Long Game 87: Choose Your Own Manywar

Steeldancer

LG87: Night 3 - New Policies
That day, no one saw the king. He rejected all food and servants, opting instead to work on his new proposal. 
Meanwhile, an assassin - his own cousin- sent to kill the king was caught! He was a revolutionary who desired the overthrow of the government and an establishment of a government of the people! The king never heard about him or his dream, because the messenger carrying the message was turned away as the king slaved over his legislation. 
Finally, at the end of the evening, he emerged. His advisors took the piece of paper, and read it. 
It was illegible. 
The advisors looked to the king for clarification, but he was already asleep on the floor. The new policies would have to wait. 

~~~
Young Bard (8): Sart, Matrim, Wizard, Ashbringer, Stick, JNV, Clanky, Archer
Young Bard has been exed! He was a 
Revolutionary Royal with the Second Heightening (yeah, I know I forgot about this. Everybody so far who's died has just been first and second heightenings.)
A new command was discovered! Follow [Player] 30 breath. Shows actions that player made that night. May be used multiple times, but only on the specified player, for the cost of an action each time. 
2 more commands must be discovered before the game can end. 
The night will end in 24.5 hours (I'm pushing rollover back one hour because I'm going to be traveling home right up until rollover, and I want to make sure I'm home before I do it).
Known Commands 

Spoiler

Lifeless Creation: "Awaken to my Breath, serve my needs, live at my Command and my word. (Security phrase)." 1 breath + available dead person. Can be given 3 possible instructions and a security phrase. The instructions are Revenge (will strike back at a player that attacks the owner, destroying the lifeless in the process), Grab [item], (can be directed to a specific player + specific item to steal that awakened item. This item cannot be used without the 8th heightening. Or that player dying.) or Follow [Player], which will reveal the actions a player took that night. Lifeless cannot be roleblocked after being given instructions, but the creation/ instruction process can be roleblocked. Lifeless may be reinstructed for an action. Only those with the security phrase may use the lifeless, even after its original master dies. 
Grab [item, player]: 20 breath: allows you to grab a specified awakened item (can be identified by the command) from the targeted player. Is a one use item. 
Hold [item] - 10 breath: targets an item you have, and keeps it from being Grabbed. One time use, but item remains held until Hold item is removed.
Follow [Player] 30 breath. Shows actions that player made that night. May be used multiple times, but only on the specified player, for the cost of an action each time. 

Player List 

Spoiler

1. Matrim's Dice- Samuel
2. The Unknown Novel- Dedarriel Foreign Infiltrator
3. HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES- Larinias
4. Ashbringer- Clem
5. Archer
6. The Wandering Wizard- Ormutag
7. Araris Valerian- Hadrani Pereniod
8. Fifth Scholar- Yallacero Royalist Hawk Royal
9. Kasimir- Kirilas Royalist Hawk Royal
10. Young Bard- Linish Revolutionary Royal
11. Stick
12. Xinoehp512 Adjuncts of the Scholars Royal
13. Elandera Revolutionary Citizen
14. Sart- Arthas
15. Clanky- Ancy
16. Luckspren- Lelea Pendrose
17. JNV- Kalomi

And I only just managed to get home in time for rollover. The night is over, no PMing and whatnot. I'll get the day up as soon as I get settled and have a bit to sit down and write. 

Thankfully Devotary is literally the best and has already recorded all actions. 

LG87: Day 4 - Dove Shooting
It was a massacre. Multiple people ran into the main dove hideout, stabbing everyone in sight. 2 People dead. 
That, and more bodies have been stolen from the mausoleum. 
And I, official recorder of the happenings in the palace, am tired. So that's all I have to say today

~~~
Sart has died! He was a Foreign Infiltrator Spy infiltrating the Royalist Doves! He had the Second Heightening! 
HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES has died! They were a Royalist Dove Royal! They had no heightening. 
(Yes, and before anyone asks, there is still at least one Royal alive. Otherwise I'd say so in the writeup, since it's Win Condition relevant). 
The bodies of Kasimir and Young Bard have gone missing! 
2 more commands are required to be discovered for the game to end. 
The day will end in 46ish hours at 7PM MDT. 
Known Commands

Spoiler

Lifeless Creation: "Awaken to my Breath, serve my needs, live at my Command and my word. (Security phrase)." 1 breath + available dead person. Can be given 3 possible instructions and a security phrase. The instructions are Revenge (will strike back at a player that attacks the owner, destroying the lifeless in the process), Grab [item], (can be directed to a specific player + specific item to steal that awakened item. This item cannot be used without the 8th heightening. Or that player dying.) or Follow [Player], which will reveal the actions a player took that night. Lifeless cannot be roleblocked after being given instructions, but the creation/ instruction process can be roleblocked. Lifeless may be reinstructed for an action. Only those with the security phrase may use the lifeless, even after its original master dies. 
Grab [item, player]: 20 breath: allows you to grab a specified awakened item (can be identified by the command) from the targeted player. Is a one use item. 
Hold [item] - 10 breath: targets an item you have, and keeps it from being Grabbed. One time use, but item remains held until Hold item is removed.
Follow [Player] 30 breath. Shows actions that player made that night. May be used multiple times, but only on the specified player, for the cost of an action each time. 

Player List 

Spoiler

1. Matrim's Dice- Samuel
2. The Unknown Novel- Dedarriel Foreign Infiltrator
3. HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES- Larinias Royalist Dove Royal
4. Ashbringer- Clem
5. Archer
6. The Wandering Wizard- Ormutag
7. Araris Valerian- Hadrani Pereniod
8. Fifth Scholar- Yallacero Royalist Hawk Royal
9. Kasimir- Kirilas Royalist Hawk Royal
10. Young Bard- Linish Revolutionary Royal
11. Stick
12. Xinoehp512 Adjuncts of the Scholars Royal
13. Elandera Revolutionary Citizen
14. Sart- Arthas Foreign Infiltrator Spy
15. Clanky- Ancy
16. Luckspren- Lelea Pendrose
17. JNV- Kalomi

Hi guys factions are basically public at this point but even with that its fairly obvious what the next course of action is we gotta vote out the last elim cause they have to outnumber to win and outnumbering as one means everyone has to die theyre basically a serial killer now so Im taking an educated guess as to the identity but last revolutionary if you want to correct me on that just message me so this is a formal accusation against Archer youve kinda been slimy all game and now you want us all dead probbaly 

5 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Way to reveal yourself as the last elim :P Who’s to say the HOID kill weren’t the elims? 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume the elims didn't shoot there own man. So the Hoid death was the the NK. Then I don't know what mechanic led to an additional death. 

Are we sure there's another elim in play? 

Also I'm down to kill anyone not on my team, so Luckspren seems good. I am not, as people keep assuming, an elim.