AonEne

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BookishOcelot said:

In ‘Merica, everything is open always. Except the post offices and libraries.

Cool! Makes a lot of things easier! Here you can be lucky if you find a place to get some gas.

"I'll take some. Nothing better than cake for breakfast."

Edited by Sorana

Azriel is Leona’s sword, for those hat don’t know. Five foot broadsword made of a blue-gray metal nobody really understands. She needs stormlight to lift it  

“Excuse me?” Leona asked. “Cake is the most wonderful substance known to man and radiants alike. And I can make nutritious cake. With protein.”

She shrugged. “I’m going to mix it up and make carrot cake. Hope that’s okay with everyone.” 

Walking into the kitchen, she grabbed some play doh and set it on a plate. She molded it into a cylinder shape. Closing her eyes, she inhaled deeply. When she opened them, she was in Shadesmar. 

The process of making cake had been repeated so often over the past few days, it barely took a second to do. The only hiccup occurred when she asked it to be carrot cake, and vaguely nutritious. 

Exhaling, her vision faded back into Physical Realm. She ripped Azriel off her back, and violently sliced the cake into several pieces. That felt really good. She whacked Azriel through the cake again a couple more times for good measure. 

Oops. She’d cut the plate as well. But it wasn’t like they couldn’t make more. Carefully, she placed the cake on paper plates and walked back into the family room. 

James perked up immediately, "Carrot Cake?" he said with eager eyes paralleled only by children on Christmas morning. "I will take some, please."

Turning back to Draug and Doc, he responded, "I think The Nightwatcher interfered somehow." 

Also, I have now graduated!

16 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Doc nodded. "The Stormfather got my attention while I was dreaming." 

"I suppose She doesn't have much experience dealing with spren of such a level as ours" James mused, "I mean, The Nightwatcher physically protected me from Sha-thoexis' blows"

28 minutes ago, Karger said:

"This is the incorrect form of cake" by law of nature cake may not be nutritious!" thundered Luther as he accepted a slice.

“I am fairly certain that our Surges break the laws of nature. Several times over. By that logic, this cake can be nutritious.”

Ben responded, smiling. He didn’t reach for any cake, though. That would take too much energy.

Jamie leaned against the wall, bored. As soon as Doc was done talking, she was going to ask him about the motorcycle. As she waited for Doc to finish, her phone vibrated. Startled, she pulled it out of her pocket and read the message. She blinked, then read it again. "Wait." she muttered quietly, "I'm supposed to do what?" 

Shana grabbed two pieces of cake and handed one of them to Ben. He had eyes the cake as if he wanted some, but was too tired to move. Standing up she walked over to Leona, spoke to her in a quiet voice.

"I can't leave as long as Ben is like that. Do you think we could go tomorrow after school?"

@Lunamor

@BookishOcelot

Edited by Sorana

Relieved Shana ate her piece of cake.

There was the idea that we rp the shopping in a pm and move the thread directly to the prom, as the shopping part is only interesting for a few of us. Then the shopping group can rp that without a hurry and the rest isn't bored. Just wanted to put it on the table.

It's not perfect, but, maybe a way to not pause everything because a few want to go shopping?