Sorry everyone. I thought since xino submitting the kill was the obvious choice, I should target Az :P.

Az. Let's finish this.

And Kas' death rattle gives me something to do :P I can assume random letters are bolded and underlined etc, or I can assume it's a code, and one of those is more fun.

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Sorry everyone. I thought since xino submitting the kill was the obvious choice, I should target Az :P.

Az. Let's finish this.

And Kas' death rattle gives me something to do :P I can assume random letters are bolded and underlined etc, or I can assume it's a code, and one of those is more fun.

It's the random letters bolded and underlined and italicised one, right? That one's more fun. :P

I see I was pinged! Sorry guys, I didn't think I'd need to check. Helpfully, we left the person with the stronger case against them for last, so I'll throw my vote on Azmine too. I'll save you the trouble, Az, and tell you at this point I don't think there's any way you could talk me out of that vote. 

On 9/30/2021 at 3:29 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

Could you elaborate on this, did you not target me last night?

EDIT:

I'm not sure if this will tag them, but @Tani can you claim your role and what you did last night. Everyone here should honestly, its extremely concerning how you guys jotted down a vote on me then case closed, but Tani has flown under the radar way too much.

Edited by Azmine_king

10 minutes ago, Azmine_king said:

Could you elaborate on this, did you not target me last night?

I did target you last night, making you target yourself in addition to whoever you targeted. Sorry if that was unclear.

11 minutes ago, Azmine_king said:

I'm not sure if this will tag them, but @Tani can you claim your role and what you did last night. Everyone here should honestly, its extremely concerning how you guys jotted down a vote on me then case closed, but Tani has flown under the radar way too much.

Tani is Di-Gonarthis, the PM creator. She made four PMs last night, two of which I'm in.

And can we confirm that in any way?

EDIT:

Well, I wont be on for EoD, this is a pretty disappointing way to let the game end, absolutely no real discussion. I am one of the most easily confirmable roles alive right now, I just stated everyone's actions. There is no real argument against me when there's people that have barely been looked into.

Edited by Azmine_king

That's... time! Is it the game?

(Note rollover might be a bit long, on account of 1) wanting to do a writeup this time, 2) having woken up approximately 30 minutes prior, causing 3) having not eaten and 4) my eyes still convinced they're asleep. But should be pretty quick.)

MR53 Aftermath: Glory

The four figures stood together. None of them appeared to have any semblance of a physical form anymore, but their presence was immistakeable. They'd figured each other out a long time ago. The one who seemed a random voidspren was Re-Shephir, the Midnight Mother. The one called Veeda was Nergaoul, who had proven his manipulations to work even with these entities. The others were Dai-Gonarthis and Moelach.

Sja-anat was dead, along with the rest of the Unmade and a handful of pure and corrupted Voidspren. But that tickle of wrongness in the air, that sign of Sja-anat's power remained. She did what she'd come to do - rip the Unmade apart and Remake them new. At least one of them.

"The Taker only had enough power to change one of us," stated Dai-Gonarthis. "I think Moelach is the most likely. Their future sight only got Chemoarish discovered." Re-Shephir and Nergaoul paused, thoughts traveling, then nodded.

"No. I've seen...Ner-" was all that Moelach managed to get out before Nergaoul's eyes flashed. Under the power of three Unmade, and their own anger turned in on themselves, their very spirit withered. Dai-Gonarthis stepped forward, listening. But no final words came from Moelach's mouth.

"Spite, old seer? I expected better of you," Dai-Gonarthis murmured. Then she turned around.

Re-Shephir stood, alone. Sneering. Nergaoul was nowhere to be seen.

"Yes, old fisher. Spite. Rage. Anger. Hate. That's all you all are ever capable of feeling. That's what Sja-anat was trying to save you from. But you didn't listen. You just turned to the same old man with the same old story about how his power encompassed all emotions when all it ever was was Hate."

Only one word escaped Dai-Gonarthis. "Traitor."

"Maybe a Traitor. Maybe a Savior. Maybe even a Conqueror. I'll have to find out." Suddenly Re-Shephir dropped the guise, and the slight purple and red colorations changed to many different variations. A glob of Essense appeared, twisting and turning, before it took the form... of Dai-Gonarthis.

"That should keep you busy. I'll see you."

And Re-Shephir shot into the distance as the two Dai-Gonarthises screamed.

Azmine_king was executed! They were Loyal Moelach!

• [No Death Rattle Recorded]

Archer was killed! They were Loyal Nergaoul!

• "Winning. Am I?
     Odds all against.
     Find peace. Find,
     Against all odds.
     I am winning."

The Defectors have won the game! Congratulations to @Frozen Mint / @Squirrelwatcher, @xinoehp512, @Matrim's Dice, and @Elandera!

