16 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

What is your favorite magic system of Brandon's?

The idea of different metals giving you powers is really cool, so I'd have to say Allomancy/Mistborn. Although, Breaths/Warbreaker is cool too.

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

What made you join the Shard?

Do you like stuffed animals?

First impression of me? 

A Sanderfan friend of mine told me to check out the Coppermind, and while I was looking at that, I saw that the Shard existed, and I was like, "Oh, cool! A fansite! I'll join that!"

OH MY GOSH YES!!!!!!!!! Oh, and that reminds me: If any of you have Webkinz accounts, please send a friend request to princessleia04 I would love to be your friend on Webkinz. I have like 34 Webkinz and then probably like at least that many more of other stuffed animals.

I'm pretty sure I saw Ene first, and her rank said "Shoving Salad down a rainbow" and I was confused, then I saw you and was like, "Oh, there's probably some inside joke there." I also just really liked your name and you seemed really cool!

3 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

Did the chicken make it across the road?

Out of all the Cosmere characters, who would be the best wedding planner?

Funeral planner?

Surprise party planner?

Bestest friend ever?

Yes, of course! If he hadn't, who would have told his story?

I feel like Steris would be the best for all of those with all her lists, but I don't really like her, so...

Wedding: I'd choose Sazed, since he knows all those different religious ceremonies, he has a ton of knowledge about a lot of stuff, he's just be really good with all the details.

Funeral: Kaladin. 'Nuff said.

Surprise party: Lift seems like the kind of person to throw a surprise party. I don't know how good she'd be at keeping it a secret, but it'd be a great party with her planning it.

Are you asking who is my bestest friend or who in the cosmere would be my bestest friend?

• 2 months later...