Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

2 hours ago, stormform wert said:

I run crying through the door because

Reveal hidden contents

I read rhythm or war and teft died.

I think the group that it'd be easiest for you to join up with is in a forest right now.

...Tal'rin is a forest, right?

Tal'rin

"Well?" Rue asked, looking at the group. "Do we have a plan?"

@InfiniteInsanity @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Being of Cacophony @Shadowed @xinoehp512

Edited by Edema Ruh

The (now dark) mysterious forest

Emma crowed as she felt her power swell. Soon it would be time, but for now it was time to gather her armies. A chaotic pulse began resonate from her, seeping through the fabric of the universe to call them to her.

@The Bookwyrm @Nameless* @The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 hour ago, Edema Ruh said:

Tal'rin

@InfiniteInsanity @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Being of Cacophony @Shadowed @xinoehp512

Tal'rin

Insa shook her head. "I have no plan. But whatever the plan is, it's important for you all to know that Emma killed Wizard, and Bookwyrm is going to do who knows what and might end up corrupted. So next time we see him we need to be careful."

1 hour ago, Edema Ruh said:

Tal'rin

9 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Tal'rin

Insa shook her head. "I have no plan. But whatever the plan is, it's important for you all to know that Emma killed Wizard, and Bookwyrm is going to do who knows what and might end up corrupted. So next time we see him we need to be careful."

Tal'rin

"WHAT?" Platypus stops his pacing. "WIZARD IS DEAD???"

wait... Insa, aren't you being un-corrupted by Bookwyrm's god, who it now being corrupted? doesn't that mean you'll be corrupted soon?

4 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Tal'rin

Insa nodded slowly.

Tal'rin

"Excuse me for a minute. I'll be right back, just... stuff," Platypus says in a very obviously restrained voice.

After saying this he sits on the ground and closes his eyes.

ok. so i don't have to worry about getting backstabbed. probably.

on an unrelated note, is there anything in a 10 mile radius of us that we should be afraid of? anyone can answer

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma crowed as she felt her power swell. Soon it would be time, but for now it was time to gather her armies. A chaotic pulse began resonate from her, seeping through the fabric of the universe to call them to her.

@The Bookwyrm @Nameless* @The Aspiring Archivist

Lark formed from the shadows beside Emma, an annoyed look on his face. “What is it? Don’t tell me you want to attack now.”

54 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

on an unrelated note, is there anything in a 10 mile radius of us that we should be afraid of? anyone can answer

Never give me such a chance never >:))))))

Kaos eater = Massive Wyrm basically but K A O S!

The ground behind Cacophony groaned, and a massive Kaos eater erupted from the ground. It stretched out of the ground and reared its head. Roaring it reveal a maw full of writhing tendrils of Kaos.

45 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Lark formed from the shadows beside Emma, an annoyed look on his face. “What is it? Don’t tell me you want to attack now.”

The (now dark) myterious forest

"No, I don't want to attack now. But can't you feel it?"

Emma gestured around at the air all around. "The Kaos is returning to it's full strength."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"No, I don't want to attack now. But can't you feel it?"

Emma gestured around at the air all around. "The Kaos is returning to it's full strength."

Lark frowned, scribbling on his clipboard. “Yes, well. Kaos isn’t the only thing growing in strength. Our opponents are regrouping. We need to hurt them as much as we can while they’re isolated.”

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Lark frowned, scribbling on his clipboard. “Yes, well. Kaos isn’t the only thing growing in strength. Our opponents are regrouping. We need to hurt them as much as we can while they’re isolated.”

Emma grinned darkly, "I have sent the Kaos eaters and the other ancient creatures. They are unkillable except by pure light. They will not be able to deal with them. Only the creator could ever deal with them."

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The ground behind Cacophony groaned, and a massive Kaos eater erupted from the ground. It stretched out of the ground and reared its head. Roaring it reveal a maw full of writhing tendrils of Kaos.

Tal'rin

Insa's eyes widened. Saar? Please tell me that there is something I can do?

Make a storm bubble.

A what.

A storm bubble. It's pretty much a small storm cell but a bubble. Just do it.

Dark grey storm clouds formed around the group. Lightning flashed through the clouds keeping the Kaos eater from getting in.

After a few seconds the lighting started to change from yellow to purple.

What does that mean?

Once everything is all a deep purple it'll collapse. Good luck!

I hate you.

"That thing will break through in probably not too long. I don't know what to do after that."

@Being of Cacophony @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Edema Ruh @Shadowed @xinoehp512

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma grinned darkly, "I have sent the Kaos eaters and the other ancient creatures. They are unkillable except by pure light. They will not be able to deal with them. Only the creator could ever deal with them."

Lark didn’t look up from his clipboard. “Are you certain simple Kaos constructs will be enough? Those who oppose us are rather proficient at surviving when they should not. X and Thaidakar in particular have made quite the nuisances out of themselves.” He hesitated. “Beyond that, I finished analyzing that energy that caused so much disruption in our forced back at the clinic.” He gestured with his pin, and an illusory copy of the staff Nameless carried appeared. “That weapon will prove to be problematic, if no action is taken.”

