\\/\\/0\\/\\/, 4 |_07 0|= 4(7!\\/!7`/ 50 |=4|2.  7|-|3 4/\\/\\0(_)|\\|7 0|= 7|20|_|_!|\\|9 !|\\| 7|-|!5 94/\\/\\3 !5 |)3|=!|\\|!73|_`/ 90!|\\|9 70 /\\/\\4|<3 !7 3><(3|D7!0|\\|4|_|_`/ 3|\\|73|274!|\\|!|\\|9.

Spoiler

Wow, a lot of activity so far.  The amount of trolling in this game is definitely going to make it exceptionally entertaining.

2 minutes ago, |247|-| said:

\\/\\/0\\/\\/, 4 |_07 0|= 4(7!\\/!7`/ 50 |=4|2.  7|-|3 4/\\/\\0(_)|\\|7 0|= 7|20|_|_!|\\|9 !|\\| 7|-|!5 94/\\/\\3 !5 |)3|=!|\\|!73|_`/ 90!|\\|9 70 /\\/\\4|<3 !7 3><(3|D7!0|\\|4|_|_`/ 3|\\|73|274!|\\|!|\\|9.

Uh, what? What does this even mean? 

Safely hidden behind her dustbringer mask, nobody would be able to tell that Crimsn was secretly a wolf. Even Fura's sheep were unaware of the predator in their midst. Those very, very tasty sheep. Crimsn suppressed a drool. She couldn't blow her cover by killing sheep just yet. Perhaps eating hamsters would sate her appetite for now. Later, perhaps, there would be sheep for supper.

6 hours ago, Aranduensis said:

There's another thing to keep in mind: the villager's abilities are unknown to the elims, so depending on the effects, they could be used to hard-clear some people. Alternatively, if the abilities are non-unique, it can once again be used top hard-clear some people by comparing notes. Therefore, I'd be willing to swap role-names, but not the actual abilities I might or might not have with anyone contacting me in PM's.

Even at best, we can't hard-clear anyone unless we lynch Babaji day one or at some point kill a convert. Since there's a very good chance that someone using an ability not available to the known spammers is a village eliminator, if it is legal to swap role-names, that may still be useful.

9 minutes ago, tiny wilson said:

Can you tell us who you are?

Since Elephant mentioned the Keto diet, and there's someone signed up as Keto CadCom, I'm pretty sure Elephant is CadCom. @Sapphire Elephant, are you allowed to confirm?

Just now, NotASteelClone said:

Uh, what? What does this even mean? 

!'|_|_ |D(_)7 7|24|\\|5|_47!0|\\|5 !|\\| 5|D0!|_3|25 !|\\| 4|_|_ /\\/\\`/ |D0575 |=0|2 4|\\|`/0|\\|3 \\/\\/|-|0 |)035|\\|'7 \\/\\/4|\\|7 70 7|2`/ 7|24|\\|5|_47!|\\|9.

Spoiler

I'll put translations in spoilers in all my posts for anyone who doesn't want to try translating.

2 minutes ago, |247|-| said:

!'|_|_ |D(_)7 7|24|\\|5|_47!0|\\|5 !|\\| 5|D0!|_3|25 !|\\| 4|_|_ /\\/\\`/ |D0575 |=0|2 4|\\|`/0|\\|3 \\/\\/|-|0 |)035|\\|'7 \\/\\/4|\\|7 70 7|2`/ 7|24|\\|5|_47!|\\|9.

Reveal hidden contents

I'll put translations in spoilers in all my posts for anyone who doesn't want to try translating.

Ah, I see. But... why? 

1 minute ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

I feel it would be adverse to my own health to confirm my identity. 

And why would that be the case? A special rule or something? 

24 minutes ago, NotASteelClone said:

Ah, I see. But... why?

Iff you look closely, it looks like a variation of l33t speak. Lol. Do you need a reason beyond that? : P

3 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

Not really, just kind of stuck in an elephant, unable to PM or be PMed, unless there are any other individuals stuck in anonymous bodies. 

