5 minutes ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

Uh, yeah. Also Connie

just get netherite armor easy peasy :P

Um... okay. Can I get some reasoning? I've noticed you have a habit of voting without explaining your reasoning.

I love netherite armor, but super netherite armor's better. I mostly do creative now, though.

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Um... okay. Can I get some reasoning? I've noticed you have a habit of voting without explaining your reasoning.

I- My reasoning never changed, I just switched off of you onto Fura for a fat minute for absolutely no reason.

3 hours ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

Not gonna lie, I have been thinking this. 

fsdjlkfshdfkjlsd it's SNOWING where you are? ;-; (text here to show that these two things are unrelated)

Connie

Fura

3 hours ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

I hate speculating about roles. let's stop. it's not good village practice. and I'm back to wanting to kill connie. vote staying on Fura though because I want them to come play. Not even because connie is an Elim though, I just want to make sure that if she has a role then she's not gonna die. 

I- 

Okay I think she actually might be truthless: hear me out. Acting. that's it folks have a nice day. 

I couldn't read connie before though I don't think when she was a hemalurgist, so idk. 

4 minutes ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

I- My reasoning never changed, I just switched off of you onto Fura for a fat minute for absolutely no reason.

Quote unquote "absolutely no reason", you mean. Now that you're fairly certain that I'm not Truthless(you'll trust me that I'm not Truthless but not that I'm not an elim?), you're perfectly fine voting me out. I'm sorry, this just pushes all of my buttons. You were the first one to vote on me because I said that we need to be careful and yeah, that's obvious, but I still thought it needed to be said because in my other games, we weren't very cautious about voting. The elims won in all three of those. You took it off because (after Quinn pointed it out) you said you thought I might be Truthless and "I just want to make sure that if she has a role then she's not gonna die." Then you put it back on because I'm defending myself, unlike a Truthless would. This seems really suspicious to me. Illwei. Anyone else agree?

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Anyone else agree?

"anyone else agree" uh oh this is where I die

So me thinking you are truthless is more of an afterthought? I mean, I don't really think you're a truthless, not because of anything you said, but because I- Well, I just don't think so. idk. Also, uh, forgot to switch out of blue text, but I said "Text here to show that these two things are unrelated" uh to try and say that the vote change and thinking was unrelated. 

Basically me thinking you're the truthless is just my paranoia talking.

4 minutes ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

"anyone else agree" uh oh this is where I die

So me thinking you are truthless is more of an afterthought? I mean, I don't really think you're a truthless, not because of anything you said, but because I- Well, I just don't think so. idk. Also, uh, forgot to switch out of blue text, but I said "Text here to show that these two things are unrelated" uh to try and say that the vote change and thinking was unrelated. 

Basically me thinking you're the truthless is just my paranoia talking.

So you don't think I'm a Truthless, which gives you even less motive for all of those vote changes. Right? You just seem off to me, especially the way you switch on and off of me.

Edited by Ookla the Grammatical

Just now, Ookla the Grammatical said:

So you don't think I'm a Truthless, which gives you even less motive for all of those vote changes. Right? You just seem off to me, especially the way you switch on and off of me.

Am I too flippy floppy? (wishy washy? whats it called? Idk.) for you? I don't believe I ever said I was done with you, and I only switched off once. Even when I was on Fura, I said something along the lines of "I'm not done with connie" or whatever. "I still wanna kill Connie" idk something like that. 

I.. can't be the only one who is really confused about this whole interaction, right? Lmao.

I don't like how Illwei is acting here. Honestly, I think they may be Truthless. I can't remember if I've played with them before, but if someone remembers previous games I'd like to know if this is their normal playstyle. Not much of what they're doing makes sense?

I don't like Connie either, in all honesty. Especially the "anyone else agree", that set off a bunch of alarms in my head.

I'm not going to vote yet, I suppose. I'd like some more information before I commit but, honestly? I'd be fine with lynching either at this point..