I'll post GM thoughts and links to docs soon. After I finish my brunch. And fix those @'s.

Elim Doc

Spec/Dead/Random GM + IM Rambling Doc

Master Spreadsheet

Final Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Matrim's Dice - a random voidspren - Defector Re-Shephir
  2. xinoehp512 Defector Smokespren
  3. The Unknown Order - Jimmith - Loyal Chemoarish
  4. Elkanah - TBD (not to be confused with tbd) Loyal Ashertmarn
  5. Araris Valerian - Winnie the Pooh - Loyal Ba-Ado-Mishram
  6. |TJ| Loyal Yelig-Nar
  7. Frozen Mint - Emma - Squirrelwatcher - Sja-anat
  8. Azmine-King - Loyal Chemoarish
  9. Elandera - Defector Voidspren
  10. Tani - Loyal Dai-Gonarthis
  11. Droughtbringer - Loyal Voidspren
  12. Chantara - Veeda, or V - Archer - Loyal Nergaoul
  13. Kasimir - Aizu Loyal Stormspren
  14. Illwei Loyal Nightspren

Edited by Ashbringer

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

hi

WELL DONE

XD  Wow, didn't see that coming. Sorry, guys. It was a good game, well I was here. Thanks for running it, Ash. 

I need to digest that plot twist a little longer. I knew the team seemed a little too convenient, but Mat must have been bussing early because wasn't he going against Xino? Conversion games are weird

Edit: I am now slightly frustrated at myself. Subbing in is fun, but there were a few shortcuts taken to get up to speed. Should have followed up on what Araris' scan actually meant, and kept my options fluid in the final round. Can I get half credit for clocking Mat's poke as suspicious? :P

Edited by Archer

8 minutes ago, Archer said:

WELL DONE

XD  Wow, didn't see that coming. Sorry, guys. It was a good game, well I was here. Thanks for running it, Ash. 

I need to digest that plot twist a little longer. I knew the team seemed a little too convenient, but Mat must have been bussing early because wasn't he going against Xino? Conversion games are weird

I mean, I bussed xino because I knew Az would go over no problem.

But yeah, I was converted. C2, so C3 was my first cycle while evil. xino was the C1 convert, and Elan was C3.

I could have won it C3, but I didn’t know Squirrel was converting Elan until after I checked out for the turn so the game went on. I’d say that this worked out in my favor, and while it did, it also would have just been easier to end it C3. But this was more fun, and more stressful, since I felt like I deserved to give my teammates a win after blowing it. I also disrupted our hammer a tad at the end of C4 but the elim doc tells that better than I can. Either way I’m glad we pulled it off regardless :P I can’t be too proud though since I feel like I didn’t do anything except for prolong the game :P.

My actions were: RSing xino to himself, nothing, RSing Tani to herself, killing TUO, RSing Az to himself, and killing Archer. I did the C4 kill since I forgot that Elan could have without it being cancelled :P.

Kas, I’m sad we didn’t convert you C4 to give you an instant win in your first elim game since 2014 :P I wanted that to happen.

Thanks for running the game, Ash!

14 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Kas, I’m sad we didn’t convert you C4 to give you an instant win in your first elim game since 2014 :P I wanted that to happen.

Thanks for running the game, Ash!

Elan got chills from that, as did I. The sacred coin didn't just tell me to lynch an Elim, when given an Elim-Elim choice, it made me go for Sja :P Thus saving my life and letting me die a Villager.

But what's really interesting is when I said my hesitation C5 was driven by a coin:

...The sacred coin wanted to lynch Az over xino, but...

It wanted to lynch you over Az :eyes:

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Elan got chills from that, as did I. The sacred coin didn't just tell me to lynch an Elim, when given an Elim-Elim choice, it made me go for Sja :P Thus saving my life and letting me die a Villager.

But what's really interesting is when I said my hesitation C5 was driven by a coin:

...The sacred coin wanted to lynch Az over xino, but...

It wanted to lynch you over Az :eyes:

…Don’t get rid of that coin

5 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

…Don’t get rid of that coin

Not planning to :ph34r:

Congrats, you guys did well :P 

P.S. Unfortunately my death rattle was random formatting. Codes not permitted, remember? :P 

Edited by Kasimir

I'm not going to apologize for pushing Kas, but I'm sorry if i got too agressive.

I did say this in the dead doc, but i feel like i want ti say it again for people who might not read it. 

@Archer posted this

I'll save you the trouble, Az, and tell you at this point I don't think there's any way you could talk me out of that vote

And this is legitimately one of the worst views you can have at lylo.  Not trying to be rude,  but just trying to say that I've been on the reviewing end of this,  albeit not at lylo.  It was hard watching as trying to do things when basically the only town who i could see being able to re-eval refusing to even think about re-evaluating