I'm in.  Lor has been bugging me to let him play a game for a while now.  He is around 5'8", bald and missing his left ear.  He has burn scars down his right arm and side which he keeps hidden as much as possible.

I've settled in to my job, now, and have a fairly predictable schedule, so will return to SE, and sign up as Locke Tekiel - scion of a cadet branch of that most noble family, seeking to improve his fortunes - and apparently in entirely the wrong place...

Edited by OrlokTsubodai

I'd like to sign up as Richelle, a skaa who is more than happy to bury her knife in some Noble bodies.

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

1 minute ago, Arraenae said:

I'd like to sign up as Richelle, a skaa who is more than happy to bury her knife in some Noble bodies.

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Les Mis!  Always love to see that. :D 

Also, I'll be terribly amused if you end up being a noble. :P  

On 10/29/2016 at 10:15 PM, A Joe in the Bush said:

PM rules:

You can only Talk to Three people in PM's each turn. Talking includes any reply in the actual PM. You can receive any number of PM's, but only three people can receive Messages from you. PM’s can have up to three players in them. You cannot add players to a PM after you have made it.

Just to clarify, is it three people or three PMs we can talk to/in?  

If people:
What if I have a PM with Elbereth another with Lopen and one with both Elbereth and Lopen, would that count as my three? Or can I have one with Orlok, another with Orlok and Lopen and a third with Orlok and Elbereth giving me 6 PMs total?

If PMs;
As we can have up to three people in each PM wouldn't that mean we could have up to six people?  Two in each.

Also, do you want to be included in the PMs?

12 hours ago, Alvron said:

Just to clarify, is it three people or three pms we can talk to/in?  

If people:
What if I have a PM with Elbereth another with Lopen and one with both Elbereth and Lopen, would that count as my three? Or can I have one with Orlok, another with Orlok and Lopen and a third with Orlok and Elbereth giving me 6 PMs total?

Also, do you want to be included in the PMs?

Three people. I suppose you can have any number of pm's containing any combonation those three people.

I want to be included in all pms.

For the newcomers, please title your pm's as QF19: (your name) to (their names).

About 6 hours left until Cycle 1! In order to compensate for how long it takes to send out PM's, I'm going to start sending out role PM's about 2 hours before the game starts. If you receive a PM, please don't discuss it's content or follow the link to the eliminator doc until I post Cycle 1. (I won't punish you in any way if you do, it's just to be fair to the others who haven't received their PM's yet.) Feel free to ask me any questions in your PM's at that time.

That said, I'm still accepting signups, and Requests for the Spec Doc link.

On 10/29/2016 at 5:15 AM, A Joe in the Bush said:

The Nobles are the Eliminator Faction. They have a doc and a group kill each cycle. They win when they outnumber the village. A Noble cannot make the group kill and take an romantic action.

Joe, you might want to fix this. :P 

It made me laugh, though, so thanks. :D 

Edited by Magestar