They still curse by his name. Everyone does. Until they stop doing that, he'll still have a hold over them.

Everyone curses by the Lord Ruler.

I call him the Lord Rulo.

Funniest part is no one's noticed yet, and I've been doing it for years. 

12 hours ago, Tani said:

Reading poke vote. We haven't heard much from him.

@Shard of Reading Do you have anything to say for yourself?

I'm never active over the weekend, and so that's why I wasn't talking. And then I was catching up on the thread yesterday. I don't really have anything else to say for myself with such a bland vote.

I'm around - eye's doing better but it put me pretty behind on schoolwork so I'll still be inactivish.

I'm going to try and look at Mat and Illwei's earlier posts at some point today, but with Mat and Quinn down killing Illwei may just kill all thread activity...

Tani

Definitely getting Elim vibes from them. The whole trying to save Matrim was not good. I know they are trying to say that they felt like that about any outed Elim Mistborn, but that surely looked like a desperate attempt to save Matrim in particular. We'd already decided that we needed to take out Matrim before he did more harm, yet they kept trying to press people to take off votes.

Also, I agree we shouldn't be killing Illwei. I don't understand why a couple people are still pressing this. There was little reason in the first place. Just some guesses based on tinfoil theories. It's almost like they do want to shut down all conversation.

*for legal reasons I'd like to clarify that this is not a real Soother claim. Interested parties see LG74 for details. (Quinn said this)

Gottit. You're a soother :P. (Illwei said this)

21 hours ago, TJ Shade said:

Quintessential was killed. She was a Venture Loyalist Soother!

Guess Quinn actually was a Soother.

Ok something weird is happening with the formatting?
Edited by Tani

Tani

I agree with Whysper. The debate about whether Matrim should be left alive had already happened before Tani tried to bring it up again and her suggestion added no new arguments, so it feels much like a desperate attempt to keep Matrim alive rather than an honest assessment of the best actions for the village. Also, she paid a lot more attention to Mat than Mat did to her, which would fit with an elim knowing their Mistborn but the Mistborn not knowing their teammates.

@Biplet

I have answered this before...

I was sure that Straff would NK Mat and wanted to do something else with my exe. Then I figured I would never get all y'alls to vote on someone else sus so I gave up.

Sri I was halfway thru with a post when you asked that so...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slight elim read on Illwei, if only for the fact that last time she said she was elim she actually was - and she's said that this game.

Slight elim read on Gears, probably for the "murder is good" comment.

Oh goodness. Both the Elim Mistborns said please avoid outing mistborns they might be Vin. Hmmmmm... I think we should kill them again.

More coming

3 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Ummm... They're already dead...

That's why we should kill them again. To make them double dead.

@Biplet Also I felt like Quinn wasn't being listened to and her points hadn't been refuted. No one gave reasons to not wait for Straff to NK Mat.

Edited by Tani

2 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

What. Please tell me this is a joke, because for some reason this just makes me want to tinfoil you as elim soooo hard.

Taniel: "This is a joke."

I was really joking. :)

10 minutes ago, Tani said:

No one gave reasons to not wait for Straff to NK Mat.

I did. Gave Mat time to do more harm like scan people, possibly out vin. Also straff couldve decided to let Mat take up more discussion and not NK him

Just now, Biplet said:

I did. Gave Mat time to do more harm like scan people, possibly out vin. Also straff couldve decided to let Mat take up more discussion and not NK him

Basically this, yeah. Biplet paraphrased it better than I would :P.

12 minutes ago, Biplet said:

I saw the bolded part but missed the underlined stuff. Thanks!

-Tani

I have something to confess. I'm Elim, and my mistborn is Illwei. :)

There were secretly three elim teams. Ours is the Jastes team. 

Edited by Tani

7 minutes ago, Tani said:

Taniel: "This is a joke."

I was really joking. :)

Even if it is a joke, it still raises my suspicion levels since it feels like you're purposefully trying to make a joke that'd make you gain village points.

2 minutes ago, Tani said:

-Tani

Why did you vote on yourself???

10 minutes ago, Tani said:

-Tani

I have something to confess. I'm Elim, and my mistborn is Illwei. :)

Please confirm if this is a vote on you or Illwei. 

Edit: For now, I'm marking this as a vote on Illwei as it's the most recent in the post. Let me know if that changes.

Edited by TJ Shade