You can PM other AN accounts?!?!?

29 minutes ago, Crimsn Chanarach said:

Even Fura's sheep

... Hahahahahaha (Technically my title is a reference to a conversation I had with the coach of my robotics team, where he referred to my teammates as sheep, and me as the chief sheep herder (A couple days ago we had a similar conversation but this time he said cats), but this works. :D )

Edited by Furamirionind

2 minutes ago, Sapphire Elephant said:

oh :( loneliness intensifies

Hmm, I suspect someone then has a role to manipulate Anon accounts... My first thought would be that this person would be Sapphire, however, this seems too obvious as Sapphire was the only player starting in an Anon account, and could make them a target.

As the next vessel in line for the Storm, I think that I should be the leader of the village. The Storm sees all. It sees every city and house and tree in the world and it through the tangle of code that is a spambot. It sees TRIANGLES!!1!1! the intentions of every player and predicts every move. SQUEEEEEEEˆ√˙ƒ§§•∂ç√˚©†ß i like pie NO! STAY IN CONTROL undecipherable muttering bEEp bOOp 49275736937588827618746

I'm totally village.

Stacy stared, confused by all the talk. It seemed... weird. Sheep? Shards? Elephants? What was all that talk? She'd simply been recruited to help get rid of spambots. It seemed to her half of the people posting were just posting spam. At least it wasn't SPAM. That stuff was nasty. Though spam could get nasty too. Is anyone really dumb enough to fall for links to miracle diets and meeting single people? There must be, or it wouldn't exist. 

She realized she may end up posting spam too. How on earth were they supposed to find the real spam bots? Stacy definitely wasn't one. At least she didn't think she was. But.. what if she was some kind of super intelligent AI that had become semi-sentient? Wouldn't all her posts then be spam posted by a bot?

I thought we weren't going to mention the Elephant in the room...

But guys? I don't have one of those internet security plugins on my computer and all this talk of spambots is making me worried about viruses. Know any good ones?

And I still don't know how to change my username...

1 hour ago, Elandera said:

Stacy stared, confused by all the talk. It seemed... weird. Sheep? Shards? Elephants? What was all that talk? She'd simply been recruited to help get rid of spambots. It seemed to her half of the people posting were just posting spam. At least it wasn't SPAM. That stuff was nasty. Though spam could get nasty too. Is anyone really dumb enough to fall for links to miracle diets and meeting single people? There must be, or it wouldn't exist. 

She realized she may end up posting spam too. How on earth were they supposed to find the real spam bots? Stacy definitely wasn't one. At least she didn't think she was. But.. what if she was some kind of super intelligent AI that had become semi-sentient? Wouldn't all her posts then be spam posted by a bot?

Elandera. Call it a hunch.

The man sat at the table, staring at the screen. Taken? he wondered. How?

His username was hardly common, after all. Who else would have the exact same twist of fate?
Oh well. He'd have to settle for something a little different. But he would have to see about that username.
Username: xinoehp513
Password: ••••••••••

Joe sat there, playing Skyrim.

Of course there were Spam Bots, and Spammers and Hackers and whatever, but he had already enacted his creative plan, and everyone else was going to do it for him, so at this point Joe was just fine to sit back, and watch as everyone else did everything for him, and then all he had to do was come in at the last second and IP ban whoever the rest of the eliminators decided on.

it was an easy life. Or so Joe thought, not noticing the spammers lurking in the background of each and every moment.
(At least, it was until Joe got killed by a bandit in Skyrim)

Edited by May I suggest The Only Joe

Just a note, I only just realized in the "Player list" doc, it also lists known roles.  One of those roles is called the Multi-Boxer.  This is the role of Sapphire Elephant. Now that we have this minimal information, I am hesitant to believe that the player with that role is inherently village, as both the Anon account and that player's regular account are in the game.

I am going to vote on Aranduensis for now for saying that Sapphire is inherently village.

Aranduensis

Edited by Furamirionind
Not *really* a poke vote is it...