You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

When you invent punny ship names like Vinend and Inane (Hey, that ship IS inane. So there)

Oh my gosh. You have no idea how much I appreciate the ship name Inane. :lol: One of the best puns I've ever seen!

You know you're a Sanderfan when your mind wanders and you start thinking about the plausibility of hemalurgically creating an artificial Avatar by spiking a natural water/earth/fire/airbender with the other three bending abilities.

9 hours ago, Sunbird said:

You know you're a Sanderfan when your mind wanders and you start thinking about the plausibility of hemalurgically creating an artificial Avatar by spiking a natural water/earth/fire/airbender with the other three bending abilities.

I think you're a Sanderfan if you start bringing Hemalurgy to other universes in general.

Speaking of which, do you think it is possible to spike a Jedi and gain their powers?B)

Edited by Gancho Libre

On 4/11/2018 at 7:59 PM, Wyndlerunner said:

Now I'm going to have to look up what 1st sons do again...

I'm a 2nd son. (Out of four-eight siblings total.) So, if the information I've found/remember is correct, we have the same job! Also, if the Rocky Mountains are the Horneater Peaks, does that mean that one of our lakes is a perpendicularity?

1 hour ago, Nerd3.14159265358979 said:

I'm a 2nd son. (Out of four-eight siblings total.) So, if the information I've found/remember is correct, we have the same job! Also, if the Rocky Mountains are the Horneater Peaks, does that mean that one of our lakes is a perpendicularity?

:blink: It must be the Salt Lake, right? Except I've been there and nothing happened to me. No popping into other Realms or anything...

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

:blink: It must be the Salt Lake, right? Except I've been there and nothing happened to me. No popping into other Realms or anything...

It could be! The Salt Lake seems too big, though. Could it be in Yellowstone? That fits the description of The Emerald Pools-a series of hot springs in the mountains, most of which are too hot for a normal person to bath in and survive. And many of them are emerald from their mineral content, too. For example:

yellowstone-header.jpg

On 4/13/2018 at 7:24 AM, Gancho Libre said:

I think you're a Sanderfan if you start bringing Hemalurgy to other universes in general.

Speaking of which, do you think it is possible to spike a Jedi and gain their powers?B)

Like ours? And probably, but I am not the best at hemalurgy.

11 minutes ago, podman36 said:

Yeah. Knowing you, @ElephantEarwax, you would probably get them to say something like, “My life to yours, my Force become yours.”

And then use a Jedi mind trick to get them to hand over their lightsaber, then take the Force from all of the Jedi. 

Smart. Very smart. Use their power against them.

When you nearly let out a stream of Cosmere curses at a friend. That's right. It was @Cel. I was trying to make sure it was her, and not one of her friends she was with. (It was a band thingy). So I asked her what Adolin's horse's was.

She did she didn't know. Then guessed. 

Shadowfax?

And she's one of those people who have seen tLotR movies many many times.

Luckily for her, it was via text.

On April 13, 2018 at 10:23 AM, AonEne said:

You just haven't been to the right place. I've accidentally world hopped to Pluto. I'll tell you it's as cold as Braize. If you are wondering there it is on Fremont island. 

19 minutes ago, Mraize said:

You just haven't been to the right place. I've accidentally world hopped to Pluto. I'll tell you it's as cold as Braize. If you are wondering there it is on Fremont island. 

I've PURPOSEFULLY world hopped to Pluto.

It's kind of fun, for about three seconds

Then it gets really cold and hard to breathe.

1 minute ago, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

when for just a moment, you legitimately consider that maybe the reason your girlfriend is acting weird is that a Kandra replaced her. 

So, you somehow considered this, but it never even crossed your mind that she may have had some attribute spiked into or out of her? What were you thinking?