AonEne

Feature Implementation   

32 members have voted

1. 1. At the moment districts are mostly flavor; they don’t change anything about your gameplay. Do you want to implement a system where tributes get bonuses on rolls for actions relating to their district?

• I would want to do that
    • I would not want to do that

I open the package, finding a small metal ring. A tag on it says it's a brassmind, so I put it on my finger and start storing, relieved as the heat of the sun retreats. Not too useful, but at least it makes the desert a bit more comfortable, and keeps the amount of water I need down. It could also be nice at night, since I won't need any fire. I follow Sorana. "It's edible?" I ask, pointing at the fruit she's eating.

10 hours ago, kenod said:

I open the package, finding a small metal ring. A tag on it says it's a brassmind, so I put it on my finger and start storing, relieved as the heat of the sun retreats. Not too useful, but at least it makes the desert a bit more comfortable, and keeps the amount of water I need down. It could also be nice at night, since I won't need any fire. I follow Sorana. "It's edible?" I ask, pointing at the fruit she's eating.

"Yes." I offer him a few fruits and then sigh. "I saw several others this way." I point back to where I have come from. "There was a fight, but I don't know who won, or in what state they are."

Sitting down I bury my face in my hands, realize only after I've assumed the position that it makes it easy for him to finish me off. If he wants to. "I'm a monster." I whisper and wonder if I will die now. I would have earned it, but I'm not sure if kenod is as bad a person, as I am.

10 hours ago, John Flamesinger said:

I slowly stand up, my legs slightly cramping from my crouch. My strategy so far has been simple and has worked: camping. I continue to stay cautious though, as the Gamemakers surely don't like my tactic.

Correct! >:) Also, John, remind me: which direction did you go?

I freeze when I see Po, tightening my grip on my hammer. 

"Hello Po," I say, my voice bared of emotion. "Fancy meeting you here."

@Blessing of Potency

Edited by John Flamesinger
I like Trains, and You Should Play Halo. Just Not Halo 5. Please, the multiplayer is ok, but the story is horrible.

Just now, John Flamesinger said:

I freeze when I see Po, tightening my grip on my hammer. 

"Hello Po," I say, my voice bared of emotion. "Fancy meeting you here."

@Blessing of Potency

"Sure. Listen I've just had a really bad ten minutes so I would be grateful if you didn't try anything. Take what you want must don't come near me."

On 11/12/2019 at 6:28 PM, John Flamesinger said:

What's left?

Man, I don't even know who's left so that I can do the cannon thing, since it's sunset now. Just keep in mind most of it has been looted so all the really good stuff is gone. Probably some knives, a little bit of rope might be there, a small water-flask and a scrap of firestarter in a beaten-up tin tinderbox.

Apologies for the delay, by the way, my email stopped notifying me and then exploded my phone earlier with everything on the threads that I'd missed. :P 

8 hours ago, AonEne said:

Also, GMs, if you have any scripted events you might want to try something before this dies :P 

*Rubs hands together* MY TIME HAS COME!

Everyone feels the ground rumble underneath their feet, soil in the various areas displaced by roving bands of things under the topmost layer.

You're all now at risk of being eaten if you stay in one place too long.

@Blessing of Potency @John Flamesinger @kenod @Sorana @Jaywalk @Snipexe