6 hours ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

Also Connie, to answer your question about why the initial vote, it was just that sentence. I personally don't like it when people tell me what we should do, especially when 1) It is probably a pretty obvious thing, and 2)... Okay, just one point then? When it's either a pretty obvious thing or something that doesn't make sense. Performative. That's it. This feels performative. it's like going "Man, those Elims, which we all hate, we should really try and kill them this time, as I too, like you, want to kill the Elims" :P.

5 minutes ago, Ooklil' the Wei said:

Am I too flippy floppy? (wishy washy? whats it called? Idk.) for you? I don't believe I ever said I was done with you, and I only switched off once. Even when I was on Fura, I said something along the lines of "I'm not done with connie" or whatever. "I still wanna kill Connie" idk something like that. 

This is your reasoning for voting me the first time. That my saying "We need to be more careful" seemed like a performance to you. You also said later that I seemed like I was acting differently from my other games.

Then I offered reasoning for both of those (in my first three games, people weren't careful about voting and I thought we could use the reminder and I don't have an important role, as compared to my first three games) and you put the vote back on? I'm just supremely confused about your reasoning.

4 minutes ago, Eternum said:

I don't like how Illwei is acting here. Honestly, I think they may be Truthless. I can't remember if I've played with them before, but if someone remembers previous games I'd like to know if this is their normal playstyle. Not much of what they're doing makes sense?

Erm, You don't want me to answer for myself probably but...

er...

I don't try to be a troll...

1 minute ago, Eternum said:

Honestly, I think they may be Truthless

;-;

Not gonna lie though, as I was writing my last post I was just like "wait a minute, am I the truthless?" I was hoping that the Elims would remember me dying last game on D1 and be nice not kill me D1 if they think I'm truthless :P. 

Anyways- Don't know why you'd wanna kill me if you think I'm the truthless

Anyways if we had PMs I'd probably tell someone that I trust that if I die I'd be more suspicious of the people who haven't played with me before. kinda a useless point to make now that I've said it aloud, but ya know. 

1 minute ago, Lotus said:

I mean some things could be suspicious, like how much she’s posting, but I think that’s easily explainable by first round shenanigans 

Wait wait wait

Lotus

Lotus Lotus

You think that me posting a lot is suspicious?

8 minutes ago, Eternum said:

I don't like Connie either, in all honesty. Especially the "anyone else agree", that set off a bunch of alarms in my head.

I like to know other people's opinions. I can see how that might set off a bell, though.

And yeah, both Illwei and I post a lot.

14 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Mmm I don’t think we should vote out Illwei. I mean some things could be suspicious, like how much she’s posting, but I think that’s easily explainable by first round shenanigans 

Well, hey Lotus!

That's an odd take. Quantity of posts doesn't really mean anything? Also, lynching Connie or Illwei gives us plenty of information, I think. It's D1, after all, and they've been some of the most active, so lynching one of them isn't an objectively bad idea.

Gears would be another solid choice, if we're looking solely at information gain, because of how many people defended him. But that's besides the point.

Edited by Eternum
Clarification.

Just now, Eternum said:

Well, hey Lotus!

That's an odd take. Quantity of posts doesn't really mean anything? Also, lynching Connie or Illwei gives us plenty of information, I think. It's D1, after all, and they've been some of the most active.

Gears would be another solid choice, if we're looking solely at information gain, because of how many people defended him. But that's besides the point.

I think sometimes people are more or less active when they're an elim because they're on the doc or they want to seem innocent.

I personally don't think people defending gears means much in regards to anyone's allignment. He most usually dies D1, and recently he survived a few cycles, but only because he was an Elim. I think it's reasonable to defend him because it's not much fun to die D1, especially repeatedly.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

Well, hey Lotus!

That's an odd take. Quantity of posts doesn't really mean anything? Also, lynching Connie or Illwei gives us plenty of information, I think. It's D1, after all, and they've been some of the most active.

