Kaladin used to work all alone, now he's holding in, when he used to make some talk so tough. It's tough. Shallan dreams of running away. She cries in the night. Adolin whispers "it's okay... someday." We've got to hold on to Oaths we've spoke. Destination doesn't matter if we make the journey. We've got our spren, and that's a lot for life: it comes before death!

This needs its own hype thread. I’m checking to see if it already has one. 

Edit: There are multiple threads talking about it, but no hype threads yet. 

Edited by AonEne

• 2 weeks later...

i think book writing is one of the few processes that is not going to be influenced by the coronavirus. everyone involved was working from his home already. it may delay printing, if the outbreak is still not contained by late summer, but i don't see it impacting the revisions.

Also: he  just released update 8!

while his site still links to update 6

On 22/03/2020 at 2:20 PM, king of nowhere said:

i think book writing is one of the few processes that is not going to be influenced by the coronavirus.

I was thinking that some authors, not naming any names, will probably get a lot MORE written during this time!

Of course Brandon will continue to be the book-writing-machine he normally is :)

On 3/29/2020 at 4:22 PM, Snorkel said:

I was thinking that some authors, not naming any names, will probably get a lot MORE written during this time!

Of course Brandon will continue to be the book-writing-machine he normally is :)

*cough* GEORGE RR MARTIN 

on a side note, the Thorn of Emberlain now has a 2020 release date!

• 1 month later...