So by that statement I’m assuming either someone Metal-Detectored (can that qualify as a verb?) or stole from Venture yesterday and told you the results. I doubt the latter, however, because if you don’t trust Venture for claiming he has one then I doubt you’d trust someone else who did.

EDITED FOR TEXT JUSTIFICATION.

Edited by Alvom Halbin

I still don't have a vote, not that it would make any difference at this point. Something I would like to note: I don't think that the eliminator players really need to go for placing the last vote on players if they are trying to mass atium. They can just kill the player who placed the last vote and get it all for themselves. (Or, if that doesn't work, they can kill that person next cycle). I am interested why people are voting for Venture  "because I like atium" or something, when Joe has already established that it is unlikely he has any.

I'll try to add a bit more later, but the discussion around Wilson threw me off a bit and I'm just now catching up.

You know you're doing something wrong when Mailliw, Hero and Joe are all objecting to it. Secondary win conditions always work in gavor of the eliminators. You guys need to stop focusing on the atium so much. If you don't think venture is corporate, than retract your vote for him. If he's lynched and people say they only lynched him for atium, I will proceed to lynch you.

If Joe doesn't lynch you then you will probably be killed by the Corporates who know that you now have two peoples worth of atium.  

Also Winter, where does buying items show up in the order of actions? Can you buy an item before you get killed by the corporates?

Mailliw, Joe, Hero.

I do certainly agree with you - I think, though, that the problem we have had is this extended cycle.

When it was 1:55, and Venture held the lead in the voting, it was logical to vote for him to secure the atium - the votes would most certainly my change in the 5 minutes left before the end of the cycle. The uncertain deadline has meant that many have come on, and feeling that there isn't time to swing the vote - it now being significantly into 'extra time', have thought it better the atium goes to them than anyone else.

Given Winter still isn't online, and others have voted more recently than I, my vote on Venture serves no purpose, and has been removed (edited original post).

To summarise - although it's not a good thing, the atium voting when in extra time was not illogical, and from an individual point of view a fairly sound practise.

Mailliw, Joe, Hero.

I do certainly agree with you - I think, though, that the problem we have had is this extended cycle.

When it was 1:55, and Venture held the lead in the voting, it was logical to vote for him to secure the atium - the votes would most certainly my change in the 5 minutes left before the end of the cycle. The uncertain deadline has meant that many have come on, and feeling that there isn't time to swing the vote - it now being significantly into 'extra time', have thought it better the atium goes to them than anyone else.

Given Winter still isn't online, and others have voted more recently than I, my vote on Venture serves no purpose, and has been removed (edited original post).

To summarise - although it's not a good thing, the atium voting when in extra time was not illogical, and from an individual point of view a fairly sound practise.

It wasn't the voting for the atium that I object to. Heck, I did the same thing sort of. It was people retracting their vote for Venture and then revoting for Venture in the exact same post. That's pretty dodgy.

The discussion was raging.

"I REALLY HATE MAXIMUS." 

"WELL SO DO I!"

"BUT REALLY, WE WANT HIS ATIUM!" 

"WE SHOULD'VE KILLED HIM LAST CYCLE."

"WE TOTALLY SHOULD'VE."

"WHY DON'T WE KILL HIM NOW?"

Through all the chaos, a Corporate casually read a book. They might've been yelling about killing Maximus too, but they were still reading. The book read How to Kill a Ninja, Three Easy Steps. 

"I don't like Joel...?" Maximus offered up, weakly. Eight people rushed forward and then threw him into the river. 

"Wait!" Cation called. Cation searched Maximus's pockets and everyone tried to see what Cation got. Unfortunately, nobody got a good look. Who knew how much atium he had? "Um..."

Cation tossed out a passport. Under job, it said Miner. Not Corporate. "Oops."

"Next time we'll get em!" Someone declared with enthusiasm. 

The Corporate slipped off, leaving the book behind. That night, Dr. McNinja sat in his tent. He practiced his ninja moves. He practiced sneaking up on people. He threw his Pan across the room. The Corporate, who was also a ninja from a rival dojo, walked into the tent.

"You!" Dr. McNinja spun around. "I thought you were back in the city. Do I have to prove I'm even better than you at being a ninja again?" To show an example, he chopped his bed in half and waved his hand around. Ouch. 

"You were always so terrible at it." The ninja said, amused.

Step 1: Find another ninja.
The book dropped onto the ground. 

Dr. McNinja looked at it.

Step 2: Distract them.

The other ninja tackled Dr. McNinja, who tried to fight back. The other ninja grabbed Dr. McNinja's wakizashi out from under Dr. McNinja's pillow. (All ninjas sleep with their swords under their pillow. Even if that's technically samurai.)

Step 3: Stab them with a pointy object.

Dr. McNinja's Large Pan clattered off of its shelf and started chiming I am a ninja. The other ninja ignored it. Dr. McNinja fell, dead.

The next morning, a spraypainted message was found on the ground. 

I am Wilson :'[

Nobody ever understand the meaning. 

Except for the one who spraypainted it.

Venture was an Independant Miner. 
Clanky was an Independant Miner with a Larger Pan! 

37 atium in the pool!

1. Shallan, Cation Vinid
2. Alvom, the Wanderer (guy who wants a Shard)
3. Phattmer, Exisa (a guy who claims he's a "coinshot" with a gun)
4. STINK (a guy)
5. Nabs (a guy with a complicated backstory)
6. The Pooh with a name (a guy, I think)
7. Doctor McNinja (a guy with a history of multiple quick fixes) Miner with a Larger Pan
8. Joe, Joel Tormander (a mistborn guy)
9. Lami Willen
10. Orlok, Locke 
11. Ripple, Lady Abigail (a lady)
12. Venture, Maximus (a guy) Miner
13. Bridgeboy. Slade (a guy who's a mercenary)
14. Downax, Dow (a guy)
15. Alvron, Swift (a Steelrunner guy)
16. Feligon, Nifergo (a scoundrel guy, I think)
17. Kipper, Kipper (a guy in the band, Kipper and the Cryptics) Miner with a Mercenary
18. a smart guy, Surtile (a guy who follows the path and is also very smart)
20. Lopen, Lopen (a guy who's a fan of THE Lopen)
21. polking horn, Rel'Dan (guy who's a poacher)
22. Paranoid King, Tommy (a guy who wants another guy dead)

Unvoting and revoting doesn't count.
(This doesn't show order)
Venture - Alvom, STINK, Hero, Joe, Downax, Paranoid King, Shallan
Doctor McNinja - Mailliw
Orlok - Clanky
Downax - A Smart Guy
STINK - Feligon
Shallan - Phattmer

PMs will be lateish. 

Edited by Alvron