With how many people defended him quite a few of them are sure to be village, a Connie/Illwei lynch could give info, I would prefer Illwei.

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

I think sometimes people are more or less active when they're an elim because they're on the doc or they want to seem innocent.

So if they're an elim they could be more active because they don't want to seem elim.. or less active.. because they don't want to seem elim/are on the elim doc.. or "averagely" active, whatever that can mean, because.. they don't want to seem elim.. You see the problem here? Activity rates don't really mean anything, especially on D1 :P

At least, I think so.

Just now, Eternum said:

So if they're an elim they could be more active because they don't want to seem elim.. or less active.. because they don't want to seem elim/are on the elim doc.. or "averagely" active, whatever that can mean, because.. they don't want to seem elim.. You see the problem here? Activity rates don't really mean anything, especially on D1 :P

At least, I think so.

Yeah, I can see that. However, people changing their style can be indicative of a change in role.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

Yeah, I can see that. However, people changing their style can be indicative of a change in role.

Such as you acting different, as I'm not the one acting different between the two of us. 

Let's take it out of the two of us. Connie, who do you think is acting differently and isn't me?

Just now, Ooklil' the Wei said:

Such as you acting different, as I'm not the one acting different between the two of us. 

Let's take it out of the two of us. Connie, who do you think is acting differently and isn't me?

Yes, I'm acting differently. I gave entirely valid reasons that seemed to satisfy everyone except you.

40 minutes ago, Eternum said:

I.. can't be the only one who is really confused about this whole interaction, right? Lmao.

I'm not going to vote yet, I suppose. I'd like some more information before I commit but, honestly? I'd be fine with lynching either at this point..

I'm with Eternum on...everything here. Makes me very suspicious of the possibility that Eternum might be village. This post reads very villager-y to me in addition to the mind meld, and I've thought his other posts seemed to come from a village mindset too. Feeling pretty good about Eturnum rn.

Also yes I'm confused.

I'm a little conflicted on Illwei just because this is how they talk irl as well, so I'm struggling to see it as AI, but if I was looking at their posts over the last hour objectively I'd probably want to lynch them. I'll listen to people that have played with them before though.

Connie did a good job pointing out the contradictions in Illwei's posts, which is often an elim sign... Similarly, I think Connie's posts seem to come from an elim-y mindset.

I'd be more willing to lynch Connie, but people are defending both and people are attacking both. This makes me feel like there is actually a reasonable chance this is not a village-village lynch.

If I had to guess, I wouldn't be surprised if Illwei was truthless or a neutral... But I think it's more likely Connie is an elim and either of those things.

Due to that I'm going to vote on Connie. However I'd appreciate a vote count from someone if at all possible. (I'm color blind so figuring out myself is really difficult)

Connie

So I only skimmed the thread as I’m technically not supposed be on rn, but @Eternum, concerning Illwei, their playstyle rn seems akin to what I’ve seen in the past (though I do want to read their elim game, LG69 iirc) and Connie is slightly different but explained it to my satisfaction. In 2-3 hours I’ll do a megaquote (in theory) when I’m not sneakily on mobile :P 

8 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

Connie did a good job pointing out the contradictions in Illwei's posts, which is often an elim sign... Similarly, I think Connie's posts seem to come from an elim-y mindset.

I'd be more willing to lynch Connie, but people are defending both and people are attacking both. This makes me feel like there is actually a reasonable chance this is not a village-village lynch.

If I had to guess, I wouldn't be surprised if Illwei was truthless or a neutral... But I think it's more likely Connie is an elim and either of those things.

Due to that I'm going to vote on Connie. However I'd appreciate a vote count from someone if at all possible. (I'm color blind so figuring out myself is really difficult)

Connie

Wait, so because I think logically I'm an elim? I'm just observant and usually have a good memory. I'm confused about how doing a good job pointing out contradictions leads to you thinking I'm an elim.