Girls only! (And a sleepover/tea time RP kind of thing?)

Just now, Emi said:

Emi looked at Condensation.
“Um... she is asleep right now. But okay, I can wait”.

Sorry 'bout that. I don't really know all the rules, so I don't know if there can be multiple going on at the same time

Just now, KyL said:

Sorry 'bout that. I don't really know all the rules, so I don't know if there can be multiple going on at the same time

„As I said, it’s okay. I don’t know the rules either”.:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

"With all of this random sleeping, we may want to have more than one game going at once."

"You are very wise, Mist. We could also have the questions open, for the first person on to answer."

*brain schemes

Edited by KyL

The Fox feels like she’s a Mistborn who pewter dragged for the first time. She is running on caffeine only as she tears apart policies. “MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You want to change the immigration policy?? FIGHT ME!” She continues to cackle.

The caffeine wars inside her like a storm, her tiredness and energy battling it out. 

Edited by Scarletfox

Just now, Scarletfox said:

The Fox feels like she’s a Mistborn who pewter dragged for the first time. She is running on caffeine only as she tears apart policies. “MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You want to change the immigration policy?? FIGHT ME!” She continues to cackle.

Ok that is more scary than

zero

Vapor smiles. "That's my kind of thing." She exits through a portal. Moments later, she comes back battered, holding a stick and dragging a group of hobgoblins. "Mama didn't like me fighting one of her kids," she says as she exits the room to take a shower, leaving the sticks and hobgoblin corpses.

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

"That works. I guess. Uhhhh. She said okay to Emi being next, so I guess, Emi, truth or dare?"

Ninja'd. "What's your favorite song?"

Emi sighed. That was so common question... The one she never liked.

"I don't have any" She anwsered.

14 hours ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Yup! Whats up?

:lol:

3 hours ago, KyL said:

"Ok, what are the names of all of your boyfriends!?"

(my character don't got any ideas for questions. I personally, am full of many good ones, but she can't think of any right now)

Connie hrms and looks off to the left. "Well, do you mean present, or past and present?"