Zvso – A Roleplay

Mystic Syn

Hi!! I'd like to join. Any chance I could send my character in soonish?

Spoiler

Name: Lyanor Skylan

Pronouns: she/her

Nationality: Korish Colonist

Appearance: 5'1", light brown skin, very very dark brown hair, hazel eyes (more green than brown). She wears soft, flexible clothing in layers that she can remove as needed (for bandages or comfort.)

Personality: She is super kind, bubbly, and easily excited. Although her kindness is the first opinion people have of her, she is also very determined, and won't ever give up on something she believes to be right. When needed, she can fight very well, though she prefers to try to avoid conflict if possible. With her not being a Mystic, she's often underestimated, but her skill makes up for her lack of magical abilities.

Mystic? No

Backstory: I'll make something up eventually probably.

Misc:

- She is skilled with a variety of weapons, but she's best with shooting weapons. She loves bow and arrow, but it's far more convenient for her to carry around a couple of pistols, so that's usually what she uses. 

- She loves stargazing, people, nature, stupid puns, and she has the best (and most contagious) laugh ever.

Edited by DramaQueen

2 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Hi!! I'd like to join. Any chance I could send my character in soonish?

Hello there >.> Character looks great.

And yeah, anytime you like. Whatever makes you comfortable. Two questions: A) You have an idea of what’s going on or would you like a synopsis? 2) Would you like to be added to the PM?