Long Game 56: Discord in Elendel

StrikerEZ

41 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Does it make a difference? It's 2-6, and even with Rath's vote manip it's not going to come close to a tie. My vote dont matter no more

Your vote does matter, as it shows who you are suspicious of.

21 minutes ago, Straw said:

Your vote does matter, as it shows who you are suspicious of.

I’ve already given my thoughts on the whole situation. 

You haven’t said much on the other hand. What’s your take on this whole thing? What are your suspicions? 

Edit: 

but fine

Rath

Edited by _Stick_

23 hours ago, Ventyl said:

I’m willing to trust Aman. I hope I’m not making a huge mistake by following the more experienced crowd, but I’ll vote on Rathmaskal

Why are you willing to trust Aman?

6 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

I just want to say I really appreciate how hard Rath is trying not to get lynched, despite his busyness. I know exactly how it feels being an eliminator trying to delay the inevitable. MR10 comes to mind, in which I was an eliminator with an extra kill and I promised to only target inactives if the village left me alone for a while. Were I actually a villager and not the kandra, I'd probably be considering removing me from the equation first in the off-chance I was lying... but I agree it's not very efficient, and I am thankful for those who are putting their trust in me. That said, I really am sorry this all came up in a time where you are busy, Rath. I hope there's no hard feelings.

It's an even worse feeling when you're not an elim. 

The massive wave of votes on me is letting elims hide people. 

6 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

The only instance of a soothe was Fura's vote on D2 right?

In all fairness we don't know that you're village. And I don't entirely trust the stuff that Aman has said and I don't think anybody should ever entirely believe people's words in SE unless there's solid proof yknow. Which I suppose we'll get from your lynch...I mean we can get that from an Aman lynch today too, except the alignment scan is what's apparently very attractive to a lot of people. He's getting lynched tomorrow of regardless whether he's telling the truth bc if he's not then that's super shady and he's probably an elim (plausible) or maybe some secret jester role or smt idk (not plausible). If he flips elim then we can probably analyse whatever alignment scan result he presents and get info out of that too.

Wait did you mean to add more to that sentence?

Does it make a difference? It's 2-6, and even with Rath's vote manip it's not going to come close to a tie. My vote dont matter no more

Oh and @StrikerEZ Are any players in danger of dying to the inactivity filter tonight?

Maybe I didn't mean to add anything to that sentence because you won't learn anything....lol

Actually, you'll learn that Aman is 100% working against the village once I flip. Since you don't know that yet, you'll learn whether or not his scans are scams (my phone auto correcting scans to scams gave me the idea for that phrase. Well done auto correct)

Rath. If we kill the elims first, then the kandra won't have a chance to become the last player standing. In this game, unlike LG55, if the elims die and the SK remains, the village wins.

12 minutes ago, Lumgol said:

Rath. If we kill the elims first, then the kandra won't have a chance to become the last player standing. In this game, unlike LG55, if the elims die and the SK remains, the village wins.

I guess you didn't see the update I made, but I've changed the rules so that the village does have to kill the SK to win.

23 minutes ago, Lumgol said:

But I assume that the Kandra does not automatically win if the elims die and it survives. Is that correct?

Yes. At that point, it becomes a hunt for the village to lynch/kill the Kandra and the Kandra has to survive to be the last person alive. 

Well, I thought I would have missed rollover, but apparently not. I'm dead, and need to sleep ASAP. While I have a moment, though;

Aman claimed kandra to me in PM shortly post Sart lynch (and so far as I can see has not contradicted himself anywhere post-reveal in-thread.). Make of this what you will. Slightly afterwards, I was PMed by Devotary, expressing suspicion of Rath (reasoning apparently independently to Aman's seek, although it's possible Aman also revealed to Devotary.) Again, make of this what you will. /shurg 

I... don't know how I feel about this lynch. If I'm being honest; Aman's reveal *seems* genuine, but I'm also well aware that Aman has at least 20 Cha and expertise in Deception. :P(Seriously. Look at this thread. Look at this thread. :P Did anyone think we *weren't* lynching Aman today?) The timing of Devotary's PM to me felt kind of off, but if they were elims together I feel like they'd be aware of that? So, I don't know. (Honestly, I feel like I'm probably jumping at shadows; I've barely been able to follow this game, and most of what I read I'm too tired to really take in. But, whatever. More information at hand to everybody is never a bad thing, and this is what I've got. /shurg)

It doesn't matter now, but I think I'm abstaining. Call it sleep-deprivation induced paranoia, but I don't really think I feel good about this. 

G'night, all.

