AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

Alright, game in review

Center: Grabbed the soulcaster, which was the only good thing there. All weapons are equally lethal, so they didn't matter. Bow has range, which should matter, but I never hit anything with it. Not sure if bow is trash or I was unlucky. Killed Itiah, lost soulcaster. Killed Luna for free.

The soulcaster was worth more than everything else in the center combined.

Side: Killed Ene (took too long though). Was going to kill Po, but lost by RNG. Would make the same choice 10/10 times-the numbers say to kill. Of course, in RNG games, we see the result.

You killed me really fast, that wasn’t too long at all :P 

Also I’m not sure what you mean by the bow being crappy. How would you achieve that? Modifiers on the rolls? That isn’t (currently) a thing, and the GMs would surely tell you if they were doing it. 

Range does matter. It doesn’t affect rolls, but you can shoot from farther away. 

Edit: seriously dude? We’re here to HAVE FUN. Of course we’re all going to try to win, but the purpose is for entertainment. And using lethal attacks every round may or may not be possible depending on what you actually do - and you do actually have to say what you’re doing, not just “lethal attack”. 

Edited by AonEne

John pokes his head out of the tunnel into the snow plains.

"Coat? Please?"

He knew this was just going to annoy the ruth out of them, but honestly he was just getting bored. He had never been patient. At least he wasn't bored enough to head to the center; the lack of cannons signified the bloodbath wasn't over.

20 hours ago, Sorana said:
On 10/31/2019 at 5:01 AM, Sorana said:

I continue to keep my eyes open for a potential water supply of anything that looks differently from sand. Then I continue on towards the horizon.

As you trek on, you come across a small oasis with a thin basin of water in the middle and a single shade tree. Nearby there is a cave mouth.

Kenod, I'm so sorry this took so long.

Actually, I'm sorry for both of you. This is on me. I'm very sorry and will work to ensure it won't happen again.

As you stumble along the cave systems, you see light ahead and the heat begins to increase.

@kenod

Edited by Invocation

“Annoy the Ruth” 

Also Invo don’t beat yourself up over it, you were busy answering all of us in this interaction, sorry about that. 

Edited by AonEne
In gets corrected to Invo like half the time

27 minutes ago, Invocation said:

As you trek on, you come across a small oasis with a thin basin of water in the middle and a single shade tree. Nearby there is a cave mouth.

I slowly near the basin of water, carefully check the ground for traps. If there are none I proceed to the water and dunk a little piece of my jacket into it first. Then I smell the water, try to determine anything off.

Just now, Sorana said:

I slowly near the basin of water, carefully check the ground for traps. If there are none I proceed to the water and dunk a little piece of my jacket into it first. Then I smell the water, try to determine anything off.

You can't tell that it's anything other than pure, fresh water.

It's legit. You can drink it. I'm not that cruel.

Just now, Invocation said:

You can't tell that it's anything other than pure, fresh water.

Better safe than sorry.

I greedily drink some water, then fill up my little bottle and stow it in my little bag. The, as it's an oasis, I check the plants around me for food, wearily never turning my back to the open mound of the cave.

Just now, Sorana said:

I greedily drink some water, then fill up my little bottle and stow it in my little bag. The, as it's an oasis, I check the plants around me for food, wearily never turning my back to the open mound of the cave.

One of the saguaro cacti is budding with fruit. That's all there is for food. However, half-buried in the sand beneath the scrub of a creosote plant, you find a box.

Just now, Invocation said:

One of the saguaro cacti is budding with fruit. That's all there is for food. However, half-buried in the sand beneath the scrub of a creosote plant, you find a box.

If I can reach the fruit, I carefully pluck one, not touching the fruit or plant with my bare fingers. Instead I use my jacket as in between. If it works, I pluck another one.

When I see the box I look up, slowly walk over, again checking for traps. I try to see if it's one of those the sponsors send us tributes.