The Newcago Court

Quiver

*ahem* QuiteContrary, you won't be experimenting on any Newcagoans on my watch without permission!

Duke Slimy, welcome! And don't worry too much about the downvote, it happens fairly often and you just ask someone to fix it for you. :)

*insert cool image as if I'm not on mobile*

Such an honor to be upvoted by highprinces - the Highprince of Ponies, and the Highprince of Cutlery. :)

So Slimy, how do you manage to move in NC?

Ice and slime don't work well together so do you have to stay in just one place in the palace to stay gooey and warm?

I forgive you for the downvote. After all, accidents CAN happen. Innocent things like pressing the wrong button, tumbling down the stairs, opening a door to the kitchens and finding a table ready for you.

I'd love to experiment. Freeze you, cut you to little pieces, warm the pieces in the fire, and put you back together.

My Slime doesn't always have to be warm, I also have ice goo, so I don't leave gooey slime all over the throne room for the queen to slip on.

I'm pretty sure Queen Elsa would never let you experiment on me...I still would like to be in one piece.

Though Queen Elsa could probably do the freezing part...

*ahem* QuiteContrary, you won't be experimenting on any Newcagoans on my watch without permission!

Duke Slimy, welcome! And don't worry too much about the downvote, it happens fairly often and you just ask someone to fix it for you. :)

*insert cool image as if I'm not on mobile*

Very well then, Princess Delightful, I would like to ask for your permission to include Duke Slimy in our exclusive Wafflerasium tests. Note that the Wafflesworn will not be liable for any and all side effects incurred from the tests, which can on the upside potentially increase the Duke's powers, or or on the downside, reduce him to pliable goo forever and ever.

What say you?

Hmm...the Duke only requested to remain in one piece, not to remain sentient.

Duke Slimy, you have been offered the opportunity to participate in a Wafflesworn experiment. As QuiteContrary said, it may increase your powers but may also reverse them. Would you like to take that risk?

(I mean, never mind my Head Scholar Leftinch is already her slave. Or that she serves the Lords of Chaos - probably literally serves them waffles. You never know what may happen in those Wafflesworn kitchens experimental laboratories.)

Edited by Delightful

The one does not exclude the other, dear TwiLyght. Some might even say it's necessary.

This is true. Grilled brown things are almost always delicious. 

I say "almost" because there is usually an exception. I learned this the hard way at a church potluck. I assumed that things with sprinkles on top would be delicious and sweet, but I didn't think anyone would put sprinkles and whipped cream on top of a tuna salad. Live and learn. 

I say "almost" because there is usually an exception. I learned this the hard way at a church potluck. I assumed that things with sprinkles on top would be delicious and sweet, but I didn't think anyone would put sprinkles and whipped cream on top of a tuna salad. Live and learn.

You have me speechless. That ruins both the whipped cream /sprinkles AND the salad. It sounds like a bad prank. Who would do such a thing? :o

You have me speechless. That ruins both the whipped cream /sprinkles AND the salad. It sounds like a bad prank. Who would do such a thing? :o

A very sweet elderly woman who apparently lost her taste buds somewhere along the line. 

There were grapes in it, too. Chopped grapes in tuna salad, all covered in whipped cream and sprinkles. Not the best thing to bless your church with, but I guess it's the thought that counts. 

And I, Duke Slimy, offer you yak meat.

111027025403339.jpg

I trust my point is clear.

Yak Meat?

I'll take the meat but I don't really want to be experimented on though...

He turns around and pulls a piece of slime off him.

"Here, Quitecontrary, a piece of me that you may experiment on. Enjoy. I am curious about what you find about my slime.

A very sweet elderly woman who apparently lost her taste buds somewhere along the line. 

There were grapes in it, too. Chopped grapes in tuna salad, all covered in whipped cream and sprinkles. Not the best thing to bless your church with, but I guess it's the thought that counts. 

It was obviously an emotionally scarring experience. Enough to Snap you, perhaps?

Gave me a good laugh though :).

QuiteContrary, you have my permission to experiment on the slime Duke Slimy is offering you. Heh. Have fun with that. Cool icky gooeyness getting all over your warm fluffy waffles........

:o

..........remind me not to accept food from you for a while. 

Edited by Delightful

It was obviously an emotionally scarring experience. Enough to Snap you, perhaps?

QuiteContrary, you have my permission to experiment on the slime Duke Slimy is offering you. Heh. Have fun with that. Cool icky gooeyness getting all over your warm fluffy waffles........

:o

..........remind me not to accept food from you for a while.

They are puting slime on waffles? Interesting choice of topping.....

Do you see this? This is exactly the sort of thing the Wafflesworn are sworn against. :P

0.o

Well, between the waffles and the tuna salad, at least we'll have plenty of Allomancers to ward off any new culinary developments....

0.o

Well, between the waffles and the tuna salad, at least we'll have plenty of Allomancers to ward off any new culinary developments....

Or advance them :o

I just realised, we don't have a Cosmere-wide word for magic user, do we?

Investor? They're all tied into finance somehow? :ninja: