AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

1 minute ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

What's this about teaming? Don't you remember what happened to the last person who did that?

Are Snipexe and Jaywalk still in this?

I think one of the first comments we made when discussing it was that it would probably end with someone (me) getting stabbed in the back. I don't think any of us really cared.

Rope can be used as a weapon. Depending on the thickness I can also bind it around my arm as makeshift armor, or put knots in it to use it as a sort of whip, or tie a rock (or if Sorana is there, her knife) into it to use it as a ranged weapon, which through centrifugal force can impact quite powerfully. Some cloth can allow me to turn it into a sling, which with practice can actually beat a bow in deadliness. Plenty of uses there. Also, I can always just use it as a strangulation cord if I get the drop on you, or use it to tangle up your legs and trip you up.

Rope is actually one of the most versatile tools in the world, coming in close to knifes.

Inside the container lays a strange silver brick. Upon closer examination, you see that there is a hinge at the edge of the box. When you open it up, you discover a square screen. A line is circling the screen, with a circle at the middle. You quickly recognize it as a radar. This will allow you to detect movement for 50 meters in any direction around you. Something to help you stay safe, or hidden.

@Blessing of Potency

14 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

That's mostly up to the sponsor themselves. 

Also, sorry about the wait everyone. I'll do my best to not let it happen again. Stuff got really heated this past week.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:22 PM, I ♥️ Rashek said:

You can kill with just about anything if you know what you're doing.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:21 PM, I ♥️ Rashek said:

I watch the arrow miss. It's almost as if I've never shot a bow before-oh, wait, I haven't. That doesn't stop me from nocking another arrow and sending it at @AonEne's head. Third time's the charm, right?

Your arrow wizzes by your target's neck, having dropped slightly and gone slightly off course as well.

6 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Looking at what True sent us, I see Rashek running up and throw my knife at his neck. 

Your knife knicks the side of Rashek's neck, drawing blood but nothing fatal, and goes sailing past, your accuracy spoiled by the tense situation.

21 minutes ago, I ♥️ Rashek said:

Arrows are useless. I run up to Ene, tap strength, and try to behead her with my greatsword.

Rashek, my dice want you to win for some reason. Apologies, Ene, but I can't fight the results of a 19/20 roll.

In one swift stroke, you slice Ene's head from her shoulders, burning through the last of your strength to do so.