The Fellowship of the Thing - I'm bored. Let's mess around! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

2 hours ago, Mist said:

"I don't know what Fadran needs to do. I think the door's locked."

Queen, who had removed Fadran's incorporeality when she saw what he was planning to do, revealed herself, as well. "I think he knows what he's doing. I doubt he's tackling him to take him down, I think it must be to do the mind spirit thing Fadran does." 

Fadran, you need to remember that I made you incorporeal before you start tackling people.

2 hours ago, Mist said:

"I don't know what Fadran needs to do. I think the door's locked."

"Let me," say Truth, as he summons his Shardblade. The Blade suddenly glows a blinding white. Whoa, what did Queen do? He traces a symbol using the Blade and then cuts through the door.

"I deactivated the alarms on the cell, and the protections"

1 minute ago, Condensation said:

Just a sec, we are coming for you. Do we have any way of knowing where you are?

8 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

'Cause we're just that amazing, Salad.

Also.

Spoiler

ONE HUNDRED PAGES!!!

Fadran Forges a Spirit Bond to Eric's mind; or, rather, the outward appearance of his mind.

Illusion magic? Icona asked. I haven't seen you use that in awhile.

"Eric's mind isn't his own." Fadran grunted, holding Eric down. "At the forefront of his mind, it isn't him, but the holed. Which means, by controlling his mind..." He found the perfect sweet spot to control. "I control the holed's."

Let go of him! Fadran ordered the voice commanding Eric's mind. Let go of him! Let him free!

14 minutes ago, Mist said:

I'm not sure how you tackled Eric to the ground.

If you're asking how Fadran got into the prison cell, then it's important to note that he's broken out of several in his life. He's more than capable of breaking in.

If you're asking how Fadran physically tackled Eric, then having the element of surprise (and also a god) on your side is generally helpful.

Suddenly, Fadran grunted loudly in pain. A force began to fight against him; a powerful mental force. The holed.

Out of his head! He screamed at it mentally. Get out of Eric's head!

Edit: @Enter a username you're the one who made the book adaptation thingy? I got it in my email from the Shard and... well, imagine my confusion when I did.

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

T relaxes slightly at first. When Fadran grunts, she panics slightly, deciding to carefully reach out. Reaching mentally towards Fadran and Eric, she can feel the Spirit Bond, as well as the holed connection. Realizing that the holed may be about to control Eric, she does her best to restrain Eric with fields, knowing it probably won't be enough.

HI! this is Enter's sister- No, not that sister- the older one who can read Words of Radiance in exactly a week! Yeah, that one! Anyway, I can't join the 17th shard until I'm 13(in 5 or 6 months), so prepare for awesomeness! I want to join the Fellowship of the Thing, btw. Don't tell Enter I'm on here!!!(he's doing dishes right now) 

Just now, Enter a username said:

HI! this is Enter's sister- No, not that sister- the older one who can read Words of Radiance in exactly a week! Yeah, that one! Anyway, I can't join the 17th shard until I'm 13(in 5 or 6 months), so prepare for awesomeness! I want to join the Fellowship of the Thing, btw. Don't tell Enter I'm on here!!!(he's doing dishes right now) 

You do realize that your brother can see this message, right?