

I blast through the rock with dynamite. *boom* I grab the Sandwich from Why's caved in hidey-hole, then jump on Charlie the Unicorn's back and ride away singing the "Put A Banana In Your Ear" song from the Charlie the Unicorn videos. We stop on a wooden bridge.

I use a grappling hook and hook onto you and take the sandwich land safely on the ground with it and then sat down and had two sandwiches one in my right one in my left.. you must guess which is the sandwich 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

It's in the left one