The Newcago Court

Quiver

Yak Meat?

I'll take the meat but I don't really want to be experimented on though...

He turns around and pulls a piece of slime off him.

"Here, Quitecontrary, a piece of me that you may experiment on. Enjoy. I am curious about what you find about my slime.

I won't find anything in it, because I'm not going to experiment on a sample. We need you whole and conscious for these experiments to work, Slimy.

*dumps the sample in a trash bin and washes her hands.

Also, the laboratories are in a different place in the Kitchens. Quite far from the waffles, so Princess Delightful, you have nothing to worry about. Slime on waffles is NOT an example of a culinary masterpiece.

attachicon.gifquiteleft.pngI'm not sure if this is the best place, but whatever. QuiteLeftInch, in honor of your new name I made this for you. :P

Oh, beautiful. I so approve.

A chill wind blows wide the doors of  Newcago's Great Hall, a whimsical light-hearted laugh echoes around the icy room. A thin boy flies through the doorway and flips in the air before landing, barefoot, on the cold steel floor. 

"Hello!"  he smiles, bowing low before the throne, staff in hand. 

A chill wind blows wide the doors of Newcago's Great Hall, a whimsical light-hearted laugh echoes around the icy room. A thin boy flies through the doorway and flips in the air before landing, barefoot, on the cold steel floor.

"Hello!" he smiles, bowing low before the throne, staff in hand.

Queen Elsa looks surprised at the boy flying around then she smiles. "Hello, Welcome to Newcago. My name is Queen Elsa, what is yours?""

Ah, Welcome Jack! I quite enjoyed having Captain Kirk in a kids film. It was a good film. Now once you swear loyalty we can give you a much nicer title :)

Edit: Oh and I'm sure I won't be hanging around a King's wit for long :P

Edited by QuiteLeftInch