Fake spoilers

ginger_reckoning

21 hours ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

Yeah, Kaladin’s death scene was pretty amazing. I wasn’t sure what was going on at first, between Rlain dancing at the Fused and Navani and Raboniel deciding to create a hip-hop band.

I see where you're going, but the best part was undoubtedly when Ham wrestled with Rock over the Dustbringer honorblade

Edited by Willshaper-Kalak

6 minutes ago, Szeth_Pancakes said:

I definitely didn’t expect Spook to be a man POV in this book. The cosmere is getting a lot more interconnected - it’s very exciting!

yeah that was pretty cool, and the fact that he and Beldre were treasure hunting across the cosmere! also that marsh had a cameo and everything!

Edited by Thaidakar the Ghostblood

4 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

I thought that the most surprising part was the big reveal at the end, that it was actually Alcatraz that broke the Oathpact!

I was kind of confused about that part though - I thought Brandon had said that Alcatraz vs. wasn’t a part of the cosmere. 

20 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

And that part where the one remaining Death Eater tried to Imperio Spook, but failed because Spook was burning copper? I knew it! Not completely sure why Spook could use the Death Eater's wand, though...

The F-Druralumin spike remember