4 hours ago, TheAlpha929 said:

0D76D278-B0E1-4E39-A165-A155BC8A95AB.jpegCause I could use some. Any advice that comes to your mind is great!

Prioritize yourself. Be nice to yourself, because you deserve it. Give yourself time to do what you need, and even when it's hard or you're worried that it might hurt someone else, take care of yourself and set the boundaries you need to set. You can't be there for other people if you're not there for yourself first.

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, OokIa the Believer said:

What would you say are the five components of your life?

Hmmm that's a hard one. Honestly, I feel like just one component would be easier for me to answer... In no particular order:

Theatre, family, friends, books, and my experiences.

10 hours ago, Ookla the Black Sock said:

What's your favorite tv show?

Either The Owl House or Miraculous Ladybug!

10 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?

No clue, but Tesh suggested I say "One, if you throw it hard enough." So let's go with that.

1 hour ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Have you ever played in a game of Sanderson Elimination?

Nope. I think I considered it once, started looking at the stuff, got confused, and decided to stick with RPing.

11 hours ago, OokIa the Believer said:

In a resume, what would to tell them about yourself? 

Depends on if it's a resume for a normal person job or a resume for a show.

I guess either way, I'd tell them about my previous jobs or shows and what skills I have that were helpful and would be helpful in whatever new thing I'm applying/auditioning for.

13 hours ago, Ookla the Starship Ranger said:

What are you doing right now? Literally or overall in your life what are you working on.

Literally I'm sitting at my desk procrastinating doing my self-eval.

Overall in my life, I'm currently in a production of a musical of It's A Wonderful Life, we close Saturday, also finals week is next week but I'm fortunately not too stressed about it. I'm a sophomore in the BFA acting program at my college, and it's been super fun and I've been learning so much!! I haven't had much time for reading, which is really sad, but overall college has been really good. I almost never have time to work, so I'm really losing money which isn't great, but I'm applying to a ton of places for the summer, and I'll be working over Christmas break, and hopefully get another job that I'll be able to work mostly regularly for next semester.

I think that's a pretty thorough update :))

I'm bored and can't sleep cuz I've been thinking about this so I'm gonna ask myself a question sorry

"Hey Queen what are you gonna do with a degree in theatre?"

Become a cryptid. Hear me out. I move into a quaint little town, preferably by a quaint little body of water. I get a quaint little job and make some quaint little friends and have a quaint little life, and because I'm such a good actor, no one suspects that I'm also the quaint little cryptid that there have been sightings of. "Oh dear we have a cryptid? What on earth could it be, what on earth could it want, I haven't the slightest idea" mwahahahaha little do they know

9 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I'm bored and can't sleep cuz I've been thinking about this so I'm gonna ask myself a question sorry

"Hey Queen what are you gonna do with a degree in theatre?"

Become a cryptid. Hear me out. I move into a quaint little town, preferably by a quaint little body of water. I get a quaint little job and make some quaint little friends and have a quaint little life, and because I'm such a good actor, no one suspects that I'm also the quaint little cryptid that there have been sightings of. "Oh dear we have a cryptid? What on earth could it be, what on earth could it want, I haven't the slightest idea" mwahahahaha little do they know

How would you make sure you're not caught on camera properly? And can you share what your cryptid form would look like?

On 12/14/2023 at 1:05 AM, Ookla the Hyperpotamian said:

How would you make sure you're not caught on camera properly? And can you share what your cryptid form would look like?

Stay far enough away from civilization that no one knows exactly where to look for me, and ensure that every sighting of me is very tightly controlled by myself. No one will see me unless I want them to, and they'll only see as much of me as I want them to.

And, no, I cannot share what my cryptid form would look like, because then you'd know that it's me when the rumors start flying about a new cryptid.

• DramaQueen changed the title to Queen Queries
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

What's your opinion on Sharders who joined later than you?

There aren't very many that I was really able to become good friends with, but from what I've seen of y'all I think you're all really cool! The Shard is in good hands :))