The Mandalorian

Philomath

3 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

Thoughts on Episode 7? I personally thought it was the best one of the bunch so far. The season finale’s gonna be awesome.

My thoughts are that I really enjoyed it. I’m glad we’re now tying it back to the beginning episodes though I loved the middle episodes too. I can’t wait to see the finale then hopefully not have to wait too long for season 2. And finally

Spoiler

No, No, NO! Not Kuiil!

That finale, guys!

Spoiler

We finally got a name for Mando, as well as his face. The Armorer got an awesome action scene, which I’ve been waiting for all season. This episode set up a ton of interesting stuff for Season 2, which is already filming as well!

And HOLY. FREAKING. CRAP. The Darksaber!

On 12/27/2019 at 8:23 PM, Wyndlerunner said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That finale. That IG arc. That Darksaber!! That Armorer! Moff Gideon is looking to be an excellent villain.

OH, OH YES. 

9 hours ago, Ookla the Prolific said:

But Bo-Katan.:(

Maybe she makes a live-action appearance in order to get back what's hers! I don't think Filoni and Favreau will do her dirty...especially between this and a rumored Rebels sequel. 

Finally was able to watch the finale last night. Oh my goodness that was fantastic! Season 2 needs to be a thing soon. Ha ha. I am really enjoying this show. And maybe this is a silly question but as someone who has only seen the movies and the Mandalorian (no tv shows yet), who is Bo Katan? I think one of the best things the Mandalorian has done is made me want to learn more Star Wars lore. I love the movies, but this series makes me want to know more. 

35 minutes ago, Philomath said:

Finally was able to watch the finale last night. Oh my goodness that was fantastic! Season 2 needs to be a thing soon. Ha ha. I am really enjoying this show. And maybe this is a silly question but as someone who has only seen the movies and the Mandalorian (no tv shows yet), who is Bo Katan? I think one of the best things the Mandalorian has done is made me want to learn more Star Wars lore. I love the movies, but this series makes me want to know more. 

Bo-Katan was the leader of Mandalore as of Star Wars Rebels(haven’t finished it yet, still working through). Because of a certain character having a certain weapon in the season finale of this show, it can be assumed that she was killed and it was taken from her. We don’t know for sure that she’s dead, but that finale was a pretty good indication.

1 hour ago, Jaywalk said:

Bo-Katan was the leader of Mandalore as of Star Wars Rebels(haven’t finished it yet, still working through). Because of a certain character having a certain weapon in the season finale of this show, it can be assumed that she was killed and it was taken from her. We don’t know for sure that she’s dead, but that finale was a pretty good indication.

Thanks. I have seen a little bit of Rebels but not the most recent stuff. I’ll have to look into it more. 

Have to say that I overall loved this season.  It brought back the passion and enthusiasm I've had for Star Wars all my life, but that dissipated slightly around 2017.  Obviously, the show isn't perfect, but hot damnation when its good is it good!  Even built both lego sets a couple days ago.  Thats how excited I am! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rosario is a great choice. I’m hoping this is a lead in to her own show. I’m not getting my hopes up to see her till last Ep and likely towards the end of it to. Will be so great seeing her interact(hopefully) with baby Yoda.

Then again they could be taking the plunge and making Gus Freemen a Force user with Darksaber and to much for Mando to handle alone needing her to help over several eps to defeat him.

Better hope corona don’t rust on post production and delay us to 2021 before we find out.

On 3/21/2020 at 10:41 PM, Briar King said:

Better hope corona don’t rust on post production and delay us to 2021 before we find out.

*deep voice* I swear I will be so freaking mad if that happens, *normal voice* because I really need to see Baby Yoda.

Image result for small pictures of baby yoda   

Edited by Feruchemal Panda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

So, reportedly Boba Fett is coming to Mando S2. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that, though I'm not too surprised. 

I mean, he survived the Sarlacc pit in the old EU, so I'm not too surprised he's still alive.

But Temura Morrison playing him?

5dd2247f2c7fd_Asurprisetobesure....thumb.jpg.a1fe0f20e58813605ff6d1abb1b52c0b.jpg