Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

3 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Okay, go ahead and truth or dare someone! I'll let you know when it's time, and we'll get together."

Waking up Sorana realizes that she most likely has no chance to ever keep up with this. "Truth." she calls, mostly to contribute anything. "Just write the question down and I'll answer it whenever you are awake again I guess?"

With a sigh she gets up to her feet. It's quiet now, a strange feeling knowing how much had been going on just a few hours earlier. "Have a good night everybody." she adds and then sits down comfortably, reaching for a book. Quiet actually isn't that bad. More time to read.

16 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Waking up Sorana realizes that she most likely has no chance to ever keep up with this. "Truth." she calls, mostly to contribute anything. "Just write the question down and I'll answer it whenever you are awake again I guess?"

With a sigh she gets up to her feet. It's quiet now, a strange feeling knowing how much had been going on just a few hours earlier. "Have a good night everybody." she adds and then sits down comfortably, reaching for a book. Quiet actually isn't that bad. More time to read.

Hello!

"Greetings!" Queenie shouts, jolting awake with a snort. 

@Scarletfox, your posts are relatable for me, I used to do speech and debate. Then I quit to focus more on theatre. (My computer thinks theatre isn't a word and I'm triggered)  (I need sleep.)