Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

34 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Connie giggles, then reaches for the cup and balances it on her head while she stands up, jumps, walks around the couch, and sits down. "Am I done?"

No! You have to do a cartwheel now

The fox looks up from her laptop. "uhhhhh... I'm kind of here? Just yell at me if you want to truth or dare me." She looks back down at her laptop, and continues to read about immigration policy in the European Union.

I'm doing debate research right now, so just tag me if you want my attention. It's super late in my time zone, and I am going to pull a late nighter (not an all nighter, I'm not that crazy), so I'll probably be here for awhile.

Sorana sighed. "I'm theoretically here as well." she admitted and then made a vague gesture with her shoulder. "It's weird but I tend to fall asleep when you all wake up. Has to be some strange condition of mine."

Sitting back more comfortably she poured some tea into her cup and started to drink it. "But I'm willing to join, if you don't mind my replies taking a little more time."

12 hours ago, Condensation said:

"Truth!"

"Ok, what are the names of all of your boyfriends!?"

(my character don't got any ideas for questions. I personally, am full of many good ones, but she can't think of any right now)

Emi looked at all those people.

“Hi, I’m Emi! I know, I’m late and I hope you all don’t mind! What are we doing right now?” She looked at all people, waiting for response.

Edited by Emi

7 minutes ago, Emi said:

Emi looked at all those people.

“Hi, I’m Emi! I know, I’m late and I hope you all don’t mind! What are we doing right now?” She looked at all people, waiting for response.

"oh just truth or dare"

Just now, KyL said:

Yeah in a sec, when Condensation answers: she'll probably ask me again, and then I can ask you

Emi looked at Condensation.
“Um... she is asleep right now. But okay, I can wait”.