2 hours ago, Elandera said:

Hey, uh, @Archer, how did you know Fifth voted on two elims?

I plead the fifth (scholar was obviously evil). They are an elim right? I knew it! 

EDIT:

To my teammates:

1. Agreed and maybe? I have thoughts.

2. Agreed

3. Agreed. See above.

4. 4. (1 and 2 have a perfect record, so they're worth considering too)

To the elims:

1. Disagreed 

2. Disappeared 

3.  Disappointed 

4. DissArcher'sGuessingSkillsAnyMoreAndYou'llLoseTheGame :P. 

7 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Fun fact: This is one of, if not the only, time I've lasted until the end of a game.

I mean, it’s fairly easy to when only one person will die :P 

To my teammates:

1. Agreed.

2. Agreed, and say that this would be probably impossible for either of them.

3. Mostly agreed, but maybe the third person could be, based on some stuff from the elected doc.

4. I don’t think 3 is it, and if I had to guess, I’d say 1, 5, 2, in that order. 4 also doesn’t feel right either.

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

KAS radio is looking for factcheckers to help them understand what the heck were supposed to be doing

Waiting for someone to die :P Unless you're the one doing the killing, but you'd already know that.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

14 hours ago, Elandera said:

4. 4. (1 and 2 have a perfect record, so they're worth considering too)

7 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

4. I don’t think 3 is it, and if I had to guess, I’d say 1, 5, 2, in that order. 4 also doesn’t feel right either.

54 minutes ago, Tani said:

I still think it's 7.

All wrong, it's clearly 8.  Anyone can see that.

To my teammates: 

The reason I suspect 4 is because of 5's statement. Fifth's votes for all turns so far were on Steel and myself for elect, Striker, Alv, and Mat for WL. Then there's the uncanny voting of 4, which C1 was the only turn they voted on an elim known to the Tineye. A cycle that easily could have been an attempt at distancing from the role (edit: which is exactly the kind of play I'd expect from 4). From a watchman's perspective, Fifth's votes would have been on two elims after my flip, since the Informant is in that collection of votees. 

1 is also worth considering because of their voting record as well.

Edited by Elandera

Derrick woke up.

Had he really slept through that entire thing?

No, he'd been registered as voting.

Evidently.

Maybe he'd been talking in his sleep.

It was possible.

This form wasn't the most stable.

It worked.

It worked a lot better.

Ruin was gone.

Harmony ruled.

Derrick could hear his voice.

But Harmony didn't talk very much.

He wanted to leave people alone.

Derrick wanted to be left alone.

Harmony had looked.

He knew Derrick was different.

He did not know how different.

He still didn't know.

But he now knew that Derrick was very different.

Very.

Very.

Very.

Different.

Harmony did not look again.

And Derrick could rest.

Derrick never rested in Fallion's Tears.

Derrick slept.

But never rested.

Not with Ruin.

Not with the Spiked.

For Derrick was spiked but not Spiked.

But now Ruin was gone.

Derrick could rest.

And rest Derrick did.

He'd slept through it.

But now.

Now Derrick was awake.

Awakening.

Clarification in response to a question I have received:

Unlike a NK, each Elim gets one vote and I will be taking a simple majority. In the case of a tie, I will default to RNGesus. I will not play hardball about format and will thus accept alternative venues for Elims to make their personal votes known to me (I accepted a doc vote from Alv in QF40 due to extenuating circumstances.)

Ultimately, just get it done y'all :P

Edited by Kasimir

38 minutes ago, Elandera said:

I guess I should actually vote.

Steeldancer

I don’t think Steel would’ve been playing as hands off as he had if he was the Tineye. My bets are still on 1 and 5, leaning towards 5 at the moment.

12 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I don’t think Steel would’ve been playing as hands off as he had if he was the Tineye. My bets are still on 1 and 5, leaning towards 5 at the moment.

Unless that was Steels plan all along....

Edit:
And since the game isn't over.
GO TO SLEEP KAS!
♪♫♪
Stay awake, don't rest your head
Don't lie down upon your bed
While the moon drifts in the skies
Stay awake, don't close your eyes
Though the world is fast asleep
Though your pillow soft and deep
You're not sleepy as you seem
Stay awake, don't nod and dream
♪♫♪

"-starting to be a gorgeous sunny day and we're just about out of time for today's Night Shift Program. Time to switch over to Jim's Jukebox! Let's throw it over to the man himself for today's top tracks."

"..."

"DJ Jim? We're having a little trouble hearing you, why don't you check your mic."

"HELLO."

"Jim, your normally sultry radio announcer voice sounds fairly scratchy. If I didn't know better, I'd have mistaken it for static. Can you-"

"MY FELLOW WORKERS. It's I, Councillor Chalkboard." His voice was sharp and reedy. "I make no apologies for this unscheduled interpretation. Pop music is an oppressive tool of the State! This radio station had been complicit in the dissemination of falsehoods harmful to the revolution. Do not let them change the channel. Do not let them plug your ears and blind your eyes. Listen to my voice, the voice of change."

Chalkboard felt a twinge of sadness as the Lord Ruler's Soothers began their work in earnest. It was mostly lost, though, in his alcoholic haze. He shrugged it off and continued.

"We have all been victims of their tyranny. We have been the lifeblood of the very machines that have been the instruments of our demise. In our ignorance, we labored to pad another man's pockets! It is time we started fresh by burning out the rot that surrounds us!"

He took a long sip of ale. "Join the union soldiers today. Seize the means of production. Take back the factories and the farms and the slums and everywhere else the Ruling Class has gobbled up. They haven't just been pigs looking out for themselves. Pigs get fat, which they are, but moreso. They have been greedy, hogs, and around here, hogs get slaughtered."

The connection began to fade in and out as the signal started being jammed. "One enemy stands above the rest in its vileness. They have been running the words of our Management. Crafting puzzles to confuse our vulnerable minds. Scrambling our words, watering them down on behalf of Starrick. I speak of course of the Irontown Dispatches! Their printing oppresses will be the first to go. I spy with my Tiny eye something that is read. Read by all of us. So it should reflect our thoughts and desires completely! Find their hidden offices. Find their stacks of paper and create the biggest fireworks show this town has ever seen!"

There was several seconds of static. "-them. Until then, I return you to KAS radio, and their honey covered lyrical lies."

Chalkboard's voice then dropped away, replaced by soothing pop music. 

Sorry Lotus, Kas, couldn't resist. :P. 

Edit: please tell me Kas didn't sleep in again

Edited by Archer

Timecheck: You have slightly under an hour left. Get those votes in, or forever hold your peace :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Archer said:

Edit: please tell me Kas didn't sleep in again

2300hrs SGT, my dude :P It's only four past ten at the moment.

Edited by Kasimir

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Edit: for legal reasons, RP should not be taken as cannonical in any way

For legal reasons I cannot endorse you as Tineye but you can get the Tinyeye award for noticing the hints I've been dropping on some write-ups :P (Though I suppose to be fair I said as much in the Elected Doc...)