Never give me such a chance never >:))))))

Kaos eater = Massive Wyrm basically but K A O S

WIZARD!!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY "yes" AND THEN I COULD BE LIKE "oh well" AND ACCIDENTALLY SUMMON IT!!!!!!!!! but I don't know exactly how this is going to work against the Kaos eater, so... have fun!

@The Wandering Wizard

Tal'rin

Platypus continues to sit on the ground. Suddenly a high pitched shriek emanates in any unguarded mind. It strikes a chord of primal pain in any mind that it's in, the more chaotic the creature, the stronger. A pattern of cracks in the ground spreads from where Platypus is sitting, then as the shriek abruptly stops, the cracks re-seal and Platypus stands up without opening his eyes.

"Well, now that that's out of my system, what are we..." Platypus breaks off as he opens his eyes. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE FORGOTTEN KING IS THAT!!!!!!!!!?"

Edited by Being of Cacophony

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

@The Wandering Wizard

Tal'rin

Platypus continues to sit on the ground. Suddenly a high pitched shriek emanates in any unguarded mind. It strikes a chord of primal pain in any mind that it's in, the more chaotic the creature, the stronger. A pattern of cracks in the ground spreads from where Platypus is sitting, then as the shriek abruptly stops, the cracks re-seal and Platypus stands up without opening his eyes.

"Well, now that that's out of my system, what are we..." Platypus breaks off as he opens his eyes. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE FORGOTTEN KING IS THAT!!!!!!!!!?"

Tal'rin

"It's.... a... storm bubble? Its temporarily keeping us safe from the giant things outside."

3 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Tal'rin

"It's.... a... storm bubble? Its temporarily keeping us safe from the giant things outside."

"I was talking about the GIANT FREAKING... THING!!!!!"

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

X's eyes widened. "We need to get out of here."

"Agreed. Very much agreed."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"I was talking about the GIANT FREAKING... THING!!!!!"

"Agreed. Very much agreed."

Tal'rin

"I don't know. Nor do I have access to a god thing who might have cause they always leave at the most inconvenient times. But yeah we need to get out of here. Can anyone make that happen?"

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Tal'rin

"I don't know. Nor do I have access to a god thing who might have cause they always leave at the most inconvenient times. But yeah we need to get out of here. Can anyone make that happen?"

"Hold that thought, you have access to a god thing some of the time?"

Platypus turns to the beast outside the storm bubble.

"WOULD YOU BE QUIET, I'M TRYING TO HAVE A CONVERSATION?"

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Hold that thought, you have access to a god thing some of the time?"

Tal'rin

Insa grimaced. "Well first of all we don't exactly get along most of the time. Second she disappears when I could use her the most! Like during death camps or real battles!"

Sea of Pure Light

Calanos eyes opened, his eyes glowing white with Light.

He shouted, Light entering his body, fusing with his Intent and Identity, transforming him into the Creator.

”It burns!” He shouted, beggining to falter.

Concentrate! The old Creator shouted.

Do not give up! Let it flow! Give in to the Light!

Calano grit his teeth, screaming. His fingernails dug into his palms, drawing blood. Blood that was slowly bleeding white; it was a light pink now.

The blood of a new Creator.

The vortex had sucked up most of the sea, there was just a small puddle below him. He slowly sank down, absorbing more and more of the Light.

Eventually, he hit the floor, absorbing the last of it, body thrumming with energy. It hurt so bad.

”I don’t know if I… if I can…” He muttered.

The energy… the Light… it spoke to him.

Accept me.. Your mind is ready. Your soul is ready. Your body is ready.

Accept me.

Accept me!

Accept me!

Calano, somehow, opened his mind to the Light, shouting and gritting his teeth through the unbearable pain. He screamed, the blood flowing from his hands bleeding from pink to pure white.

And then Calano Saw. And Calano Knew. And Calano Felt, and he Was. The pain vanished, replaced by a gentle, healing warmth. The Light. Fully fused with his soul, melded into his being.

The Creator had been reborn.

Wizard, describe what’s happening to the bind points. Calanos Path is complete.

I also imagine people connected to the Light somehow will feel this and be able to speak with Calano.

Please do, he’s been quite alone.

@The Wandering Wizard

44 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Tal'rin

Insa grimaced. "Well first of all we don't exactly get along most of the time. Second she disappears when I could use her the most! Like during death camps or real battles!"

Tal’rin

“Oh light. Oh, light. I can make a gateway out of here, unless one of you fools wants to fight that. Where are we going?”

18 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Tal'rin

"Anywhere but here?"

7 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I like that answer!"

Tal’rin

“Sounds good to me,” Rue muttered. A moment later, a gateway opened vertically. “That goes to Earth. First place I could think of,” she added with a grimace. “If you want to live, go through now!”