2 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

when it happens. We get less mature as we get older, but then we get more mature. that's when we become men.

Ya this sounds about right. 8th grade is imo the peak of the immaturity (no offence to anyone here in 8th grade. You're probably different :D)

33 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

....why are we talking about flirting?

cause Tani asked!

32 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

Ya this sounds about right. 8th grade is imo the peak of the immaturity (no offence to anyone here in 8th grade. You're probably different :D)

eh. 9th grade is pretty bad too. but then we get better usually.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

eh. 9th grade is pretty bad too. but then we get better usually.

Ok that's fair. Sophomore year is generally when it starts to get better

yes and no. The first one is less serious for lack of a better term

2 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Flirting with someone and hitting on someone is the same thing right?

Yeah, I was going to say that hitting on someone was more aggressive but that's really not the right word for it! Lol

On 4/24/2023 at 7:28 PM, Lord Gregorio said:

I honestly think 7th is the worst, but maybe that's personal experience. I do think it's one of the two though.

Personally, in eighth grade the humans were pretty nasty, but I didn't really do seventh grade so I can't really say.

I wish people wouldn't be obnoxious.

Edited by That1Cellist

35 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

details? Unless you don't want to.

Sure I'll give details.

So at this dance they did some short swing dancing lessons which were very fun. But you rotated partners every thirty seconds or so. And a decent amount of the guys in there were struggling to get the turn right. So I was partnered with a freshman who was struggling and at the end I told him he had done a good job and moved on. Later he asked me to dance and I danced with him. He held the conversation pretty well (which by the way is a really good way to impress the person you're dancing with). And at the end he asked for my number so I gave it to him. (I have never not given someone my number when they ask for it. I think its kind of mean to deny someone the ability to talk to you) My phone was in the coat closet so I didn't think to much about it, especially since when I went to go find the people I was with they had all disappeared. I kind of forgot I did it until we got in the car to go home. And then when I went to text my dad to tell him we were on the way home I had a text from him that said something along the lines of "if you want another slow dance don't hesitate to ask."

I thought it was funny.

Edited by InfiniteInsanity

4 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Sure I'll give details.

So at this dance they did some short swing dancing lessons which were very fun. But you rotated partners every thirty seconds or so. And a decent amount of the guys in there were struggling to get the turn right. So I was partnered with a freshman who was struggling and at the end I told him he had done a good job and moved on. Later he asked me to dance and I danced with him. He held the conversation pretty well (which by the way is a really good way to impress the person you're dancing with). And at the end he asked for my number so I gave it to him. (I have never not given someone my number when they ask for it. I think its kind of mean to deny someone the ability to talk to you) My phone was in the coat closet so I didn't think to much about it, especially since when I went to go find the people I was with they had all disappeared. I kind of forgot I did it until we got in the car to go home. And then when I went to text my dad to tell him we were on the way home I had a text from him that said something along the lines of "if you want another slow dance don't hesitate to ask."

I thought it was funny.

that's cool. Swing is really fun. Have you ever tried dancing Samba? Or Cha-Cha? They're some of my favorites.

3 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Lol I love that

That is indeed very funny

I have many funny/awkward stories from dances

My favorite thing is the surprise on guys faces when I take control of a conversation by asking them how many chickens it would take to kill an elephant.

Its amazing.

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

My favorite thing is the surprise on guys faces when I take control of a conversation by asking them how many chickens it would take to kill an elephant.

Its amazing.

um... a lot. That sounds like the kind of question I would ask. Like, if you have your normal school supplies, how many third graders could you beat in a fight.

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Its amazing.

*surprise in face*
*seriously considers question*

How much pressure does it take to pierce an elephants skin, and can we fire one chicken beak first at the velocity required to produce this pressure?

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

*surprise in face*
*seriously considers question*

How much pressure does it take to pierce an elephants skin, and can we fire one chicken beak first at the velocity required to produce this pressure?

I don't know but if you say so yes.