The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints corner

52 minutes ago, Mason Wheeler said:

Honestly, I think that would really suck.  Can you imagine being called to serve in the area of Disneyland, being stuck there for two years and never being able to visit it? :o

Oh no you're right! That's actually very sad :(( 

10 hours ago, Mason Wheeler said:

Honestly, I think that would really suck.  Can you imagine being called to serve in the area of Disneyland, being stuck there for two years and never being able to visit it? :o

Personally, I don't like California or Disneyland. I like the wild and I get motion sickness. Though I did like Splash Mountain.

15 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

In the first picture, the cloud looks kind of like a heavenly aura around the top of Moroni. It's super cool.

It does! Honestly, I didn't even notice until my dad pointed it out when I showed him. It was completely coincidental!

7 hours ago, Slowswift said:

I mean, it's not like I was trying to be sneaky, or anything. :P You from Saratoga Springs or nearby, then?

I used to live in a little town called Woodland Hills at the foot of Loafer Mountain a few years ago.

Since moved...and I miss mountains.

3 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I used to live in a little town called Woodland Hills at the foot of Loafer Mountain a few years ago.

Since moved...and I miss mountains.

Yoooooo small world I have so many friends who live there!!

I recognize the mountains too :D I think I'm going to the open house for that temple at some point? Maybe?

Edited by Edema Ruh

42 minutes ago, Edema Ruh said:

Yoooooo small world I have so many friends who live there!!

I recognize the mountains too :D I think I'm going to the open house for that temple at some point? Maybe?

Any Sanderfans? Because I might know them...

Do you know someone named [REDACTED]?

Edited by The Bookwyrm

On 5/9/2023 at 3:41 PM, Slowswift said:

From our ward's FHE activity last night. I think this might be the most beautiful temple I've yet seen.

sstemple_east.thumb.jpeg.ebfffd9994a3499cb0fb931eaba66a82.jpeg

sstemple_west.thumb.jpeg.b0f0ad53ffcd9d5eea03f049e060b941.jpeg

Oh wow thats majestic 

My wife and I went there last night.  Inside, I noticed that all the windows were big, elaborate stained glass numbers.

Church trivia: That's the way all the windows in all the temples are... with one exception.  There is one place in the entire world where there are Temple windows of plain, clear glass.  Quick, without looking it up, does anyone know where and why?

5 hours ago, Mason Wheeler said:

My wife and I went there last night.  Inside, I noticed that all the windows were big, elaborate stained glass numbers.

Church trivia: That's the way all the windows in all the temples are... with one exception.  There is one place in the entire world where there are Temple windows of plain, clear glass.  Quick, without looking it up, does anyone know where and why?

I have no idea. Salt lake? :lol: