The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Halia... Still sits in the corner, contemplating all they ways she could help, with her... Royalness and *cough cough* well practiced healing Aon elantrian powers *cough* but mostly her Royalness. She sees her seon peaking out behind her back. 

"why don't you drop the disguise and show them what you can do?" Ato wispered.

"Because I don't need my powers to help, my Royal being is enough" Halia responded.

"you're... Not Royal" 

"you keep saying that."

"thats because... Nevermind. Whats going on?"

"Not sure, there's a King trying to kidnap people I think... And Holed whatever that means. Whatever it is, I think they've got it covered... But let's follow Fadran and Enter a username, just in case."

12 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

Baalhan looks around as he is transported into an unfurnished stark cell. With a sigh he turned his power in on himself. His form faded away and nothing remained.

I cast the spell and kill  the Holid. My whole world goes dark as my body is consumed by the spell. I vanish with out a trace.

It took me a bit to find this, but DON’T LEAVE PLEASE

Vapor heads through the doorway and chases after Eric.

7 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"If he escapes," says Jaxevist, "then I will have to kill him." His voice has an edge to it harder than steel.

@Condensation

@Condensation

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

Xino, do you think you’d be okay toning them down a bit, if people want you to? 

Worry not, nerf incoming.

Rekaerb followed Fadran through the various white stone labyrinths of the outpost, constantly fighting the urge to teleport to Abigail to see if she was alright. She's hidden, he reminded himself. Checking up on her would only give her away. He could be watching at any moment. And, of course, even if he were to find her in danger, there was precious little he could do about it. 

Ridiculous, he thought to himself. I'm hardly the most powerful being here, yet I have to follow these stupid noninterventionist policies.
All of a sudden, the group halted, jolting Rekaerb out of his thoughts. "Hmm?" he said out loud distractedly. "Why...?"
He trailed off as his gaze took in the central cavern, the giant pillar in the center, and the pointed absence of any bridge to convey them across the gap.

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Queen made herself visible and corporeal, pulling her hat off and digging through her tool belt to find a rope. 

"Will this work?" She asks, holding out a thick polyester rope.

T jumps. "Yes. Hello, Queen." T ties one end of the rope around her waist and the other end to a rock. "Will someone hold the other end, just in case?"

35 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"I don't think they're trying to stop us from crossing," said Rekaerb, pointing across the gap. "If I'm not mistaken, those are Hyxali coming to fly us across. The bridge must just be out for some reason."

"Another threat, perhaps? What other threats does the Universe Hexagon face?"

3 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Another threat, perhaps? What other threats does the Universe Hexagon face?"

"None, really. Apart from the holed, of course. The Hyxali don't have many enemies."

The small group of Hyxali fluttered into the opening and landed gracefully on the edge. The group was mostly workers, save one.

"Hi!" she said brightly. "I'm Nya. Uh, you guys need to get across the gap, right?"