Night 4 - Deceit and Misdirection

Draff felt sorry for the guy. Rath had gotten in a really bad accident a couple weeks before Danton’s death and all this mess had started. He could barely even remember his own name, though his weekly sessions in the infirmary at the station helped jog his memory of being an officer.
When Lyrelle had been caught and it turned out that there were rebels hiding amongst the officers, the chief decided that Rath could possibly have been one before his accident, and so would need to be kept in the station like all the rest of the officers. Obviously, Rath barely knew what was going on, but Draff could tell he was concerned that maybe he actually was a rebel before his accident. Would the force arrest him for doing something he didn’t even remember?
It was an unsettling thought, one that was on Draff’s mind as he watched Wilco rile up the rest of the officers in support of ganging up on Rath to see if they could make him remember that he was a rebel. Apparently Wilco had found evidence that Rath was a rebel, and so people believed him.
Draff forced himself to watch as they interrogated Rath, using very unnecessary force. As the day went on though, and Rath made it very clear that he wouldn’t be able to remember if he was a rebel, people began to reluctantly draw away.
Then, once everyone had left Rath alone, Draff took him to the infirmary. Maybe he’d be safe from everyone else there.

~

(2) Amanuensis: Rathmaskal, Snipexe
(7) Rathmaskal: Fifth Scholar, Devotary of Spontaneity, Araris Valerian, Straw, Ventyl, _Stick_, Lumgol
Rathmaskal was lynched! They were a Police Soother!

PMs are open, but remember that each player may only make one new PM each turn. Remember to include me and Mailliw in all PMs, and group PMs ARE allowed.

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Amanuensis, aka "Detective Wilco Renaud"
  2. Ark1002, aka "Arr K. Thousantoo" Police Mistborn
  3. Lumgol, aka "TBD"
  4. Fifth Scholar, aka “Serdig Darillid”
  5. Araris Valerian, aka “Fade”
  6. Ventyl, aka “Lafay Etteax”
  7. Furamirionind, aka "Furamirionind" Police Hazekiller
  8. Rathmaskal Police Soother
  9. Devotary of Spontaneity, aka "Sindale"
  10. Sart Police Lurcher
  11. _Stick_, aka "Stick"
  12. Young Bard, aka " Nedar Latfin" Police Officer
  13. Aonar, aka "Ainm Lathair"
  14. Snipexe
  15. Straw, aka "Mertis tyl Loesp"
  16. Drake Marshall, aka “Thomas Blackburn” Police Tineye
  17. xinoehp512 Rebel Officer

This turn will last 24 hours and will end at 10 PM CDT on June 21st.

53 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Night 4 - Deceit and Misdirection

Rathmaskal was lynched! They were a Police Soother!

OMG GUYS I'M SUCH AN INCREDIBLY DUMB, STUPID, IDIOT. I FORGOT I CHANGED MY SCAN TO ARARIS LAST MINUTE ON N1. OMGOMGOMG.

Edited by Amanuensis

13 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

. . . 

Village read on Aonar ig 

@Amanuensis why false claim to him in PM when you were gonna do it in thread anyway?

Cause it was fun :P

ED1T:

More serious answer was I wanted to see if Aonar would should Rath or not. If he did, it would have gotten me lynched sooner, but I would have been okay with that because the village would only lose out on one lynch rather than two.

Also just want to let everyone know that we are killing the Coinshot tonight, so maybe you guys should vote on who he shoots or something, if you're willing to make the risk :D

Edited by Amanuensis

Yeah, he should shoot you. Just for the fun of it. 

Depending on how IKYK-y Aman was feeling, I see Aman-Ventyl-Snip or Aman-Devotary-Lum as possible teams. Also, to the SK once this game is over, I’m going to be seriously miffed that you never counterclaimed Aman. Because of you, the Eliminators might just win this from sheer voting power. 

12 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Depending on how IKYK-y Aman was feeling, I see Aman-Ventyl-Snip or Aman-Devotary-Lum as possible teams. Also, to the SK once this game is over, I’m going to be seriously miffed that you never counterclaimed Aman. Because of you, the Eliminators might just win this from sheer voting power. 

You at least guessed one teammate :ph34r: or did you?

You know, we keep referencing the Kandra as a SK, so shouldn't we consider/be worried about the Kandra having some sort of kill? (Although I'm beginning to doubt that there actually is a Kandra in this game). One thing I thought of when Aman described his "role" was that unless the second Kandra was a soother/rioter/coinshot, the best case win scenario would be a 50% lynch chance. I probably should have mentioned it, because in retrospect it doesn't make sense for a role to have such limited influence on its ability to win. Anyhow, if there is a real Kandra, we should probably consider that they likely have some way to ensure a victory near the end. 

8 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Why would you assume me to be an Elim?

Also, I’ve been on the side of two (three?) mislynches, so I think I’m just going to stop voting unless there is very hard evidence of someone being an elim. I don’t want to be apart of another mislynch.