AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

36 minutes ago, Invocation said:

He had a sword, the bow (with like 2 arrows left unless you care to scavenge), and a spent pewtermind. I think that's everything,

I pick up the sword and strap it to my hip. I then move to the bow and the quiver of arrows. I put the quiver on my other hip and loop the bow around me, 2 arrows is better than no arrows. I look around the cavern for the other arrows he had shot.

2 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

I pick up the sword and strap it to my hip. I then move to the bow and the quiver of arrows. I put the quiver on my other hip and loop the bow around me, 2 arrows is better than no arrows. I look around the cavern for the other arrows he had shot.

You find one whole arrow. The others are broken.

1 minute ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

I mean... having that could make carrying things much easier. If there are two, that's even better. Maybe bronze, or brass, if iron isn't useful. Honestly, I like that idea. :)

Alright so one empty bronze- or brassmind. Up to you which. 

And yes, Sorana can absolutely see it.

5 minutes ago, Invocation said:

And yes, Sorana can absolutely see it.

I look up in surprise when a parachute lands close to my feet and gently nudge it with my sword, to see if it's threat. Then I bend down and pick it up.

I will give it to kenod, I promise.

1 minute ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Can this be something I can put on my wrist?

Sure.

8 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Is there anyone left in the center/ what’s left that hasn’t been grabbed in the center.

I don't think anyone is left, but I'm unsure about the loot.

8 hours ago, kenod said:

I don't, I'm still in the tunnel. Sorana might be able to lure me out though. I'm a bit too trusting in this case.

I slowly step towards the tunnel, follow the direction the ring indicates. I'm not sure what it's attracked to and so I keep my eyes open to avoid heading straight into a trap.

"Hello?"

We are from the same district, right?

Edited by Sorana

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

I slowly step towards the tunnel, follow the direction the ring indicates. I'm not sure what it's attracked to and so I keep my eyes open to avoid heading straight into a trap.

"Hello?"

We are from the same district, right?

I hesitate for a bit, then answer: "Who's there?"

I guess? Are we using districts? But we're both West-Europe, so we probably are.

Does that make me the male tribute? :P

57 minutes ago, kenod said:

I hesitate for a bit, then answer: "Who's there?"

The voice, I recognize the voice. "It's me!" I reply without realizing that me is not a good reply when it comes to identifying yourself. "You're still alive." Relief colours my voice, then is replaced by dread. I lower the tip of my sword and wait for the other tribute to step out of the cave.

I have no idea, I simply wanted to ask because the topic came up in the pm.

Given that I haven't specified the gender of this "character" yet, you can also be the female tribute if you prefer?

"Sorana?" I call out, and quickly walk out of the cavern. "How are you?" I ask.

Honestly, I don't really care about gender. Also, I thought we were supposed to be ourself in this, so I'm not sure how that would work. I kind of meant it as a joke, not as anything serious.

1 hour ago, kenod said:

Sorana?" I call out, and quickly walk out of the cavern. "How are you?" I ask.

"Kenod. I'm not too good. And you?" I walk over to him, awkwardly gesture with the sword. "Sorry, I don't know how to collapse it."

Holding out the parachute I offer it to him. "It just landed, I don't know if it's for you or for me."

Honestly, I don't care either.

Edited by Sorana

25 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Kenod. I'm not too good. And you?" I walk over to him, awkwardly gesture with the sword. "Sorry, I don't know how to collapse it."

Holding out the parachute I offer it to him. "It just landed, I don't know if it's for you or for me."

I wrap the rope around my left arm to get it out of my way and accept the parachute, checking what's in it.

So, what's actually in it?