The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

"Of course," said Psyder with a chuckle. Slowly, the fear began to recede.

He extended his hands, revealing the circular marks on the palms- and the writing surrounding them.

"These scripts give me the power to project fear," he explained. "This- and other powers like it- are one of the simplest to earn."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"I've got them in my journal, I can... do some tracing, I guess. And I definitely won't forget that retrieval one."

"All right, good."

On 12/2/2020 at 9:17 PM, Nathrangking said:

"Some of us will remain here and begin the process of preparing this army through recruitment and training a second group will have to keep an eye on the castle or failing that draw the fox out of hiding."

On 12/3/2020 at 6:16 AM, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"Right-o. Fellowship: who's going and who's staying?"

"I believe Chrysler should be able to set up some wards around the castle to make it difficult for them to leave and tell us if they try. That will at the very least reduce the amount of manpower we need to watch it. Since I think I have the best idea for bargaining with the fox, I should probably be in the party that goes to look for it. I'll need at least a few other people to come with me; opening a portal to the destination I have in mind will take most of my strength."

13 hours ago, Ookla the Grammatical said:

"Intriguing to be certain. You said there were five of these."

"Indeed," replied Psyder. "For instance..."

Black cords manifested on his arms. With a sharp movement, he smashed the stone light fixture into pieces, plunging the cell into dimness.

10 minutes ago, 00kla said:

"I believe Chrysler should be able to set up some wards around the castle to make it difficult for them to leave and tell us if they try. That will at the very least reduce the amount of manpower we need to watch it. Since I think I have the best idea for bargaining with the fox, I should probably be in the party that goes to look for it. I'll need at least a few other people to come with me; opening a portal to the destination I have in mind will take most of my strength."

"I should probably stay behind and fulfil what Herate wanted."

37 minutes ago, 00kla said:

"All right, good."

27 minutes ago, Ookla the Channelknight said:

"I should probably stay behind and fulfil what Herate wanted."

"I'll have to go if only because I can bargain with it. I have the knowledge to get that done. If Chrysler can slow them down we may have a chance. Fadran begin preparing these soldiers as soon as you are able. If we need you I will call. You may need to open a portal to get us out if things get bad."

1 minute ago, Nathrangking said:

"I'll have to go if only because I can bargain with it. I have the knowledge to get that done. If Chrysler can slow them down we may have a chance. Fadran begin preparing these soldiers as soon as you are able. If we need you I will call. You may need to open a portal to get us out if things get bad."

"My Parallarities are iffy at best, but I'll do what I can. Good luck."

"Things are likely not going to go as planned. Few plans truly go as they are supposed to. If things are dire and your Parallarities can't pull us out. You may have to pull us out using your mindscape. Tie our bond to your mindscape and allow us through. I'll do the rest."

@Ookla the Channelknight

1 hour ago, Ookla the Reserved said:

"Indeed," replied Psyder. "For instance..."

Black cords manifested on his arms. With a sharp movement, he smashed the stone light fixture into pieces, plunging the cell into dimness.

Daolan watched intently, trying to learn as much about this as he could. 

Herate did the same, although for slightly different reasons. 

12 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

"Things are likely not going to go as planned. Few plans truly go as they are supposed to. If things are dire and your Parallarities can't pull us out. You may have to pull us out using your mindscape. Tie our bond to your mindscape and allow us through. I'll do the rest."

@Ookla the Channelknight

"Well... I'm not super good at the mindscape stuff, but I'll do my best."