3 minutes ago, Dannex said:

A young man with the biggest handlebar mustache you’ve ever seen is standing behind the counter. “What can I do for you?”

"Me and my friends need some clothing." she said. She then walked over to the area with the Roughs-Style clothing, and grabbed a shirt, a pair of pants, boots, a belt, and a coat that seemed her size. She then grabbed a hat, just for fun.

Yes, I know that is bad grammar, and I don't care. :P

6 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

"Nice!" She grinned, and ran over to the store. "Huh. It looks like they sell multiple types of clothing." She noticed a section with roughs-style clothing, and sighed with relief. "I was worried that I was going to have to wear a dress all the time." She entered the store.

Gracie grabbed a casual pair of clothes and held them up. "I suppose these'll fit," she muttered.

2 minutes ago, Vapor said:

Gracie grabbed a casual pair of clothes and held them up. "I suppose these'll fit," she muttered.

Lilliana went over to Gracie. "I'm going to miss things like dressing rooms." She whispered. 

Edited by Random Bystander

44 minutes ago, Dannex said:

“30 boxings for the lot of it.”

She grabbed 30 coins, gave them to him, and walked back to Gracie. She then gave Gracie her clothes, walked outside, and gave the rest of them the coins. "Here. Go buy some clothing. Those are mine, so I'll need those back later."

1 hour ago, Random Bystander said:

She grabbed 30 coins, gave them to him, and walked back to Gracie. She then gave Gracie her clothes, walked outside, and gave the rest of them the coins. "Here. Go buy some clothing. Those are mine, so I'll need those back later."

Daryen walks inside and gets some simple clothes, hands over the cash and mumbling a "thank you" before exiting back out, his new clothes clutched under his arm.

Cough cough. Who was Evan again...?

@The Unknown Order

Alex looked nervously around the room. It looked much like how he had expected it to look, and while he doubted they'd get in trouble, necessarily, he had never been too good at talking to authority figures.

Just now, Negative_Null said:

@The Unknown Order

Alex looked nervously around the room. It looked much like how he had expected it to look, and while he doubted they'd get in trouble, necessarily, he had never been too good at talking to authority figures.

What do you mean? Random is the Grandmother.

7 hours ago, Negative_Null said:

@The Unknown Order

7 hours ago, The Unknown Order said:

Evan looked around, there was metal everywhere. "Want to see if you're a Feruchemist?" He walks over and starts touching the metals.

The lady (I'm not going to even try to spell her name) frowned. 

Uh... I don't know what else to do right now... Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, AmazingGoob said:

"We could ask someone on the street. Uh... You can have the privilege to do that."

She snorted. "Yeah, no." She paused, and looked at the group. "Wait a... Where did the adults go? Did they ditch us?" She sounded annoyed. "When did they disappear?"

On 2/19/2021 at 3:21 PM, Random Bystander said:

She snorted. "Yeah, no." She paused, and looked at the group. "Wait a... Where did the adults go? Did they ditch us?" She sounded annoyed. "When did they disappear?"

"They wouldn't just leave, would they? I mean, they're just as lost as us."