Long Game 74: You Want It Darker

Kasimir

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

@Fifth Scholar@Shard of Reading@Dannex@The Windrunner Supreme@Haelbarde, @Condensation. Haven't heard from you guys in a while. There's sixteen of us left, and if we've got six inactives we're probably done for.

You too, Burnt and Elandera. I'd like to see if we can get a Three from everyone, and while you're both around I haven't seen much in the way of... er... suspicions. Same for STINK, plus why you were sus on Gears, I suppose. 

Oh - all right. I've been trying to make sense of this... sorry, I'm lost. But I'm trying to keep up with the reading, and I'll be voting if I can get a suspicion.

It also wasn't my favourite start as a pinch-hitter. *shrug* But what can you do?

• Araris: Maill, Stick, Illwei
  • Mailliw: Stick, Illwei, Reading
  • Stick: Ash, Araris, Illwei
  • TJ: Maill, Araris
  • Burnt: Reading, Elandera
  • Devotary: Maill, Stick
  • Fifth: Ash
  • STINK: Ash
  • Hael: Elandera
  • Connie: Elandera
  • Reading: Araris
  • Dannex: Reading
  • Elandera:
  • Ash:
  • Illwei:
  • TWS:
  • Wyrm: Burnt, Burnt, Burnt

This feels like the first I've heard of an Araris push - that just because of the initial Gears vote? Also not sure how I feel about Illwei being on the top 3. (I mean, Illwei on Maill is obvious but not sure about the other two).

Still a bit foreboding that a grand 7/16 of us responded... sigh. You know who you are. 

Maill is going to be in the top three for continued survival if nothing else. Maill and Burnt both being elim tineyes would be a fun distribution, but I don't think it's likely. Some of the  people who helped Maill survive D3 and D4 would presumably be evil if Maill is, but we may have run out of mixes depending on whether there's 6 or 7 elims. I'd say STINK if Maill is evil, for twice voting in Maill's defense while not voting D1 or D2. Village Maill means the elims could have just hung out the past two cycles and perhaps the whole game. It would have benefited them to keep attention on Maill and pit him against villagers to try for a string of mixes, but that could include people on both sides of Maill trains. Nobody currently alive voted for Maill both D3 and D4. Stick and Ash have both seemed at times willing to let Maill get close to danger without actually dying, leaving D3 at a 5-5 tie and then making sure Maill/Gears was close. Stick is less likely to be e/e with Maill than Ash is, so of just three suspicions I'll put Stink/Maill|Stick.

19 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Maill and Burnt both being elim tineyes would be a fun distribution, but I don't think it's likely. 

Dude that would be the best. I want that to happen. Kas why didn't you make us both tineyes and make us both evil that would be amazing! 

Sorry y’all, my activity keeps flickering with schoolwork and old friends wanting to cram five months’ worth of conversation into a single evening. :P I’m gonna read through and probably do my last great multiquote after I grab something to eat, but the three people I most suspect now are TJ, Devo and one of SoR/Connie (yes this is four people that’s why I need to do analysis :P). 

25 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Why are people suspicious of me? Tani literally claimed Village Mistborn, and I assume she found some way to prove it. 

That feels like an overreaction to just Elandera listing you. 

And just because she proved she was a mistborn doesn't mean she proved herself village. 

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

That feels like an overreaction to just Elandera listing you. 

And just because she proved she was a mistborn doesn't mean she proved herself village. 

Two people. And yeah, that's true. My bad.

1 hour ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Sorry y’all, my activity keeps flickering with schoolwork and old friends wanting to cram five months’ worth of conversation into a single evening. :P I’m gonna read through and probably do my last great multiquote after I grab something to eat, but the three people I most suspect now are TJ, Devo and one of SoR/Connie (yes this is four people that’s why I need to do analysis :P). 

• Araris: Maill, Stick, Illwei
  • Mailliw: Stick, Illwei, Reading, Devotary
  • Stick: Ash, Araris, Illwei, Devotary
  • TJ: Maill, Araris, Fifth
  • Burnt: Reading, Elandera
  • Devotary: Maill, Stick, Fifth
  • Fifth: Ash
  • STINK: Ash, Devotary
  • Hael: Elandera
  • Connie: Elandera
  • Reading: Araris, Fifth
  • Dannex: Reading
  • Elandera:
  • Ash:
  • Illwei:
  • TWS:
  • Wyrm: Burnt, Burnt, Burnt

I’m actually reading Stick a bit more village now. Not great about Fifth or STINK though. I’ll have time to post more in the afternoon.

25 minutes ago, Elandera said:

Which again, is proof she was Mistborn or coinshot, but not necessarily village.

I agree - I'm village reading Tani/connie for other reasons though

There's a mixture of gut + the PM interactions (with Tani that is - my PM with Connie is basically nonexistent) + how she seemed to do everything Quinn did, just seemed very genuine (?dont know if that's the right word) but yea

What I do find odd is that the elims didn't NK her. This could be either because 1) They think there's a misexe potential here or 2) she's one of them

4 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

I agree - I'm village reading Tani/connie for other reasons though

There's a mixture of gut + the PM interactions (with Tani that is - my PM with Connie is basically nonexistent) + how she seemed to do everything Quinn did, just seemed very genuine (?dont know if that's the right word) but yea

What I do find odd is that the elims didn't NK her. This could be either because 1) They think there's a misexe potential here or 2) she's one of them

Wasn't I the last one to say something? That means it's your turn.

But there's no way to know which is which.

Probably one of the oddest time-checks because I was trying to handle some fires on my end (valar dohaeris, OT time!), but let this serve as your reminder that you have eighteen more hours to rollover, thereabout.

Twelve friends dead and not a single Spiked found...Sunny was far from optimistic and could not help but reflect this in her newest cake.

She wondered...how many more cakes would she have to bake and consume and bake and consume before they managed to pin down at least one Spiked? 

(image in spoiler)

Spoiler

pepesad.PNG.de7eaa49a942b27d5b34e73e311ff1d6.PNG

-----------------------------------

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Wasn't I the last one to say something? That means it's your turn.

But there's no way to know which is which.

...fair enough :P 

1 hour ago, Illwei said:

Hey anyone wanna participate in my anti-ash whatnot? Not anti-ash. That's not right. 

Anyone wanna join me in naming their top three trusts? 

Connie, TJ, Elandera

Connie, Stink, Illwei 

Trusts: illwei, ash, stink

Though maill is in my like "kinda paranoid that is completely evil and probably is but I've committed to trusting him and I want him to be village" category. And that's probably purely because of his tineyeness if I'm honest. Tineyes are great and I really hope neither are evil. I realise we have two tineyes in play so If we lose one it's not the end of the world, but C'mon guys, PM's are my lifeblood (that I've severely neglected this game >> )