Zvso – A Roleplay

Mystic Syn

"I don't actually speed myself up, just to be clear. I suppose I might be able to, but that's not where my talents lie. It's a little hard to explain without someone else seeing it, though. Elya, I'd appreciate it if you could punch me as hard as you can in the face. Ji, just watch how things play out. How does that sound?"

Ne’ik went over to pick up the pieces of the table and flowerpot, straining his ears so he could hear what was happening in the other room. He didn’t quite get everything, but he knew vaguely what was happening.

Edit: ninja’d :ph34r:

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I go off to finish a drawing and ofc it was the time y’all decided to be active and give me a new page of rp content.

1 hour ago, Fallapede said:

Shortly before the punch connected, Raviid slowed Elya down almost completely, walking over to Ji. "Does this help you understand any better?"

Ji uncharacteristically raised a hand to his chin as he studied Elya’s slowed state. He walked around her once before making his way back to Verim. “Foreseer,” he confirmed with himself. “Slows the rate of how people move or react. My guess that Elya still thinks that she’s going to hit you, or she just saw you zip past her. You’ve just manipulated the time within her. Very interesting…”

He blinked and went back to his normal scowl again. Ji lowered his hand. “So, that’s what happened to me earlier?”

5 hours ago, Mystic Syn said:

Hello there >.> Character looks great.

And yeah, anytime you like. Whatever makes you comfortable. Two questions: A) You have an idea of what’s going on or would you like a synopsis? 2) Would you like to be added to the PM?

I have a vague idea of what's going on, I read through the past two pages or so, but I'd still like a synopsis. And yes, I'd love to be added to the PM!

37 minutes ago, The Unknown Aon said:

"Huh, what, I could ask the same if you." A knife appears in his hand.

Ne’ik quickly scrambled away from the strange man. He would hate having to ask for help, but he saw no other options - the man was blocking the door outside, and Ne’ik couldn’t fight with his injured leg. He sighed. “Elya! Ji! Verim!” Ne’ik stood up, gritting his teeth against the pain in his leg, and prepared to hold the man off before the Mystics came to help him.

47 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I have a vague idea of what's going on, I read through the past two pages or so, but I'd still like a synopsis. And yes, I'd love to be added to the PM!

You should be added to the PM now.

As for the synopsis:

Spoiler

Ji––my character––was running from the Pacis, who’s basically the police of Zvso that filled to the brim with Mystics, because he had accidentally shown his power where the Pacis could see him. He runs, of course, and as he manages to get away from the Pacis, he runs into Elya––Fadran’s character. Little talk, then get jumped by the Pacis, because plot. They fight and kill the Pacis and Raviid/Verim sees them, to which they let him come along to Ji’s safe house. Before they could actually do that, Ne’ik––Pancakes’ character––comes in to kill Elya. They easily incapacitate him, and take him to the safe house with them. They make it to the safe house and have the obligatory backstory why it’s abandoned, sleep a bit, wake up, talk about Mystic powers, and are now jumped by a rando dude.

Or, if you are still confused:

Spoiler

Angy gets in trouble for being mean to his playmate, so he runs from time out. As he avoids time out, he runs into Anime Girl. Angy doesn’t want to play with Anime Girl, but is forced to when faced with the consequence of time out. They play, kill some people, and meet Father Time. They shake hands, say they’re sorry, but Zuko Vengeance says: “No,” but Angy, Anime Girl, and Father Time all say: “No u.” They drag Zuko’s Vengeance’s body to their room where they have bedtime stories and nap time. After waking up, they brag to each other about what they can do, and now Stranger Danger wants their money.

Maybe that helps.

44 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Ne’ik quickly scrambled away from the strange man. He would hate having to ask for help, but he saw no other options - the man was blocking the door outside, and Ne’ik couldn’t fight with his injured leg. He sighed. “Elya! Ji! Verim!” Ne’ik stood up, gritting his teeth against the pain in his leg, and prepared to hold the man off before the Mystics came to help him.

Ji’s head perked up. He strode towards the door, ignoring whatever Verim would say to him. Ji sighed to himself as he rested his hand on the doorknob for a second––mentally preparing himself for whatever Ne’ik wanted to tell him about how being a Mystic was wrong––then opened the door.

He immediately frowned and narrowed his eyes as he saw the stranger. Ji’s gaze flicked from Ne’ik to the stranger, then back. It didn’t look like they were in kahoots together. Looks could always be deceiving. This could just be a trick from Ne’ik to kill them all; after all, Ji’d seen what he wanted to do them all. He had his reasons. Of course he would have close allies. Him being injured would be a deception so his more powerful allies would come to his side and wipe them all out. He’d seen something like this happen years ago, and he barely escaped with his life. Ji wouldn’t make the same mistake he made before.

Veins glowing brightly, five diverse ghostly blade shot from Ji’s back, but not towards Ne’ik; instead towards the stranger.

Edited by Mystic Syn