AonEne

12 hours ago, Sorana said:

Where is our swimming pool btw? Also in the backyard?

I thought it was inside - downstairs maybe? *shrugs*

7 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Er, is Ashlyn supposed to be bonding a spren or something? Because otherwise she's not going to notice anything.

She'd still be able to see Elantrian features...

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

What evolutionary advantage was having the broken become surgebinders? Seemed counter-intuitive to him.

And that's why Cassie believes in God!

Cassie settled by the fire, not taking any food; she wasn't hungry. Joy bobbed into the fire, making her roll her eyes.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

"Sure" James said, intrigued greatly, "How about after this?"

"Gladly."

Shana smiled at him gratefully. She handed Ben his hot dog and then looked into the flames again. Once Rob was back they could make the dough and then start roating the bread as well. All around her people were talking, laughing, playing. It was so different from the night before, from yesterday. She had seen how Rob had moved away from the and it was her fault, she had caused this fear, these memories.

They were endlessly fighting, but here and now -

"Anybody knows how to play a guitar?"

Shana shook her head when James mentioned a piano. She wanted to sing along, but probably without a guitar that always ended up in wrong tunes and everybody off beat. Then Ashlyn spoke up and Shana turned to her, grinned widely.

"An acoustic guitar is what I'm looking for."

Shana jumped to her feet and raced inside. Somewhere Tylor's old guitar - there it was. Happily she took it our of the corner and roughly wiped some dust off, before returning.

"Here you are. It's old, but if you tune it, it should work just fine."

@Blessing of Potency

Alright. So most songs we sing around a fire are, no surprise here, german. Actually I'm not sure if any of these below fit the mood, but it's what I've got here. I can gladly provide a second list with german ones, but as nobody but me will understand them, I doubt that's useful. I tried to find an alright Youtube link as well.

The Wild Rover

Ye Yacobites by name

Step it out Mary

Star of the County Down

What shall we do with the drunken sailor

Johnny I hardly knew ya