AonEne

1 hour ago, Sorana said:

"Sure."

Shana pulled out her phone and drew up her number and their address.

"We live there. And my number, in case you can't find it."

“Thank you.” She says, coping it into her own phone, “so... I guess I’ll meet you there?”

@Sorana 

Edited by Blessing of Potency

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Blessing of Potency said:

“Thank you.” She says, coping it into her own phone, “so... I guess I’ll meet you there?”

@Sorana 

"All of us yes. We live together with some others. We only need to wait for Flid and James, and then we'll come."

She grinned

"Unusual, but it's great. Just knock on the door and someone will open it."

Anybody knows when Wyndle will be back?

Edited by Sorana

20 hours ago, Hope Spren said:

"Yeah, I think I could use some cake right about now," Evelyn said, managing a faint smile.

She turned to Doc, and tried to answer his question. "To understand the official reason you'll need to understand a bit more how our power works. You see, there's something special about the UK. It lets us draw power from it, but the farther away we go, the weaker our power gets. We officially came here to test a way for us to get the same power here as we did there. So, technically, we came here for that, but I guess I was hoping . . . "

"Did it work?" asked Draug with interest.

18 hours ago, Hope Spren said:

Evelyn glanced around and saw everyone looking at her. She blushed slightly, her cheeks turning a darker shade of silver. "You can probably see why I use the illusion now."

Draug shrugged. "You probably don't, not here. No one will see, unless they already have magic- Sha-thoexis will blind them."

Evenlyn looked over at Draug. "The amplifier thing? Yeah, it worked. I used it to contact the other Elantrains, let them know what happened, and they sent Jamie and Cassie to pick me up. Apparently they didn't want to send any other Elantrians until we know what happened to Callisto. Anyway, I guess you're right about not needing to use the illusion, but I'm used to it." She pulled the platter with the cake Leona had made over and started to eat.

10 hours ago, Sorana said:

"All of us yes. We live together with some others. We only need to wait for Flid and James, and then we'll come."

She grinned

"Unusual, but it's great. Just knock on the door and someone will open it."

4 hours ago, Blessing of Potency said:

Ack! Sorry guys, I've been out of town, with pretty bad service overall. Probably should have notified, but the past is the past.:P

James walked up to Shana and the rest just as the newcomer was walking away. "Hey guys, I'm back." He grinned, "Now, shall we pay?"

8 hours ago, Sorana said:

Shana waved happily at James.

"Paying sounds good. I invited Ashlyn to come over, so I think we can continue this conversation at home?"

“Oh, yeah. Sorry. I’ll meet you guys there then.” She smiles then walks towards a checkout line.

*debates on whether or not she should write some things at Ashlyn’s house*

"Well, since this was my idea, I'll pay for it" James said, and carried the supplies to the checkout line

Unfortunately, I'll be camping today and tomorrow morning- so we can just fast travel back to the house using the power of narrative handwavery!

Leona walked back into the family room and sat down on the couch and began to rewrap her ankle. The tapes had come loose after all the walking and running over the past few days.  So much had happened. And unfortunately, tomorrow was monday. Her homework was done though, thank goodness. 

20 hours ago, BookishOcelot said:

“There are many ways to cook hot dogs. Some are precooked. Most of the time people grill them. You can also boil or microwave. Do we even have a grill?”

"I'd assume so" James said, "or we could just start up a quick campfire"