AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Jace smiled. "I'd love some cake! Did you make it with magic?" He grinned. 

"Hm.  Because our abilities are technically explainable I am going to classify them as manipulating physical laws not magic per Clark's categorization system," said Luther.

He looked at them both. "Okay... you are both awesome, and I'm going to hang out with you when I get the chance. For now, I think I'm a lightweaver- that's what Ax said I was at least- so I need to learn how to turn socks into pudding. Anyone know how to do that?" He smiled. 

2 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

I think I'm a lightweaver- that's what Ax said I was at least- so I need to learn how to turn socks into pudding.

This is the best thing any of us have said yet.

14 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He looked at them both. "Okay... you are both awesome, and I'm going to hang out with you when I get the chance. For now, I think I'm a lightweaver- that's what Ax said I was at least- so I need to learn how to turn socks into pudding. Anyone know how to do that?" He smiled. 

“I can turn socks into liquid socks, but I think that’s a different sure to yours.”

Leona thought carefully for a minute. “Our abilities are different. Mine allow me to manifest my conscious or even my entire body in Shadesmar. For me, I inhale stormlight - I keep it in a ring-,” she held up her right hand, which held a silver ring inset with a deep blue stone that was glowing faintly. “And sort of close my eyes? For you, I think it would appear more like an overlay on top of your normal vision.”

She grimaced slightly. “It’s pretty difficult. You’ll probably want another lightweaver to teach you, but barring that, Id be more than happy too.”

20 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Jamie leaned against the wall, bored. As soon as Doc was done talking, she was going to ask him about the motorcycle. As she waited for Doc to finish, her phone vibrated. Startled, she pulled it out of her pocket and read the message. She blinked, then read it again. "Wait." she muttered quietly, "I'm supposed to do what?" 

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

I glanced over at Jamie. "What's up?"

@Dr. Dapper

10 hours ago, Emperor Stick said:

Flid noticed Draug's glance at Jamie. "Wait, you think she caused this? Because she just got here? Luther, me, and James just got here too, is it our fault as well?"

Draug nodded. "She's an outsider- she uses a different magic from ours. Sha-thoexis is drawn to such individuals." He sighed. "It also means that she is in far more danger than any of the rest of us, unfortunately."

Jamie sighed dramatically. "The group I belong to wants me to go looking for another Investiture user who got stranded in Seattle. I was going to ask Doc about a motorcycle but," she gestured helplessly towards Doc, who was still talking, "He's busy. Um... you can come along if you want, although it probably won't be what you're expecting."

Evelyn was getting bored. Sure she had brought books, but you can only re-read the same books a certain number of times in a row before they start to get a tad predictable. Evelyn had already reached that point when she looked up and saw a group of three people coming towards her. They looked . . . odd. Dark. Evelyn stuffed her book back into her bag and stood up, smiling at the people.

"Hi. Can I help you with something?" Evelyn asked.

"Are you a Radiant?" On of the people asked. He had blond hair and ... red eyes? Something was really wrong here.

"No. What's a Radiant? I've never heard of them before. Are you Radiants?

Blond guy laughed. "No. We are not radiant. We are their downfall."

"Oh, well that's nice," Evelyn said. The people had been getting closer, and she could now see that all of them had red eyes. "It was great to meet you all, but I think I need to get going."

"Are you sure you don't want to -" Evelyn took off running. She had been told to wait there, but those people were very very wrong in a way she couldn't quite define. Evelyn's suspicions were further justified when she glanced behind her and saw all three people running after her. Great. Just great, she thought.

Edited by Hope Spren

"I can turn socks into dust."

Shana offered only slightly helpful.

"Or set them aflame, whatever you prefer. So if you lost one, and want the other one destroyed I'm happy to help."

"That cake is fantastic Leona."

10 hours ago, Hope Spren said:

Evelyn was getting bored. Sure she had brought books, but you can only re-read the same books a certain number of times in a row before they start to get a tad predictable. Evelyn had already reached that point when she looked up and saw a group of three people coming towards her. They looked . . . odd. Dark. Evelyn stuffed her book back into her bag and stood up, smiling at the people.

Niscroc nudged Luther "Wrongness is this way," he said.

Luther followed him back to the books.