The Newcago Court

Quiver

injured_twilight_by_ready2fail-d691k5l.p

SO.

The record shows that this challange, the first attack, AND first blood was drawn by Elsa of Newcago, correct?

Guess the Lords of Chaos have no choice other than to have overthrow Elsa and Newcago in a bloody war of Vengeance now, don't they?

Edited by Quiver

injured_twilight_by_ready2fail-d691k5l.p

SO.

The record shows that this challange, the first attack, AND first blood was drawn by Elsa of Newcago, correct?

Guess the Lords of Chaos have no choice other than to have overthrow Elsa and Newcago in a bloody war of Vengeance now, don't they?

You threated Newcago with magic bombs. I was only protecting Newcago. Plus we just had a war....

Put that petition in the Lords of Chaos thread, Quiv.

I for one, don't have the patience to go through the NC thread, although I must admit, your claiming NC now after building it has an irony that I like. I applaud your audacity but will appreciate you going easy on assimillating the other social groups with pony magic.

You already have the herd, the newly claimed and locked mercenaries guild, and newcago.

Elsa, Child, you should consider abdicating before you get thrown out and kicked. Ponies are known to do that. They can kick a tree hard enough for all apples to fall.

Upvote to the Wafflesworn Founder. We thrive in those games.

But....the ponies ould never overthrow Elsa! They are gentle creatures whose magic runs on friendship!

Wow, Twy, are you as bad as me when going through this thread? My eyes start to glaze over and so I tend to skip some posts. Quiv's herd certainly is not about assimillating everyone in a friendly and magical community. He is an ally of Chaos now, and will continue to disrupt, until someone gives him cupcakes or apples or whatever ponies eat these days.

Wow, Twy, are you as bad as me when going through this thread? My eyes start to glaze over and so I tend to skip some posts. Quiv's herd certainly is not about assimillating everyone in a friendly and magical community. He is an ally of Chaos now, and will continue to disrupt, until someone gives him cupcakes or apples or whatever ponies eat these days.

He has summoned the ponies, silly! There is no betrayal here. Only friendship. 

Or else.

Put that petition in the Lords of Chaos thread, Quiv.

I for one, don't have the patience to go through the NC thread, although I must admit, your claiming NC now after building it has an irony that I like. I applaud your audacity but will appreciate you going easy on assimillating the other social groups with pony magic.

You already have the herd, the newly claimed and locked mercenaries guild, and newcago.

Elsa, Child, you should consider abdicating before you get thrown out and kicked. Ponies are known to do that. They can kick a tree hard enough for all apples to fall.

Upvote to the Wafflesworn Founder. We thrive in those games.

I am definately not abdicating so the ponies can rule. Newcago will always win. Especially against ponies.

Good... Good... Now Kill Twi and as a sign of your conversion. having 18 charisma and investing heavily in persuasion makes for awesome stuff.

seriously I tried like fifty memes and none worked. How do you attach as a thumbnail??

And my queen, this is a good thing. It means that the order of the sith has been reastablished and that things are as safe as they're going to get.

Edited by Leftinch

Oh, she's Newcago. She's still going to help me assert pony sith dominance.

She just doesn't know it yet.

...You know, it just occured to me.

As the topic starter, I can change the title of this thread however I want.

I have a idea. Why don't ponies and I rule together? Share the kingdom?

And you get your own throne....

Sharp footsteps ring out against the icy floors. A particular stride unheard for many days. Too many days.

The Princess wipes a smear of blood off her otherwise pale cheek, eyes smouldering as if ashes burn deep within them. Like the fires of Damnation themselves, inspiring fear in the deceptively cute eyes crowding the reception hall.

“What is this?” The words slash out of her mouth, dartingly quick like a boomerang, bouncing across the room until all fall silent at the vehemence it holds.

“I SAID. WHAT IS THIS?”

Large eyes, ponies of all shapes and colours, some scared, others giggling. Princess Delightful strides forward, and it seems as if a dark shadow follows her, just on the edge of perception.

“Knave! The Newcago Court is dedicated to equality and kindness. Much as you claim to profess your friendship, this is but a thin mask for your true ambitions. Well I tell you –“

She turns, voice ringing out across the room, reflecting off icicles dripping down the columns along the sides of the hall. “I tell you that Newcago is far from defenceless and will not stand for invasion!”

Her voice drops menacingly low, gaze sweeping everyone in the room, locking the  gaze of each person and pony with a deadly glare .

“Do you think I learned nothing as servant of the Almighty, as Torturer of Heralds? You thought me an innocent fluffhead, someone to be ignored. YOU COULD NOT BE MORE WRONG!”

Delightful throws back her head, and in the eerie blue cold, her eyes might reflect red. The darkness, before just a hint, now grows into a large cloud at her back. Two wickedly sharp blades, clear as fresh water, longer by half again than a shardblade, appear in arms that hold them easily. Delightful raises them crossed above her head, and lets out a wordless, blood-curdling shriek.

Massive things burst from the cloud, grasping ponies in long curved fangs and tossing them out the windows. The wolfbeasts do not harm a single denizen of Newcago, nor the Wafflesworn or Observers. In minutes, the cold wind brings the desperate hoof beats on the door of ponies trying to get back inside, but the doors and windows have been sealed against them with power beyond their ken.

The wolfbeasts return to Delightful, crouching by her side. She nods to Queen Elsa  as she strides past, halting before Quiver and drawing herself up to her full height. The beasts crouch at her heels, eyes glowing red, hackles up. They smell of wet blood, of cold air, of the hunt and of the kill. Delightful tips her head back, and it is difficult to discern her eye colour.

She expertly whips her Blades forward, the clear, cold tips all but pressed against Quiver’s throat.

“Well, Knave?” she says. “You were welcome here once, no longer. You may take your ponies and go. This Court has grown beyond you.” Her eyes narrow, the words hiss from between her teeth. “Or is there anything else you’d like to say before you leave this place forever?”

Edited by Delightful

Standing calmly in the Shadows, where he had retreated when he heard the footsteps, LeftInch shivered. This was just as terrifying as his big duel with QC. Actually it was the scariest thing he'd seen in the 17th realm so far. Storms, it was good to have the Princess back.