AonEne

"Well . . . It's kind of an interesting story. I came to Seattle with someone else, and when they vanished, I was stranded. Jamie and Cassie found me and brought me here." Leona was probably magic too, but Evelyn didn't want to disclose anything else until she was absolutely sure. Besides, if Leona was magic then she would probably hear the full story later.

Edited by Hope Spren

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evelyn winced. "Yeah. We split up to work on some stuff and planned to meet up close to where you found me. They finished their work, I know that for sure, but they never arrived. I searched for them as well as I could, but I never found a trace. After that, I tried waiting for a few more hours in our meeting place, but they never showed. I don't know what might have happened to them. Maybe they got caught by the people the found me. I honestly have no idea."

7 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Ben nodded.

”I will.”

After a moment something occurred to him. His smiled widened into a grin.

”I just realized something.”

He said, turning to Shana.

”Our ship name is Benana!”

Confused she shook her head. What was he talking about? A ship? But she hated water. Which he didn't know. Rob knew, but Rob was somewhere.

"That's.... funny?"

She smiled to hide her confusion and pulled out her phone, quickly texted the others.

We're waiting at the checkout desk. Do you need some help?

@Wyndlerunner

@Emperor Stick

@I think I am here.

@whoeverelse isn't with Shana

9 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Oh. Yeah, sorry.” She says, smiles at him, “I’ll talk to you later then, probably.”

“Sure, yeah,” Rob said and nodded, moving past her, condiments in hand. He heard a buzz from his phone but his hands were full, so he ignored it for now. He concentrated, remembered his father’s words.

Real men didn’t show emotions, Robert. Save all the emotions for the girls. Are you a man, Robert?

Yes, Robert answered mentally, answered the same answer to that question he’d always given his father. His father, who looked down upon showing emotions, old fashioned in that sense. Rob had heard briefly that there were flaws with the ideology, that real men could show emotions too, that he didn’t have to be stone cold, but his father’s training was too far engrained, too deep, it had just turned into cold practising of what he’d been taught. Emotions were weakness, period.

He turned and saw Shana and Ben standing at the checkout desk. He waved to them and walked closer.

“I have the condiments,” he said, raising them up slightly. “Is everyone ready?”

@Sorana

@Lunamor

With the shipping, agreed with Po, it might be difficult :P Rob isn’t exactly the type of person to outwardly show feelings for anything, let alone people.

Edited by I think I am here.

14 hours ago, Hope Spren said:

Evelyn winced. "Yeah. We split up to work on some stuff and planned to meet up close to where you found me. They finished their work, I know that for sure, but they never arrived. I searched for them as well as I could, but I never found a trace. After that, I tried waiting for a few more hours in our meeting place, but they never showed. I don't know what might have happened to them. Maybe they got caught by the people the found me. I honestly have no idea."

Draug frowned. "They didn't leave the city, did they?"

7 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

“I have the condiments,” he said, raising them up slightly. “Is everyone ready?”

Shana shook her head.

"Flid and James are still missing. We need James to drive us back, so we kind of have to wait for them."

Meet us where we wait and Shana'll invite you along :P

@Blessing of Potency

9 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Meet us where we wait and Shana'll invite you along :P

Keys

Ashlyn watches him walk away then continues on her way, she still had to pick up a couple things. Once she was done she walks to the front. Looking around she notices Rob standing with a group of people, she recognizes a few of them from school. Deciding to be brave again she walks over, “Hello again!”

12 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Ashlyn watches him walk away then continues on her way, she still had to pick up a couple things. Once she was done she walks to the front. Looking around she notices Rob standing with a group of people, she recognizes a few of them from school. Deciding to be brave again she walks over, “Hello again!”

"Hello."

Shana waved at her, tried to remember where she had seen her before. Probably at school somewhere.

"I'm Shana."

11 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“I’m Ashlyn.” She responds, not really sure where to take the conversation.

@Sorana

Awkwardly Shana laughed.

"We're making hot dogs today. But we kinda lost two in the supermarket and now we have to wait for them to come around, so that we can pay and leave."

"Do I happen to know you? You seem familiar."

2 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Awkwardly Shana laughed.

"We're making hot dogs today. But we kinda lost two in the supermarket and now we have to wait for them to come around, so that we can pay and leave."

"Do I happen to know you? You seem familiar."

“Not that I’m aware of, though I think I’ve seen you at school before.”

2 hours ago, Hope Spren said:

Evelyn shrugged. "Again, I don't know. We weren't planning to, but I still have no idea. Why? What's outside the city?"

Draug exhaled. "A spren- spirit- we call Sha-thoexis. She gets in your head, tries to break you down. If you let her, she wipes your memory of all Investiture. In the city, too- you've probably heard the whispers- but not nearly as powerful."

Edited by xinoehp512

53 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Not that I’m aware of, though I think I’ve seen you at school before.”

Shana looked at her again.

"Science, maybe?"

She asked then and gestured towards her friends.

"Ben, Rob and Edwin, by the way."

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Draug exhaled. "A spren- spirit- we call Sha-thoexis. She gets in your head, tries to break you down. If you let her, she wipes your memory of all Investiture. In the city, too- you've probably heard the whispers- but not nearly as powerful."

Evelyn froze, then turned to Draug. "Investiture . . . Magic? This thing, it takes your memories of magic?" She didn't seem to have heard Leona's question

50 minutes ago, BookishOcelot said:

Leona turned to Draug. “Who is this? How does she know about spren?”

I don't think she does...? Anyways, it wouldn't be surprising for someone to know about spren, yes? She'd just assume it was another Radiant.

30 minutes ago, Hope Spren said:

Evelyn froze, then turned to Draug. "Investiture . . . Magic? This thing, it takes your memories of magic?" She didn't seem to have heard Leona's question

Draug nodded. "Particularly those of Outsiders like yourself. It's why so few, if any, have ever returned."